Author Topic: Who is Erhiia?  (Read 2975 times)

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
Re: Who is Erhiia?
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2018, 06:42:09 pm »
Creative way to go about your introduction! I enjoyed reading your story and can relate to it. I used to be the same way during my first couple of years playing Feralheart.
Thank you for sharing! It's wonderful to hear how the game has such a positive impact on many who play it. <3

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Erhiia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Insert interesting text here
    • Erhiia
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2018, 06:46:55 pm »
I was a matebeggar back in the day too xD

It's nice to read a little more about you, Erhiia ^^ I'm glad FH has had such a huge impact on you!

Who wasn't? xD I think just about everyone went through that stage in their early FH days, especially in the old maps when they had mate centers xDD

Thank you for taking the time to read it haha! I'm glad it happen, and that it changed my life for the better c:
- Erhiia -
Lineart (c) Eredhys on DA

Offline Erhiia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Insert interesting text here
    • Erhiia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2018, 06:50:23 pm »
Creative way to go about your introduction! I enjoyed reading your story and can relate to it. I used to be the same way during my first couple of years playing Feralheart.
Thank you for sharing! It's wonderful to hear how the game has such a positive impact on many who play it. <3

Thank ya very much! I'm glad it's relatable xD

I hope more people get inspired by my story and realize that although it's just a game, it can change your life, whether that be taking interest to new things or just making a few new friends c:
- Erhiia -
Lineart (c) Eredhys on DA