Author Topic: Paste the last thing you copied!  (Read 50212 times)

CloudFish

Re: Paste the last thing you copied!
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2012, 05:52:24 pm »
alex hammitt says (1:31 PM)
Least she doesn't know its you
-Name censored-  says (1:31 PM)
ohwell.
Least you didn't keep the bird conversation
alex hammitt says (1:31 PM)

Offline xXSilverWolfXx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Apex
    • View Profile

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2012, 03:07:39 pm »
[/color]

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2012, 04:24:12 pm »
 (Oh, should I make an application for Weed, Water, and Feather? Those are Sky's three kits...BTW Lilly, just edit your post, don't triple post, please.)
With fur on end, the young warrior yowled in terror. A massive dark grey cat struggled fiercely with a giant, black tom. The tom's claws were unsheathed, gripping the grey cat's back. The grey cat was trying to bite the black one's neck, but he couldn't reach it. Just as the warrior was about to leap, her sister, Dawnsky, leaped out of nowhere. She clutched the black tom's shoulders, dragging him off the grey one.
  Dawnsky yowled, "Stonefang!" The grey figure didn't stir; it sat there, silent and still. The young warrior swallowed in fear. If she lost her brother, she didn't know what she'd do. Stonefang had been by her side her whole life, attacking anybody that attacked her, and helped her be a warrior.
 Suddenly, the young warrior caught Stonefang's flank rise and fall steadily in breathes. Dawnsky meowed quietly to her, "Skycloud, come over here!" Skycloud walked over in relief and sat next to her brother. "Is he going to be ok?" she whispered. Suddenly, a giant roar came from behind them. a slash of blood, a yowl of terror, and two dead bodies told it all--Dawnsky and Stonefang were dead.
  Skycloud whimpered loudly and began to lick their fur, but was suddenly dragged away by something. It's grip was hard, pulling her away like a cat pulling it's prey.
  Suddenly, her eyes flashed open. Sky looked around in relief mixed with confusion at the hollow tree that she slept in in her territory. The she-cat climbed out of the tree and stretched, arching her back towards the light blue sky. "Alright, Sky," she told herself, "Let's go hunt. I suspect Weed and Feather have gone out--" she began, when a little voice interrupted her.
 "No, mama!" it mewled. Sky looked down and saw two dark grey kits, old enough to be apprentices if they were in a Clan, and a white one with black paws behind them.
 Sky purred, "Alright, well come with me, then." She began to walk out of her small home, when she realized she only heard two kits walking behind her. "Water!" she called, looking back at the white kit with black paws, "You too!" Water glanced up, then trotted after her siblings and mother.

Hawk smelled the air for any prey, but all he smelled was the stench of Twoleg rubbish in the river. His paws felt soft under the muddy, marshy ground, but he kept on moving. The air was humid and the day was hot, a bad mixture even though he had short fur. The tom glanced around, then dropped into a hunting crouch at the scent of a mouse. He took a step forward, then a few more, until the mouse's head poked up, nibbling a Juniper Berry.
 Hawk pounced, killing the creature in one swift blow. He grabbed the mouse in his jaws, trotting back to his "camp." His tail was resting above his back, his whiskers twitching in satisfaction. The scent of the mouse rushed into his nose even more as a fierce wind blew in his face. He trudged along grumpily, finally spotted a small mass of rocks. Hawk crawled in between them and began to eat the mouse in large bites. As soon as he was finished, he stretched and curled up for a mid-day nap.
  Suddenly, the scent of some sweet cinnamon filled the air. He rushed out of his den, snarling at a brown she-cat who was standing there with a sort of mocking purr. "Who are you!" Hawk roared, "Why are you in my territory!"     

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" she yowled in fake terror, "I am so sorry, but this is my territory now, you mouse-brained fox." Legend sat down and licked her paw, then stood back up with a sort of smirk as the leopard-looking cat pounced at her. She snarled and gripped his front paws, sliding under him and pulling him down. She stood up, snarling, "Think you can take me, mouse-brained fox?"

