Author Topic: Cheetah RP ~ Mapped  (Read 1617 times)

Offline RayRayGirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
Cheetah RP ~ Mapped
« on: April 04, 2013, 06:56:02 pm »
This RP will only be made if that many are intrested.
I will get my friend to make a realistic savannah map, a cheetah's normal habitat. Now, I like things realistic, so this RP will have independent cheetahs. If you are a female with cubs, you must teach them to hunt until they are one year old, then you have to leave them to fend for themselves. After the mother leaves her cubs, it is very often that the brothers and sisters stick together after the mother leaves.
Don't forget, King Cheetahs are VERY rare, if you want to play as one just know that hunters MAY be after your fur and you might not last long ;o.
Here's a fact about mates: Females reach maturity in twenty to twenty-four months, and males around twelve months (although they do not usually mate until at least three years old), and mating occurs throughout the year.
If you want to 'mate' then do not 'mate'. Just put: 'Preg' at the end of your name, then we don't have to break FH rules :I

Males are often social and may group together for life, usually with their brothers in the same litter; although if a cub is the only male in the litter then two or three lone males may form a group, or a lone male may join an existing group. These groups are called coalitions. In one Serengeti, 41% of the adult males were solitary, 40% lived in pairs and 19% lived in trios.
I'm still thinking to allow leopards, hyenas and lions in the RP too. I'll think about it...
If you are intreseted leave a comment describing your character:
Name:
Species:
Brother(s):
Sister(s):
Mate:
Cub(s):
Backstory:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
STAY REALISTIC PEOPLE!!
hi

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
Re: Cheetah RP ~ Mapped
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 04:28:46 pm »
wow! you know a lot about cheetahs. and i love to play realistic, so i'll stay a REALISTIC person. :D

Offline RayRayGirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 05:05:02 am »
Do NOT be fooled by my intelligence, I simply used google   :)
hi

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 10:03:22 pm »
hehe! smart ;D

Offline demonicplague2