Author Topic: Winged Wolves of Ireland  (Read 1195 times)

Offline myrainbow6

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Winged Wolves of Ireland
« on: April 19, 2013, 12:28:57 am »
This pack is obviously about winged wolves. I had created a story about it including two made up winged wolves, Bliss and Ares. I would very much enjoy this group to become very popular. If you are in to winged wolves please let me know! Please make your own winged wolf. One rule on your winged wolf creation is that it either has to be white or black wings. (White would be recommended) We are mapless and we need some Rp samples. Please join the pack!  :)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Winged Wolves of Ireland
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 12:41:39 am »
Ah, winged wolves~ They sound very pretty. ^^

Maybe you could post some screenshots of your wolf, so joining members can get an idea of what to make? Plus, the colors would make this thread look very appealing. c:
In case you don't know how to post screenshots to the forum, here's a link that'll help you:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=24769.msg316747#msg316747
(This particular link explains how to post image signatures, but you do the exact same thing to paste the IMG code to a post.)

I hope you and your group have fun!

One question, though-- Do you plan on roleplaying in this thread, or is this just an advertisement?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 12:45:24 am by WhiteLightHeart »
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||