Author Topic: What was your first group?  (Read 4221 times)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: What was your first group?
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2017, 07:47:33 pm »
I think I remember my very first group being some sort of Wolf's Rain group with only a couple of characters in it. When I first got on FeralHeart, my very first character was Blue from Wolf's Rain and I remember it didn't take long for someone to recognize me and want to make a character from the show themselves. This group however, maybe only lasted a day. I wish I could remember that far back more clearly.

Now, my first mapped rp group was a group called Day Of Wrath. It was a lion, hyena and african wild dog roleplay. I remember being a lion and having fun in this group for a couple of weeks. I still have the maps to this day.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2017, 07:57:04 pm »
my first roleplay was Warriors From Dust.

it was a warrior cats group that got shut down two years ago, but it's back up and running now.

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2017, 03:42:31 am »
Ah the memories, Mine was actually a pack I created and it got a so/so following. I remember it was called 'Light Howlers' and was made by my female black wolf 'Desseri'. I made a whole forums for it and I thought it was going to be 'the thing'. that was fun!

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2017, 05:35:40 am »
I've been using FH since 2011, but I first joined a pack in 2016- it was called the Iris Pack and it only lasted a few days before going inactive, lol. Then I joined Unchained shortly before it disbanded- it was fun while it lasted.

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

MoonwalkingZear

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2017, 08:18:16 pm »
I can't remember but when I was a rather harsh person my first group was a Warriors Roleplay group that revived from the dead. Now if you excuse me I got to sit on a couch lamenting my allergy of cats and lamenting my interest in Warriors.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2017, 02:39:31 am »
Oh wow! I don't actually remember the first group I joined honestly... but I do remember that I actually didn't join a group until like a couple months after I joined if I remember correctly xD

Yeah, not sure the first group I joined. The first group I /made/ was a clan (Warrior Cats clan), called BukiClan (don't ask ^^" Japanese-inspired clan, the 'buki' means 'weapon' I believe? I'm learning Japanese with my besties ((it started as a joke but-)) but I don't remember exactly what 'buki' means)

It actually got decently... active for a little while?? Like, active compared to the groups where you join for a day then don't see them ever again. It was pretty fun; but BukiClan was eventually struck down and disbanded by a neighboring clan (don't worry, I obviously agreed to let them attack. During the attack, many cats of the clan died, and after the attack the group basically completely stopped coming online anyways so me and the leader of the neighboring clan ((we were FH friends, don't remember their username though)) agreed that his clan officially disbanded mine, and Tangledstar admitted defeat and wandered as a loner for the rest of her life)
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2017, 03:25:22 pm »
Scarlet Letter pack was mine. I lived 2 and a half wolf-lives in there. Huojin & Gray were my characters. Both died at an old age (realistic wolf pack, and they had long lives, both died at ~13-15 ic yrs old). I had another character called Seth near the end of the roleplay but he wasn't played much due to the closing of the pack.

It was the group that introduced me to Roleplay. Had no clue what it was when I decided to try out FH, as a playstationHome replacement for me. So it took me about a year to actually play the game regularly. They let me join just to observe, and eventually joined in. The pack, like many, eventually died due to inactivity, lost interest and/or changing lifestyles; but it was fun while it lasted.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 03:27:19 pm by LaughingWolf »

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2017, 06:09:50 pm »
I remember Ohitika which I had to act older (but failed even though they didnt care) And being a pup with some friends to attack a bull elk and get trampled by them. The roleplay died out later and the group i was kicked out (I mentioned in Group Invite Gone Wrong thread) tried to be replace ohitika.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2017, 02:18:45 pm »
Mine was called "Preparing For Armageddon" and it accepted fictional beasts like vampires, werewolves, minotaurs and whatnot. I joined it on an edgy werewolf character (I forget their name, IDK if I deleted the character or something) and we were roleplaying in Last Cave, but then Dad told me to go to bed.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2017, 09:34:47 pm »
I beleive my first group was a sort of bootleg BloodClan with an ultra edgy Scourge as their
leader. We all wore the "Collar" markings. I also powerplayed. I dont miss those times