Author Topic: It has been a long time!  (Read 2629 times)

Offline Kitterr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • joe mama
    • View Profile
Re: It has been a long time!
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2020, 05:53:53 am »
Welcome back dear, hope you have a wonderful time! I don't know if you know or anyone has told you, but things have changed, including the maps. They're fun to explore though!

No, no one has told me yet! It's a bit of a shame that I won't get to explore the places I knew but I'm eager to get to explore new places! Thanks for the heads up though! Now I just have to get brave enough to ask people to play with me, lol!
Oh, thats odd! By now someone should have told you.. I could log on now if you'd like and give you a tour of all the maps!
i'm back cause i'm bored as hell.

Offline ViviTheMage

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I don't know what I'm doing. :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2020, 06:32:30 am »
Welcome back dear, hope you have a wonderful time! I don't know if you know or anyone has told you, but things have changed, including the maps. They're fun to explore though!

No, no one has told me yet! It's a bit of a shame that I won't get to explore the places I knew but I'm eager to get to explore new places! Thanks for the heads up though! Now I just have to get brave enough to ask people to play with me, lol!
Oh, thats odd! By now someone should have told you.. I could log on now if you'd like and give you a tour of all the maps!

Sorry I didn't see this before! That would be amazing!

Offline Kitterr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • joe mama
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2020, 06:46:39 am »

Sorry I didn't see this before! That would be amazing!
I'll pop on now, lemme pick a charrie... I'll be 009SoundSystem, since she's probably most like what you saw back when. I'll be in a map called "The Grounds", easy walk from the spawnpoint, the new lonely cave! just follow the sandy path to the hill thing, and walk in the portal!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 06:49:38 am by Kitterr »
i'm back cause i'm bored as hell.

Offline faewyn

• Lady of the Forest
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ᓚᘏᗢ embean
    • f-a-e-w-y-n
    • emxlybeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2020, 07:59:50 pm »
Hello! It's nice to see an old face again! I hope you enjoy exploring the new maps. :)

Siggy by danysaurus