Author Topic: Virulent Carnage  (Read 4240 times)

Offline wolves rock

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Virulent Carnage
« on: April 17, 2013, 04:20:14 pm »
~Virulent Carnage welcomes you~

Virulent Carnage~Mapless, Highly Active, Wingless, Semi-real, Sited and a Strictly Literate wolf RP. Instead of killing  to survive, kill for the bloody sensation. However, why run from us, when you can run with us? Join the carnage and become apart of a new beginning. Needing new blood~

Welcome to Virulent Carnage from your dear Mistress...
Website URL: www.virulentcarnage.forumotion.com

Yes, such a warm welcoming into the pack. But, a bloody family for which we are, youngling. Don't worry though, i'll make sure your recruitment is worth while. To be in this pack, is like standing on edges of life and death. Balance them well, and nothing will go wrong. As you first join us, you will await just one days before your Scrimmage. What is a Scrimmage? You'll find that out soon... As long as you are very active within this pack, nothing will go wrong. Activity is what will keep both you and I alive throughout your new life with us. You will abide by the laws and me for that is how things we will work. A bloodlusting pack indeed, but keep your senses sharp, for you may be the next victim on our list.

What is expected of you?

As a wolf of Virulent Carnage, we hope that you can be mature and serious when the time passes. Violence and a bloodlusting behavior is heavily encouraged as well as extreme loyalty. But as a family, I hope you can enjoy yourselves as well as with the company of others. But do remember. Activity, activity, and activity!~
 If you can't meet our expectations, why are you even in this pack in the first place?[/color]

It's either you kill, or be killed.
   Prowl throughout the night with your orbs tainting the eerie sky. Heads held high as we cunningly move and hunt under the full moon which glows red. Did the moon bleed or something? Because her highnesses maw is covered in blood as she gazes up at the moon in a winning manor  . . .  Oh lord, how will I survive this vindictive mistress?!~

Want to join the carnage?

Simply visit this URL and fill out the application below to join.

URL to application: http://virulentcarnage.forumotion.com/t2-application

Or you can find or whisper me (wolves rock) to join.

Aye, hope to have a new pawn in the pack.~
[/color]