Author Topic: ~The Packs Rise and Fall~ A New Wolf RolePlay! **Needing LOTS of members!**  (Read 8166 times)

Offline zillyphyn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • And so, the box cleaned a deadly coffin.
    • bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile

Welcome, fellow Wolf. We might not suite your needs, but, why not have a look?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MAP NEWS:
The map is currently being asked for being done. I currently have no idea on when it will be done.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
THE PACKS

THE SILENT WINDS PACK

These wolves, said in their name, are very silent. They are expert sneakers **Not shoes xD** and they can invade camp and be great fighters. They gain their fighting skills by how well they sneak. They are really well hunters. They currently have no wolves in their ranks.

Hidden Summit

These wolves live on the mountains. They love rocky areas, giving them the ability to run quickly, because of how they run down the peaks of the mountains.

Clouded Waters Pack

These wolves are excellent swimmers. They usually eat fish and other sea animals.

DEATH SHADOWS PACK

These wolves are just as silent and sneaky as the Silent Winds Pack. But, they have better hiding skills. They hide mostly in dark places.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  Next Post: Q/A;Rules;Site Link;Etc.

tired bean

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile

PLOT LINK FOR VIDEO:
                                 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4YBe6Z9pQA

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Q/A

Q: When's the SITE link going to be up?
A: Tomorrow; 5/1/13

Got Q's? POST!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ROLEPLAY RULES

1. Be nice, unless your character is MEANT to be rude. If you be rude while your wolf is normally kind, you will instantly be disqualified, and be kicked from the group, or get a serious talk.

2. No GODMODDING, POWERPLAYING, OR AUTO-HITS. It isn't aloud; so if you do it, you will get kicked.

3. Respect your leaders and fellow pack mates. We want this as nice as possible. **If the LEADER OF THE PACK allows it, you may do this.**

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MAP RULES

Ask to use the map. If you don't, you will be instantly reported.

You CAN'T claim the map as your own if you do. ^

NEWS:

This RP will be ON GAME until FURTHER NOTICE.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 12:45:12 am by Sammyz »

tired bean

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
~RESERVED~

Otherwise, you can post.

tired bean

MyDarkSide13

This sounds like an interesting Role Play! I would love to join!! ~Flees to make application~

<NAME>
Eita

<GENDER>
Male

<AGE>
6 Years (42 Human Years)

<DESIRED RANK>
Alpha?

<DESIRED PACK>
Silent Winds Pack

<PICTURE>

<HISTORY>
Eita was born a strong pup, his sister was stillborn. Growing up Eita was always pushed by his father as in their pack, males were rare. He was a rather handsome young canine and caught the eye of a lot of young females. After he became Beta of his pack a war hit with his pack and the Shooting Stars Pack. After the war his father was killed and so were a lot of others. He was then framed for killing his father and then exiled. After searching for seasons he came upon the Silent Winds Pack. They had no Alpha and after he saved a young male from a flaming tree they deemed him Alpha.

<PERSONALITY>
He is a rather charming young canine. He is very flirtatious and never lies. He speaks what is in his mind and is strong. He tends to make complex plans. He can be mean and harsh and the other Alphas call him an evil leader.

<FORUM USERNAME>
Dark

<IN-GAME USERNAME>
MyDarkSide13

<MATE>
None

<OFFSPRING>
None

<ROLE-PLAY SAMPLE>
Eita looks around, his icy eyes glaring at the pack. Two pups were rolling around and smashed into his leg, looking down he lets a snarl escape his jaws. White teeth shine as the pups whimper and run to their mother. Eita looks over at his Beta. "Isamu, take Nami, Reika, Kenzo, Shino, Rin and Yuto to check the border with Hidden Summit Pack," he barks. Isamu gathers up the chosen members and heads out. Eita was looking over at Enzo, his best friend. A small smile spreads across his face as Enzo nods and snarls at the near-by pups making them scamper. "Enzo! What was that for?" Ryo and Keiko ask at once. "Nothing Ryo, they ran into me! Maybe you and your mate should watch them better!" He snarls storming off to his own mate Aiko.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 12:59:38 am by Dark »

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
Very well, Dark. You are accepted c:

tired bean

MyDarkSide13

Yay!!! :D I am so glad to be part of this very interesting Role Play!

