Author Topic: Pack of the Hidden Shore!  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Rocandrol

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Want the pie. Be the pie. Eat yourself.
    • View Profile
Pack of the Hidden Shore!
« on: April 12, 2013, 05:12:09 pm »
Rocandrol here~! I have a new role-play that shall be replacing my old one, that was called Hell Singers. Pack of the Hidden Shore is a wonderful mapped, active, literate, and realistic wolf roleplay, though I shall admit, I wasn't able to get on the last week or so due to some time issues -3- The deputy position is taken, but just about every other position is open except Lady. xD We pride ourselves in our unique mating system, and if you check it out, you will find that it truly is unique. |D We're currently searching for a rival pack to spunk up our plot, and i'm currently working on a new map for it because there have been requests for a torture chamber, and an easier way to get into camp |D Sooo if you're looking to join our ranks, hop on over to our site and read the rules, ( http://hiddenshore.weebly.com/ ) and please fill this out, and contact me in FH! .U.

Name:
Shortest possible description of what your wolf looks like:
Breed (Canis Lupus, Canis Lupus Demonkin, etc) :
Username:
Desired Rank:
Rp Sample:

(Note: You'll be less likely to be accepted if you're Demonkin. xDD)

Offline Avarice24

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Pack of the Hidden Shore!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 01:28:53 pm »
Name: Diablos

Shortest possible description of what your wolf looks like: Black with Ice blue eyes and a few white markings (screen shots will be provided if I get accepted :D) I would like to have either horns or a mask on but If I can get those then I wont have them

Breed (Canis Lupus, Canis Lupus Demonkin, etc) : I Have no clue what the second one is because since both are a reference to a Werewolf I would have to say Im just a regular wolf with a few non wolf features

Username: Quinzel (on forums) and avarice24 (on game)

Desired Rank: Lord

Rp Sample: (oh man I have had to do so many of these today so forgive me if I am a bit worn out. Also I will be doing this in first person since I have no clue what person you want)
I plod over to my den, my paws heavier then the anchor we pulled up from the shore. I circle my bed of moss and fall down. My head would hurt if I had not been half asleep but I was able to make my self calm and get about 2 seconds of sleep untill the deputy rang outside, "Its the Gulls! They want the Anchor back!"

I have no clue if we have any rival packs or stuff So for the sake of the RP sample I said gulls as another pack.

Offline Acelline

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Pack of the Hidden Shore!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 02:30:16 am »
Name: Anda
Shortest possible description of what your wolf looks like: Hazel body, darker mane, full body tufts, darker brown markings, sky blue eyes. Medium-sized, lean, not super stocky. (Pictures can/will be added)
Breed (Canis Lupus, Canis Lupus Demonkin, etc) : Canis Lupis (I assume this is regular?)
Username: Acelline (on both)
Desired Rank: Deputy or Insider would be lovely, but if not, hunter would do just fine.
Rp Sample: (I can do first/third person, so I can rewrite it if you want first.) Anda crept through the undergrowth, blue eyes narrowed as she watched the hunters through the branches that sheltered her. She was on a mission, being a seed once more, and before every mission she spied on the pack she was to infiltrate. It helped the femme learn more about the pack mannerisms and what wolf held what position. Later, Anda would travel to the camp and observe through the bushes there, gathering more understanding before she became one of them. A lonely job, but a rewarding one.
---
Thank you!