Author Topic: An Ceochan - Wolves of the Mist - High Ranks Open  (Read 3527 times)

Offline Kyna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
An Ceochan - Wolves of the Mist - High Ranks Open
« on: March 23, 2013, 12:32:39 am »
An Ceochan - The Mist

Long ago, in a land of three realms, there lived three warring packs. It is said that all three of the first Alphas died by eachothers' paws... And so formed the first Sacreds.
The alphas, now distant from their hatred and enlightened by the powers of Ghrian and Gealach they saw that their packs were murdering eachother every moment they laid eyes on the other...
"If blood is shed and another brave warrior joins us each time your gaze sees a pelt from another," They said, "then you shall not see them at all..." And so a great Mist cloaked the land...

Now, many cycles latter, the three packs still remain and as does the fog.
Do you dare enter this Hidden realm?

Foraoise Pack - They of the Forest
Paranoid, protective and Aggressive.
Their territory lays between the other two packs, their camp made of towering stones to protect them from all threats.

Sleibhte Pack - They of the Mountains
Wily, Calculating and Desprate.
Their territory barren and cold, high within the mountains, their camp a cave with an unknown warmth.

Riasc Pack - They of the Marsh
Calm, Tranquil and Peaceful
Their territory quiet and muffled, their camp a safe island with no way to reach it other than swimming.

Which pack do you claim alliance to?

Hello there, traveler! You can call me Hex, for now.
I've recently created a wolf Roleplay and I'm looking for members.
This is a Literate, Semi-realistic, Mapped and Sited Roleplay about three packs that don't really get along.
For more information go ahead and check out our Site!

Now, for the possible ranks. You may try out for Alpha but I'm still unsure as to some premade arrangements, therefore you might not be accepted.

Foraiose Pack Available Ranks

Alpha

Alphess

Beta

Betess

Delta

Deltess

Healer

Soldier

Guard

Scout

Tenderfoot

Pup

Denmother

Wise-Heart

Sleibehte Pack Available Ranks

Alpha

Alphess

Beta

Betess

Delta

Deltess

Healer

Soldier

Guard

Scout

Tenderfoot

Pup

Denmother

Wise-Heart

Riasc Pack Available Ranks

Alpha

Alphess

Beta

Betess

Delta

Deltess

Healer

Soldier

Guard

Scout

Tenderfoot

Pup

Denmother

Wise-Heart

(Information on the Ranks is on the Forum under Rules ^^)

Want to join? Fill out this form -

Username:
Character Name:
Character Gender:
Desired Rank:
Desired Pack:
Roleplay Sample:

^^ Have a good one, and I hope to see you soon.

(Side note: Untill FeralHeart is up again, you may roleplay in the Roleplay section of the site.)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 12:49:41 am by Gemini »

Offline GlassMountain

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • It's better to feel pain, than nothing at all.
    • View Profile
Re: An Ceochan - Wolves of the Mist - High Ranks Open
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 02:34:05 am »
Sounds very interesting ^.^
Username: user name
Character Name: Liv
Character Gender: Female
Desired Rank: Soldier
Desired Pack: Riasc
Role-play Sample: Liv twitch's in her silent slumber, some deep instinct urging the fae to awaken. Something's wrong. I should wake up. The thought flicks through her subconscious mind, as Liv struggles through the grogginess. Coming to, the confused canine becomes aware of a peculiar fog floating around her cranium. A violent cough rakes her weak figure, a look of panic flashing through the fae's crystalline oculars. Very slowly the pieces fall into place. Liv's oddly weak muscles, the feeling of danger, the fog she now realized was smoke. Fire.

(Not sure if this is enough, but I can add more later if you wish. c:)

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 03:47:13 am »
Username: genesis9
Character Name: Trahearne
Character Gender: Male (Fullfang)
Desired Rank: High Rank (Alpha or Beta. If either of those are unavailable then perhaps a solider?)
Desired Pack: Riasc
Roleplay Sample

"I don't suppose you could tell me why you're doing this?" Rheal's cold eyes widened in shock and the wolf whipped around as Trahearne pushed his way through the rushes, his large paws sinking into the shallow water, and then the mud below it. "Trahearne?! What...what are you doing here? Who told you I was leaving?!" hissed Rheal quietly, his hackles raised aggressively, but his ears were pinned to his head and his tail was tucked submissively between his hind legs out of habit, which he was quick to remedy once Trahearne gave him that look. "You did. Just now. But i've known you've been...unhappy, ever since Lyra passed away...." said the large grey wolf quietly and Rheal looked down, sqeezing his eyes shut to rid himself of any tears before boldly glaring back to Trahearne. "Fair enough. But just because you've figured it out wont change anything. This place is rotten. All of it. Their packs...and ours. What life have I left to live here now that she's gone?" he asked, Rheal's voice getting quieter as he spoke, until only a bitter silence was left between the two wolves, broken only by the chirpping of the crickets.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Offline Kyna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 08:26:14 pm »
You are both accepted. Genesis, you will be a soldier until I sort out some premade plans about a friend of mine wanting to be alpha of one of the packs. Most-Likely you will be Alpha of Riasc, but I want to make sure. ^^
Feel free to make a profile on the site and begin roleplaying if you like.

(And just so you know, in case you didn't read the full bio on the pack, Riasc Wolves are hippies. They are very calm and accepting and will often let in stray-dogs or those who were discontent in their other packs.)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 08:28:52 pm by Gemini »

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 08:34:54 pm »
Hey thanks! I did read that on the website and though it was hilarious xD can't wait to get into the game and start roleplaying! *u* but yes, in the mean time I'll be sure to make an account :)

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Offline GlassMountain

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • It's better to feel pain, than nothing at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 11:32:53 pm »
Thanks for accepting me c: I will go make an account now.

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 04:18:44 am »
Username: Jessie Dagger

Character Name: Luna

Character Gender: Female

Desired Rank: High Rank ( Alphess or Betess, I would like to be the Alphess though xD.)

Desired Pack: Foraiose Pack

Roleplay Sample: Luna walked through the tall grasses that grew in forest. Her dark pelt masked her from the prey she was hunting. She looked back at her two hunters, "This way.." She said padding through some bushes. Once on the other side of the thick bushes she sniffed the cool air for a scent. "Ah.. They're close.." She grinned and stalked through the grasses and then came to a clearing. It had flowers and lots of grass, "Figures. This must be deer paradise." She said, looking back at the hunters. She sniffed and then stalked silently through the grasses toward the scent of deer. She spotted a lone doe. She was eating some succulent clovers, she was young too. Luna stalked forward, careful not to startle the prey and then loose a perfectly good meal. Luna signaled with her tail to the others to circle the prey. Then she flicked her tail to signal the attack once they had found a good position. She launched forward, the two hunters were not far behind. Soon all three of them had a grip on the doe's fur. They all wrangled her down and Luna herself bit into it's jugular to kill it. "Ah this will be a fine meal for the pack tonight, will it not?" She asked them both. They nodded and then spoke about how nice it'll be to have a full stomach after the harsh winter this year. "You're quite right! I do think this will be a great meal for our pack.. Lets hope the other two packs are not having as much luck as us." The hunters nodded in approval and then picked up they're sides of the doe in order to carry the carcass back. Luna grabbed the doe's neck and then helped carry it back as well.

I do hope that I can join.. I haven't had a good true wolf RP is.. Oh I don't know how long. I hope this Rp is good...
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 04:22:12 am by Jessie Dagger »

Offline Kyna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2013, 11:24:20 pm »
Okay, sorry y'all. Al previous accounts have been deleted due to the restart.
All of you are still accepted, though you will need to make new accounts.