Poll

What is your opinion on this new update?

I LOVE IT!!!
25 (37.9%)
I like it
16 (24.2%)
Meh, it's okay.
10 (15.2%)
I don't really like it.
5 (7.6%)
I HATE IT SO MUCH"
10 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: What is your opinion on this update?  (Read 6405 times)

Offline Breadsticks3

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: What is your opinion on this update?
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2016, 10:20:05 pm »
I cant get it to work ;-;

Offline BradiBytes

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • lmao dudes
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2016, 01:50:53 am »
I gotta say, I really like the new update. This seems to be a huge turning point for FeralHeart, in a good way of course. The game was well in need of an update, and here we are years later. It's very impressive what the staffies could do without the source code itself. 

Sig - Seanixx || Avatar - Me

Offline JasmineFlower

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Welp?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2016, 07:40:19 am »
Personally, it made me step back a little. Right now, the community has to 'reform' as to say - after all, the usual spots on the maps are gone, people have to re-explore everything and such. Maybe in a few months, I can come back and meet my friends again - after all the initial confusion has cleared out.

Other than that, I'm 'ok' with the update. As someone that was just working on a texture pack, well.. Never a better time than now.
Chirp? Chirp!

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2016, 07:51:34 am »
I think the update is breathtaking. So many new maps to explore! And so many beautiful views!

Offline ThunderXHarley

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Ken
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2016, 08:01:13 am »
It's a very enjoyable update, and it's very exciting to see one after so long.
Despite that, I would say I'm having much fun. The new maps are all done in good work, but I can't say I won't miss the old maps. But, it is nice to have a fresh start for the community. :)
Never regret something that once made you happy.

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2016, 10:18:21 am »
I did go through the maps, but honestly? It just feels like a step backwards; the edits resemble the days of old of Impressive Title more than simple "updates".

This was my first impression too, especially with the cape of worlds portal hidden in that spinning globe, just the way IT portals appear as.
There are a lot more maps now so I guess the community is going to be spread out more and seem a little deserted like an IT server, but I am in love with the underwater map and I really like the other new maps too.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline Kitsuma15

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • Spring Hills
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2016, 12:50:28 pm »
It is great! I just hope the players tone it down. I would like to play sometime lol. (I have gotten a chance, but it took forever, and was at midnight my time to even get on.)
"Only those willing to listen can hold that passionate flame called leadership."
-Said by a scout master at a scout camp.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2016, 01:10:16 pm »
I love the update, 10/10, the maps are gorgeous and everything is so lively again. Although I will miss the old FH, I have to admit I believe this is a great step for the game. I don't know about any one else, but does the game feel a bit like a more detailed Impressive Title now?? Kinda noticed this a bit, idk if its just me.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Kitsuma15

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • Spring Hills
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2016, 01:16:59 pm »
I love the update, 10/10, the maps are gorgeous and everything is so lively again. Although I will miss the old FH, I have to admit I believe this is a great step for the game. I don't know about any one else, but does the game feel a bit like a more detailed Impressive Title now?? Kinda noticed this a bit, idk if its just me.

Nope, I got that feel to. Nothing wrong with that. I love Impressive Title and its many different server versions running around, but I always prefered FHs design, so I love it!
"Only those willing to listen can hold that passionate flame called leadership."
-Said by a scout master at a scout camp.

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2016, 01:47:30 pm »
Tibia 'nest (not sorry), I was shaking and could barely sit down when I saw it had updated. Also squeaking like a... Something that squeaks a million times a minute. Given, I would have squealed, but it was just me and my sister at my house, and squealing wasn't a thing I could do.

Right when my mom got home, though...
Me: *Hears door open and Mom's voice* "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Not even joking, that's what I did.

I love the update. It looks a lot like the IT servers, yeah, but it still has that Feral Heart feel to it. I really like how everything's put together and stuff.