Author Topic: Axraiel  (Read 2326 times)

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
Axraiel
« on: September 30, 2012, 03:16:23 am »
Salutations all.
I've decided to brief you all on who I am and what i'm about
I hope you enjoy.

The first thing you should know about me is that People scare me.
It's a silly thing really but people around my age 14-18 just make me want to hide in a corner
It's called social anxiety and it's a horrible thing to live with.
What it does is it makes social situations dreadful and unbearable at first you get sick and off-set, but once you get accepted into a group the bad feeling diminishes for the most part.
I've had SA for 3 years now, since it's caused by bullying over an excessive amount of time it's extremely hard to over come.  
Last year I was able to transfer to a different school (best thing that's ever happen to me) and start over.
I made countless friends almost instantly and school became something to look forward to instead of dread.
However. having friends is hardly enough to get rid of the sick feeling and the fear of losing them.
this feeling I get extends to FH as well although it's not as bad I still get a bit nervous and a little sick.
The reason I felt like sharing this on the forum is because I don't want you floofs to think that I'm not talking or sitting by you because I don't like you, it's just the SA =3

Now to get down to business.
I'm a really accepting person so don't be afraid to come up to me and start talking I enjoy conversations even though SA freaks me out it goes away right after the introductions are exchanged.
I'm a floof for music.
FH Radio is my addiction site, I can never have enough of it's music. lol.
As you can obviously see by my signature and avatar i'm a KH fan. ;u;
I'm more of a photographer then a cartoonist, In all honesty I think my drawing suck nuggets -x- But I'm pretty good at taking pictures and such.
8c I'm kind of a slow typer e.o It's an odd thing for  me since my life revolves around my laptop (Which has been acting up for the past week, I'ma replace it with a new one soon) but I suppose it's some thing that can't be helped
I'm a bit of a derp (HurrHurr) even though I appear to be serious and nonsocial ;3
I enjoy a good time and like to party (As long as it doesn't get out of hand)

Why Feral Heart of all places to be a member of?
Well, I simply chose to become a member of FeralHeart because it seemed like the best place  to start making friends and express ones creativity.
I'm pretty sure I made the best decision  of my virtual in-game life because FH is a blast and I enjoy every minute of it.

I may add more as time progresses, but this is all for now.
I may edit a few spots as well since I'm not feeling a hundred percent (Flu) and there might be some lines that are a bit sketchy.
Thanks for baring with me and reading my poorly thought out biography. =3  

Modifications :D

Likes: FH (duh lol), KH 1 & 2 (also obvious) Music, the FH Radio (<3) Party people, Friendly floofs, narwhals, books, writing, drawing (<- I'm getting better), Forums, ice cream, ducks, wolves, epic novels, some anime, vidoe games, sharing advice, and chilling with friends in FH
Dislikes: Bullies, stuck-ups (Gotta loosen up c:), people who think it's funny to be annoying and blah and well I really, really, really dislike planes. I hate them..with great passion.

Friends: (Note: I consider any who party to the FH radio my buddehs C:)
Tasslet
Homer
BraHa
Hawky
Buffy
Ace
Wicked
Rellux
Reap Kouga
Aceart
woffie
Crin
Dufflechaboo
(You all know who you are x3, If I forgot you please do not rave at me 8c, just ask and I'll adds you okie? Thankies)

« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 02:28:13 am by Axraiel »
"Huehue"

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Axraiel
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 08:31:54 am »
Ah, this explains why you're not joining in on the derp-activities by N/Z, at least not what I've seen of. It's a shame, but I suppose it'll come around. I used to be the same, I kept myself in the dark, but things change.. Hopefully it'll become easier for you soon, you seem like a lovely lad to have around.

I suppose I
'll be seeing you around. ;3
RETIRED.

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 09:33:49 am »
Ah, this explains why you're not joining in on the derp-activities by N/Z, at least not what I've seen of. It's a shame, but I suppose it'll come around. I used to be the same, I kept myself in the dark, but things change.. Hopefully it'll become easier for you soon, you seem like a lovely lad to have around.

I suppose I
Most likely ;3; I'm a weird Nub like that.
Anyways I'm already becoming more comfortable in-game and here as well
You floofs are so darn friendly and fun it's contagious
I'd have to be a complete doop not to join in eventually =3  
And thanks I try my best to stay pleasant. x3
I've joined a mapped Rp so I might not be as active in flourite as I usually am, throw in school hours and that makes me an elusive cat who's hard to get a hold of
Hopefully something will work out and I'll be able to derp around some with you all c:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 09:41:47 am by Axraiel »
"Huehue"

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 09:50:26 am »

I suppose I
Most likely ;3; I'm a weird Nub like that.
Anyways I'm already becoming more comfortable in-game and here as well
You floofs are so darn friendly and fun it's contagious
I'd have to be a complete doop not to join in eventually =3 
And thanks I try my best to stay pleasant. x3
I've joined a mapped Rp so I might not be as active in flourite as I usually am, throw in school hours and that makes me an elusive cat who's hard to get a hold of
Hopefully something will work out and I'll be able to derp around some with you all c:
D'aw. You should totally come to FP and hang out with us sometime. ^^ I'm there quite a lot, depending on what I'm doing, you can find me on different locations. o.o
Sometime by N/Z, SB, Temple of Dreams platform/portal.

I can also be found by the V's "territory", at times.. Easiest is probably to check N/Z. xD
RETIRED.

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 01:19:51 pm »
Like Tass said, you should hang out with us at Flourite Plains. I don't bite....much (Just kidding) :3 

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 02:35:32 pm »
Don't worry the only map I mostly hang out in is Flourite
I mean I do travel other places on occasion lol
But Flourite is my home base x3
So no doubt we'll run into each other it's just the matter of when.
my schedule is about too get messy again but I'll try my best to log in when I can
Thank yew floofz. =3
"Huehue"

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 03:04:13 pm »
Yew little derplette yew. :3

Thank you for posting this, 'twas good reading. I've always enjoyed hearing other peoples stories briefly. +Floof.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline blackhayateFMA

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • "Be Thou for the People"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 05:10:26 am »
Ohhh.
well Sur I'm glad you pulled through
Nuttin but clear skyz Ahead now

btw Nice bio.
~B l a c k H a y a t e~

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 01:46:14 am »
Yew little derplette yew. :3

Thank you for posting this, 'twas good reading. I've always enjoyed hearing other peoples stories briefly. +Floof.

C;
No problem, It just felt like something I needed to do. d=
I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. x3
"Huehue"

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 01:54:11 am »
Ohhh.