Author Topic: _.-~EverWolves ofthe Plains~-._  (Read 1259 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
_.-~EverWolves ofthe Plains~-._
« on: April 03, 2013, 10:28:13 pm »
EverWolves ofthe Plains

Mappless,Semlit to Lit, Websited, Active, EverWolf RP
Your a normal wolf, just walking through a dark forest. Your nerves are going crazy. You sense something terribly wrong, but continue on. A black wolf suddenly appears to be coming toward you, its eyes illuminating a blood red. You open your maw to say something, but as you do, the wolf bounds on-top on you and sinks its canids into your neck, injecting some sort of venom into you. You let out a painful yelp, as you do, you notice more red eyes revealing themselves from the fog. Then the biggest of the wolves comes along, a huge brown wolf, their alpha. He gives a smirk and helps you up as the smaller wolf licks your blood from his maw. The bigger wolfs name is Zanu, and this is his pack of Everwolves. "Welcome to the land of the cursed" He says and leads you into the territory. Do you think You have what it takes to be an everwolf?

Whats an EverWolf?
so you know what a WereWolf is right? Well an EverWolf is a WereWolf who is cursed to be permanently stuck in his WereWolf form after his first transformation.
No one really knows where the curse has come from, but it is said that long ago, an entire WereWolf pack was cursed by an elder of an Indian tribe after they had attacked and killed all the animals and infected almost all the people.Ever since then EverWolves have some how survived along hundreds of years without going extinct. You can only get an EverWolf if another EverWolf has bitten a wolf or a human.
They get allot of energy from the moon. The amount of energy they get depends on how full a moon is. They prefere to travel at night, the darkness giving them cover from preying eyes, and also because they prefer the coolness of night to the sweltering hot of day, especially since Flourite Plains is exceptionable warm.

I decided to wait until this RP had 20 or more people joined and was at least fairly active. we now have over 50 members and can be very active. I must state that it can be very fun when chatting in OOC, and can be slightly distracting, especially when a troller or anybody like that decides to show up.

I have given up ALL other RP's to focus ONLY on this one. I will play on no other char, be on any other RP. this is the one and only.Thats final.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 09:08:14 pm by kiya »

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Re: _.-~EverWolves ofthe Plains~-._
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 09:13:35 pm »
vioala, edit  ;D.
we are now mapped! may need to change the name though............

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Re: _.-~EverWolves ofthe Plains~-._
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 09:09:23 pm »
aaaaaaaaaaand we'e mappless again -.- well, the maps there for whoever wants it, its small, and my first public map. I might actually put it up for public download on a new thread