"I am not some dumb fox!!" he roared, standing up, a tad wobbly at his sore spine. "And what do you mean this is your territory now? You have enough already, I've seen you with that whole clearing and the rocks!"

Spots purred in satisfaction as the sound of kibble being poured into his bowl rushed into his ears. He ran over to the bowl and began eating with a happy purr. He felt a Housefolk's hand pet his back, and he arched it up with pleasure. Spots lapped up some water and walked outside, rolling around in the hot sun in the grass. "I love sunny days!" he mewled so the whole town could hear, "They warm my fur, they warm my belly, they warm my paws, they warm my nose, they wa--"
  A robin chirped on an apple tree in the yard, and Spots crouched down to leap at it. "You're mine!" he whispered. Just as he began to walk forward, the bird chirped again and flew off. Spots smacked the ground with his tail in frustration, but walked inside the Housefolk nest with happiness as one called him in.
  The kit walked over to a soft, wood-like surface and began to knead his claws on it. Spots rolled around in it, licking as much of the catnip as he could. "Sunny days!" he began to sing, after being hyped up on catnip, wobbling and stumbling around the house, "It warms my fur! Oh sunny days!!!" 

Rp Thing :P

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2012, 04:28:33 pm »
"I Make My Own Sunshine" - Alyssa Bonagura (Lowe's Commercial)

o3o This song cheers me up when I'm feeling depressed. I actually copied this yesterday... it was still on my copy/paste option xD

