Author Topic: ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ - C'mon, let's be different! :D  (Read 947 times)

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
~*~Snow Leopards~*~ - C'mon, let's be different! :D
« on: April 13, 2013, 08:51:34 pm »
Tired of role playing as snow leopard alone? Nobody to be with? Join us!  
We're mapless, ACTIVE and literate. RP sample isn't requied.
NOTE: If you aren't active, you will be in danger of kicking out. I'll usually wait for about a week to see are you even visiting FH. Personal message will probably be sent.
There aren't any ranks. We only make differences between leaders, leader for now. If they say something, it should be respected but you can say what's on your mind. We acept all ages, but only adults can fight, hunt and protect. Teens will be able do hunt when they finally learn how to but only small prey. Wolf pack is near us but DON'T hurt it. We live in peace and don't be suprised if you see somebody talking to pup, still, if anyone breaks this rule he/she'll have to pay.
If you want to join you must:
1. Enter username.
2. Make a little bio about personality and look only! I don't want to see huge bios, just pelt color and personality.
3. Your name in game.
4. Leader's username is wolvesaregreat, you should ask on this topic or in game.
That's it for now, hope you'll join!  ;)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 01:37:08 pm by Littlewolf222 »
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
Re: ~*~Snow Leopards~*~
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 09:42:26 am »
I'm waiting... q3q C'mon people, join, be different! ^(*o*)^
~LittleWolf~
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?