Author Topic: FHAPH, a longterm Hetalia-Based FH Roleplay group, looking for new members.  (Read 8088 times)

Offline BakaInuNinja

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile

FHAPH
Feral Heart Axis Powers Hetalia

The first, and longest running Hetalia Roleplay group on Feral heart, beginning in January 2011.

Some main cannon characters we need RPers for include: Japan, Poland, South Korea, Sealand, Denmark and more~ (See the full list here)

Our Benefits Include:
  • Tinychat Parties (Sometimes we do cosplaying)
  • Group Movie Nights
  • Several private Group Maps
  • Free Presets by Request
  • A great family you can be a part of (For chatting, RPing, etc)
  • Both Script and Paragraph-style Roleplaying on Feral Heart and our own forum.
You can find us on FH with the Group name of 'Official FHAPHetalia', on DeviantArt here, and on our own forum here.

We also have a group map which however is also public! So anyone who RPs Hetalia can come, hang out and Roleplay there! It's a great place to be in, away from any fandom-bashers.

Members are allowed up to 4 Official characters to RP, and 3 OCs to RP along with them (as long as you have at least one official character, and those characters aren't already taken).

We do know that unfortunately as of recent we have become much more inactive in our Roleplaying on Feral Heart itself, but that is why we are looking for plenty of new members to breathe life into our family. The benefits of this predicament mean that while we may not Roleplay on weekdays due to most members being busy with school and time zones getting in the way, we will Roleplay and chat together on the weekends. Meaning that if you struggle to come online on weekdays, this will not affect your experience in the group.

We have been known to previously have been picky on who we let into the group, this was because we wanted to ensure that the environment in our group is a friendly one and all members are like friends and family, not just people who only Roleplay together.
We want to try and loosen our pickyness on members, but we want to try and keep the same atmosphere so we have some rules for new members joining:
  • Please use minimal text or chat speak if at all.
  • Understand that any OOC(Out OF Character) chat must go in brackets unless stated otherwise.
  • You must try to be active enough to come online once every two weeks at the minimum.(Of course, the more you're online the better)
  • We don't accept doubles of characters we already have.
  • Any OCs you want to use in the group must be realistic in the Hetalia-verse, no Mary Sue's please, or 'nekos', angels, demons, or suicidal-emo-whitewashed murderers, or anything else of the like.

Now don't think with all that that we're strict and boring! We can all be very silly when we want and funny RPs are always great.

If you want to join us, you can message BakaInuNinja or Wolpard here, or visit the 'Non-member' area of our forum, contact us through our Deviant Art group, or come visit us in our public map. There are plenty of ways to get involved with us!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 08:44:13 pm by BakaInu »

Offline BakaInuNinja

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Bump!

We're starting a fun little Roleplay challenge in our group now!
Randomly generated pairing roleplays, where members of the group can 'submit' both official and original characters of theirs they would be happy to try and RP any pairing with, and once we have enough characters we will use a random generator to chose a random pairing, which our members have to try and make work!

If you want to see more plans in our group and want to get involved, please do check our forum where if you want you can create an account too which will allow you to see our personal RP boards and more on there, to get more of a feel for our community.

Offline BakaInuNinja

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Just to add a few more screenshots from our fun adventures and RPs!

These do quite show how even our Members' OCs play quite the part in our group and RPs~

Offline Wolpard

• Curious Wanderer
  • I like how this site addresses me as newbie
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Lol come on guys, poor Baka's pretty much talking to herself.

Offline leka213

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • <3 Everyone - Belyn the Arctic Fox (Furry)
    • View Profile
Seems very interesting, how can one join the group? I don't see a application..

Offline BakaInuNinja

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
We don't have an application as such, but at the bottom of the first post I listed a few places you can contact us through. And there, we just want to know what characters you'd like to Roleplay, maybe a little bit of info on any OCs you would want to use, and an idea of the times you'd be able to be online maybe(Particularly for people who don't like using Forums for RPing, so can only meet up on FH, though).

Offline Wolpard

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Just going to say that you're all able to view our shipping challenge RPs on the forums now, since all the other forum RPs aren't visible to non-members.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 08:57:07 pm by Wolp »

Offline Wolpard

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
We just opened up three more characters if that's sparks any interest; Canada, Lithuania and Picardy.

Also have some screenshots. I'm not the one to take that many screenshots (especially as of recent) so they're not as good I guess, pffft.

A lot of them have really older versions of characters so I'm not even gonna bother, even though these are pretty old themselves (ReallynotlikingthatRussiapresetthere).

Offline Wolpard

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Oops, I made a thing. Have a Russia, California, Switzerland and Israel.

Offline BakaInuNinja

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
First. Our Italy Roleplayer decided to change characters. So Italy is now available for Roleplaying!

And here's my contribution to our two years happyness~

My Roleplay characters, Left to right:
Greenland(OC), Hanatamago, Romania, Hashima(OC), Iceland, Blackpool(OC), Belgium.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 01:23:20 pm by BakaInu »