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
Thank you c:

tired bean

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
Okay guys! I got the site FINISHED! Sorry for the site domain name...WIX must've messed up. BUT, anyways, HERES da link! http://hoovesderpy588.wix.com/the-rise-and-falls

tired bean

MyDarkSide13

Yay! I'll go and make an account with Eita >:3
                                                         ^ Evil wolfy
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 12:58:55 am by Dark »

Offline iceshard

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! I saw that video and I loved it! I was wondering what it was totally for, and now I know! I would like to join~

I hope you don't mind If I use your RP Sample base. :3

<NAME>
Myrr

<GENDER>
Female (She-wolf)

<AGE>
2 Years Old

<DESIRED RANK>
Lone Wolf

<DESIRED PACK>
None for now.

<PICTURE>

Credit goes to my sis BloodLadenWolf on deviantART.

<HISTORY>
Myrr was born first in a litter of two, her sister was grey-ish with a tint of brown, Like her mother, and Myrr was of course black, like her father. Her Mother called her sister Cali and called Myrr Nishir. The pups grey up an ordinary life in her pack, Even though they had an unusual connection with each other, Like they knew what they where feeling. Once she was older, both Cali and Nishir were excepted as major hunters of the pack, and when together, they could bring down any thing! It was when she was only one and a half years old when disaster struck. Nishir was called to go on a hunt for the rabbits at the south end  of their territory by herself. All was well and she went without complaint. When she got there she could hear something in the distance, Like low howling. She didn't mind it, seeing it was maybe a watched howling his report, But the howl was joined by more and more howls, then snarls, and then yelps and barks of pain. Where they being attacked? Nishir, at the time couldn't do anything but to run to the attack, hoping they would be able to win, But she misunderstood what was happening. She looked into the camp in horror as the sight. Pack members where attacking other pack members, a white foam dripping from most of their maws. Blood and patches of fur and flesh were flying in the air. And in her sight, staring at her, was Cali. Her blood was dripping out of many major wounds, and her eyes were wild, locking on Nishir like she was the prey. Nishir didn't move an inch, she couldn't in that matter, She was frozen in shock and she couldn't understand what was happening. Cali leapt at her, with her throthing maw agape to take a vicious bite, but it never happened. Cali's eyes pulled in the back of her head as she fell right in front of Nishir, dyeing right in front of her eyes. Nishir couldn't take that moment as she knew her own sister was dead. Nishir fled far away from her old packs territory into the unknown. She recalled herself Myrr, Which meant "The Forgotten One" in the wolf language.

<PERSONALITY>
Myrr is a silent and mysterious wolf, liking to keep to herself. If you are able to make her your friend, she is a kind, loyal, determined, and would risk her life for you. She is shy to most wolves that approach her, and will often go and blend in with the shadows to get away from you. She doesn't care to fight but if she is needed, she can give you some nasty wounds to think about.

<FORUM USERNAME>
Cayla

<IN-GAME USERNAME>
Iceshard

<MATE>
None

<OFFSPRING>
None

<ROLE-PLAY SAMPLE>
Myrr ventured deep into the mountainous forest, her black pelt dappled with the glow of moonlight shining through the thick canopy above. She liked it when it was night, it always was silent, mysterious, and somehow peaceful in her eyes. Without notice she padded into a small clearing, the full moon making every inch of it shine like the many stars that dotted the blackened sky above. She plopped down on the soft blades of grass and gazed upon the twinkling specks of light. "Are you up there, my dear Cali?" She whimpered, and then closed her eyes and sighed. "I hope you are....." She curled up into a neat ball, her soft banner over her nose as she dove into a light sleep.