Author Topic: FHAPH, a longterm Hetalia-Based FH Roleplay group, looking for new members.  (Read 8089 times)

Offline Wolpard

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I like how this site addresses me as newbie
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
We just started a new long-term forum RP that's medieval fantasy based and a RP about the characters waking up in a zoo as their national animals if that sparks anyone's interest. And don't forget all the other RPs we've got running such as the Angels and Devils RP, 1p meeting 2p, Shipping Challenges and more~

Offline BakaInuNinja

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: FHAPH, a longterm Hetalia-Based FH Roleplay group, looking for new members.
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2013, 05:08:49 pm »
Norway, Denmark, and Belarus have now opened up for anyone to Roleplay in the group.

And a note to all Hetalia fans, do feel free to join our forum! Once you do you will be able to talk with us, join in our Forum games, keep up with our updates and news about Hetalia or Feral Heart(And weekly linking to the new episodes!), and even watch all of our Roleplays on there! You don't have to want to join the group, but it would be great if you do!
We must remind you though that if you aren't an official member you will be unable to post in our official Roleplaying section(You will still be able to read of course!) But we do have non-member Roleplaying sections ready to be used!
Thank you for taking the time to read this~<3

Offline BakaInuNinja

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: FHAPH, a longterm Hetalia-Based FH Roleplay group, looking for new members.
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2013, 06:34:31 pm »
We'll be drawing the pairings for our next Random Shipping challenge in a week!
If you want to get in on this then you have the next week to contact us about joining, or if you're just curious, then come see our Forum where the Roleplays from all shipping challenges will be available for everyone to see.

Offline BakaInuNinja

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
With members joining and leaving, it'd be easier to tell you guys what characters there are currently available rather than who have become available over the past month or so.

So here it is~! Our current list of available characters to Roleplay in the group:
Ancient Rome, Australia, Belarus, Cameroon, Cyprus, Denmark, Germania, HRE(Holy Roman Empire), Hutt River, India, Japan, Kugelmugel, Ladonia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macau, Molossia, Monaco, Norway, Picardy, Poland, Sealand, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, TRNC(Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus).
(There are currently some people interested in joining so a very few characters here we might have to ask you to wait a while before we can confirm if you can or can't RP them)

Anyone who wants to join must Roleplay as at least one main character, from that list there! But then you can also Roleplay up to three OCs in the group too. If you're interested, go make an account of our forum, or contact us here, dA or on Feral Heart itself and tell us who you'd like to Roleplay!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 02:16:44 pm by BakaInu »

Offline BakaInuNinja

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Oh woah. We had a bunch of new members since that last post. So here's an updated list of characters available!:
Ancient Rome, Australia, Cameroon, China, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Germania, HRE(Holy Roman Empire(Depending on if our Germany does or doesn't want HRE to be Chibi Germany)), Hutt River, India, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macau, Molossia, Monaco, Norway, Picardy, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, TRNC(Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus), Vietnam.

All members must RP at least one official character! But you can RP up to 4 official characters and 4 OCs.
Remember though, please, we want members who understand our group is long-term so we would prefer to hear from you once a week at least, either on FH or our Forum.
Lastly don't forget that mainly we Script RP on Feral Heart and Paragraph RP on our forum. (And when I say script RP I don't mean illiterate, still sticking to grammar and proper spelling, just in the simpler script style)

Also It shouldn't be too long now before our next Random Shipping challenge pairings are drawn! So if you want to join in be quick to come ask one of us. Plus don't forget we have quite a few RPs going on on our forum at the moment, such as two topics for In Character talking, our very own Devils Vs. Angels RP, a 1P Meets 2P Hetalia RP, The Hetanimals RP where the nations wake up as one of their national animals, and more!

SoulRevenge

I've seen a few of you occasionly sitting around in AI; I find it quite interesting, really; that you lot were some of the first few Hetalians on FeralHeart!

I apologise if this was mainly a little 'section' for you to make announcements and what-not for anyone that might catch attention, but I'd be interested in joining.

However, I would have to think it through; several of the characters in which I am capable of actually roleplaying 'correctly' and enjoy roleplaying have been taken, however; there are several in which I have not tried to roleplay quite yet. But alas; why complain when there's no use doing so?! There are still several in whom I could possibly enjoy roleplaying, as it is!

I suppose I'll post back after I've gone ahead and tried a few things with those on the 'open list', then!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 03:36:12 am by GavelSwingingBlacki? »

Offline BakaInuNinja

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Oh it's fine to post here~
And yep. Can't keep us away from FH!
That'll be fine, too~ Do feel free to talk to us when you see us on FH(Although we seem to be sticking to one of our private maps mostly for the moment.) or check our forum/dA page in the meantime.