ヌ - ド ル

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2012, 03:30:04 am »
Code: [Select]
@@@W@W@@@@@WWWWWWWW@W@W@WWWWWWWW@@@WWWW@WWWW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@WWWWWWWW@WWWWWWW
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WW@W#WWW@@WWW@W@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@W@@@@@@@@@@W@WWWWWWWWWW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@WWWWWWWWWW
@@@@@@@@:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@WW@W@WWWWW@WWWW@WWWWWWWW
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@WWW@@WWWWWWWWW@WWWWWWWW@@@@@WWWW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WWWWW@WWWW@WWWWWWW@WWWW@@WWWW@WWWW@WWW@#WWW
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@W@WWWWWWWWWWW@@W@@W@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+@@@@@@@@@W@@WWW@WWWWWWWWWW@@@WWW@@@@@WWWW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@#,@@@@@@@@@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@WW
@@@@@@@@@@+#@@@@@@#@:.:@@@@@@@@@@@WW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@WWWWWW@WWWWWWWWW
@@@@@@@@#@:*##@*+++*.,:@@@@@@@@@@@@@W@W@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW#WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
@@@@@@@@@@++*#*+++*:, +*@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WWW@WWW@WWWWWWWW@WWWWWWWWWW@WWWWWWWW
@@@@@@@@@@@:+*:++*##,,*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WWW@@WWWW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
###########,:..:+*###.*#@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@WWWWWWWWWW@WWWWWWWWW
########@##@*.::**##@:*@@#####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WWWWWWWW@@WWWWWW
#######@@@@**:+*##@###@@@##########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@W@@W@WWWW
#####@@@@@#@@***#@@@@@@@@#############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+@@@@@@@@@WWWWWW
#####@@@@@@+:***@@:##@@#@############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WWWWW
#####@@@@##:::+#+#*##@@@@@###########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WWWWW
####@@@#@@#:**+++*##@@@@@@@#@#####@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WWWWWW
#####@#@#@##:::+**##@@@@@@@#*####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@W@WWWW
#####@@####@#:**#*##@@@@@@@@####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WWWWWW
#############+++**##@@@@@@@@#*@##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@W@@
###########@###@:+***#@*#@@@@#+###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
################@::++#**##@@@@#+##@#####@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
#################.:+*+++##@@@@@@+###########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
#################.:+:::+*##@@@@@#+###############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
#################,:+..::*###@@@@@#*########################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
#################.+:::::+*###@@@###+#############################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
**###############.::++::+*###@@@@@##:#################################@@@@@@@@@@
*******#########*::++++:+*##@##@@@##*+#*###############*#####################@@@
****************#+++***++*#####@@@###*+****************#**######################
*****************++**#**+**#####@@####****+**********#:+*##******###############
*****************+++*#**+**+*###@@@###****+**********++*##************##########
++++**************++*##**+:++*#########*************++*###******************####
+++++++++********+.+*###*+::+**#########***********+++*###********************##
++++++++++++++++***:**###*+::***########***+******+::**##***********************
++++++++++++++++*++.**###*+++++*#########********+:++*###+**********************
::::+++++++++++++++*+*###**+++++*########**#*****#+:+*##**+**********##@@@#@@@@@
:::::::::::::++++++*+*#####*++:+*#########**####@#::+##@@####@@@@@@@##@##@@@@@@@
::::::::::::::++++**+*#@###**++++*########**#@@@@@::+##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@##@@@@@@
....::::::::+**###@@:*#@@###*+::+*########**@@@@@@::+*@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###@@@@@
......::+#@@@@@@#@@@:*#@@@##*++:++*####@@####@@@@@@:+*@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
....++#@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*##@@###*++++*#####@@##*@@WWW@+++@@@W@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
*#@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+**#@@@#*++#+**####@@@##*@WWWWW@+*##@@WWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*+*#@@@***++***###@@@@@@#@@@@@@@+*##@@WWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@W*+*#@W#*****+*#####@@@@@#*@@@@@@@+*#@WWWWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@W@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+*#@@***###**##@##@@@@@#*@W@WW@@++##@WWWWW@@@@@@@@@@@@WWW@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*#@#**########@@@@@@@@@*@@@WWWW@+*##WWWWWWWWW@@@@@@@WWWW@@
@@WW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*#@#*#####@@@#@@@@@@@@@##@WWWWW@+*##@WWWWWWWWWWW@@@@@WWWW@
WWWWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*#@**#######@@@@@@@@@@@##WWWWWWW@**#@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@WWWWW
WWWWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*@@*####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##@WW@WWW@+*##WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
@WWWWWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*@@*###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##WWWWWWW@+*##@WWWW@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWW
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@####@+++#@#**##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@WWWWWWW@**##@WW@@@@@@@@WWWWWWWW@@
@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@#@++++*@@#**###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*@@WWWWWW@#*##@WW@@@@@@@@@@@@@W@@@@
@@@@@@@#@#@@@@@##***+*#@@+**###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*@@WWWWWWW#*###WW@@@@@WW@@@@@W@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@WWW@@@###**@@@+**###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@WWWWWWW**##@@W@@@@@@WW@@@@@@@W@@
@@WWW@@@@WWWWW@@@@@@#@@@W@+**####@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@W@@@W@#*###@@W@@@@@@WW@@@@@WWW@@
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@WW@@@W#@@@#*###@@@@@WWWWW@@@#*@@@@@#+*####@@WW@@@@@@@WWWWWWWWWW
@WWWWWWWW@@@@@@@@@WW@@###@@@@####@@@@@WW@@@@@@###****####@#@WWW@@@@@@@@@WWWWWWWW
@@@WWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@W@@**###@@#@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@####@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WW@@
@@W@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WW@@@WWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@WWW@@@@@@@W@@@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@WWWWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@WWWWWWW@@@@@@WW@@@@@WWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@WWW@@@WWWWW
@WWWWWWW@WW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@W@W@W@@@@@@W@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@W@W@WWWWWW
@WWWWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@WWWWW@@W@WW@W@@@@@#####@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@W@@WWW
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@#*###########@@#@@@@###***#####**####@#####################@##@@@@@@

Offline xXSilverWolfXx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Apex
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2012, 08:22:05 pm »

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2012, 11:01:45 pm »
 She wants to the power to kill with her own hands, but that doesn't mean that she will use it, just make others know that she is able to use it if it comes to that. Strength is not a bad thing, it's the way you use it, and, obviously, she does not want to use it in a bad way. If she wants to use it to intimidate people, that would not be good, I agree with that, but if she just wants to have it so that she has a talent that come in handy (self-defense), that's fine.

~Another random thing from another forum-thing~