Author Topic: What was your first group?  (Read 4221 times)

Offline Pyrrhic.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: What was your first group?
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2017, 10:42:33 pm »
Hmm. The very first group I joined on FH was way, WAY back in 2012-13 (I am an old member but recently made a new acount; wanted to start fresh)! The name of the game escapes me, but I do remember how it was a wonderful wolf pack. I do believe that the two Admins of the group were Thousand and TirgoDra or TigroDra (I think the second makes much more sense..)!

I am quite positive they had created a large role-playing community with a lot role-playing groups, but unfortunately I have no idea what became of them. ;;

It was a very welcoming group of people, we had some great times together and they made me feel comfortable and accepted in every sense of the way! Besides, in their pack I have met my best friend of several years! <3

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2017, 11:20:56 pm »
Oh god it's been a while. I've been playing for nearly 6 years, and I nearly forgot everything about my first few months in-game.
I'm pretty sure one of my first RP groups was a lion pride. I remember we had to use the rage emote in the air to symbolize roaring before the actual action was added. :')

Offline kaczuszka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2017, 07:18:43 am »
Oh boy. I am not so sure myself, 2011 was such a long time ago. The earliest group I remember was my own, the name went something along the lines of 'Moonlight' or 'Midnight'. I do not know how but I managed to get a decent number of members and two very literate and active members. This does not make sense to me now as I was a complete 'noob' and I still cringe at my 2011 self to this day. The group was located within south pole and it lasted for about a week. Nonetheless it was a fantastic experience.(Big thank you for LuckyOmega who I still remember for being a part of my childish pack and dealing with me ).
hi hello