Author Topic: Leonem Exercitus - "The Lion Army"  (Read 2047 times)

Offline kewlkiera

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • kewlkiera.exe has stopped working
    • View Profile
Leonem Exercitus - "The Lion Army"
« on: March 24, 2013, 10:32:19 am »
Leonem Exercitus
Who will you fight with?              Who will you fight against?         Who will you become in the army?         The decision is yours to make.

Who are we?
(A semi-realistic to Realistic, semi literate to literate /but preferably literate/ future mapped role play)

We are all fighting for freedom. Fighting to once again feel the wind blow over our fur. To be able to hear the soft pads over the dirt. We are fighting for our family, which is our army that we are dedicated to, and will not turn our backs on them even in the most dearest of times. We know what we are capable of, so do they. We all know each other after having to fight in raging wars, where the sun hid behind the clouds, away from the dreadful scene, and the clouds cried out for mercy as they watched us smash and rip at each other's throats. Our last words being our final voices of goodbyes in a shuddering roar, and watching their bodies fall to the ground like a stone.
It was not always like this, however.
There was once a time when everything was peaceful, and everyone was not tearing at their throats, but infact nuzzling them with care and compassion. We all once loved each other, and thought that it would never had come to something like this. We all learned something though.
We learned that we must always keep on our toes, and to be able to see into their eyes of just who people really are.
What we thought was a time of peace, was really a time of great sadness.
The lions had started distrusting each other, not believing any words that cross their tongues, and throw dirt at their muzzles.
We all grew distant and were divided into four groups which the lions had decided on their own to choose where to go.
The Great Alliance was no more.
Soon enough there were leaders of these groups, and they managed to be able to keep their members loyal and together. Although these leaders were great and wise, after the separation there was corruption in their hearts, which lingered into the hearts of their members. All of our eyes turned steely and cold.
Threats were tossed around from each group then. Threat for a need of blood and the rotting smell of death. The leaders themselves were trying hard to restrain themselves, but were no longer able to hold their rage.
They were not going to be seen as a fool, not standing up to be a rightful leader and Hero of their group.
A great war was assembled.
All of the members in the groups were assembled into different ranks according to their skills that they possessed dearly.
The armies were soon created, and prepared for battle. For justice. For freedom.

(Yeah story may be a bit quick and lame, but was writing along as I kept thinking.)

How is this Army arranged?
How do I make an Army?

The Army's members are, when first joined, observed for a few days, watching how they RP to see what position they deserve.

Each starting out member starts as a Scout.

The Ranks of the Army
(Greatest to Least)
  • 1 Marshal - The leader of the Army
  • 1 General - Second in command
  • 1 Colonel - Third in command
  • 1 Major
  • 1-2 Captains
  • 1-2 Lieutenants
  • 2-3 Sergeants
  • --- Private - Members who are no longer being observed, and are assigned to regular duties - Branch of Private: Medic - Heals and tends to natural remedies for injured soldiers. Smart when it comes to medicine (Warrior cat herb knowledge is accepted)
  • --- Scout - Members who have just joined and will be observed for a few days before being assigned a position. May or may not be assigned to cleaning duties.
NOTE:Ranks Sergeants and up are not considered "Staff" of this role play to help monitor it. We have separate applications for that. Also, low rankings cannot give orders to a member with a rank higher than his/hers (ex. A Lieutenant giving orders to a Colonel) However, they can do so to lower rankings (ex. A Lieutenant can give orders to Sergeants, privates, medics (Although medics don't need orders, they know that their job is to tend to the injured), or scouts.) Medics may feel free to ask Privates or Scouts to search for certain herbs while he/she prepares other things.

You can make an army if I choose to think you are a proper leader to be one. This includes:

- Active to tend to their army
- Able to advertise when I or the others are offline
- Literate (This doesn't bother me as much, but it shows me all the more mature you are raethere tan taking liek dis.)
- Respectful and responsible
- Knows what they're doing

Everyone first starts off by joining my army (Velox Army) to be observed. Yes, during this time I will be watching you to see who could be a good leader.
If all armies have a proper leader, and you are done your observation, you could always join another Army as such if you would wish to be observed again by THAT army's leader in hopes of becoming second in command, etc. Remember that there are only FOUR armies.

What if I'm absent when I'm being observed?
As long as you tell us before-hand, we'll give you the days that you missed when you return.
If you do not tell us, the days will be counted as a missing and you will be staying as a Scout or moved to a Private.

Current Armies
(Will be edited daily)

- Velox Army, Led by Marshal Lucas
- Reserved space for when an army leader is chosen

Who's all here?

Currently? Just me actually. Haha. However I will now be found occasionally in Flourite, advertising to gain some members.

My character is named Lucas.

Mate: N/A, Not interested, focused on work.
Cubs:N/A
Parents:
- Benjamin, Father (Age 41 - Human Years, when he died in battle)
- Sinna, Mother (Age 39, Human Years, when she abandoned her son and mate. Location unknown.)
Position: Marshal
Army: Velox Army

How do I sign up?
Easy. Simply fill out this form, and I will add your username if accepted. If I see you in-game, I'll send a whisper to you to get onto your character to join.
Code: [Select]
Username (In-Game):
Name of your lion:
Gender of your lion:
Age of your lion:
Picture of your character (If unable to send a picture, a brief description will suffice):
Do you promise to remain loyal to your Army, whichever one may you choose?:

Thanks if you read all of this guys.
A website for this will be up soon.
If I missed anything, or if you have a question, feel free to leave it in a reply.

Cheers,
kewlkiera (In-Game and Forum)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 02:33:57 am by kewlkiera »

Offline shadowspear11

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Leonem Exercitus - "The Lion Army"
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 05:57:52 am »
Username (In-Game): shadowspear11

Name of your lion: Vex

Gender of your lion: Male

Age of your lion:  19 years

Picture:

Do you promise to remain loyal to your Army, whichever one may you choose?: Why of course, but my opinions change time to time, but I am always loyal.

Personality: Loyal, strong willed, strong minded, smart, straight forward, good fighter.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 06:09:41 am by shadowspear11 »

Offline kewlkiera

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 05:56:46 am »
Username (In-Game): shadowspear11

Name of your lion: Vex

Gender of your lion: Male

Age of your lion:  19 years

Picture:

Do you promise to remain loyal to your Army, whichever one may you choose?: Why of course, but my opinions change time to time, but I am always loyal.

Personality: Loyal, strong willed, strong minded, smart, straight forward, good fighter.

Accepted.
Welcome to the army.

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 12:32:22 pm »
Would there be any point in joining if my time zone is normally GMT/UTC (on summertime now though so thats +1) Because most rps I joined never had anyone on to rp with when I could get on.

Offline kewlkiera

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 04:21:48 am »
Would there be any point in joining if my time zone is normally GMT/UTC (on summertime now though so thats +1) Because most rps I joined never had anyone on to rp with when I could get on.

Of course, just fill out a form and I'll look it over.