Author Topic: ~The Packs Rise and Fall~ A New Wolf RolePlay! **Needing LOTS of members!**  (Read 8165 times)

Offline zillyphyn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • And so, the box cleaned a deadly coffin.
    • bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
Yay! I'll go and make an account with Eita >:3
                                                         ^ Evil wolfy

This is the website you register on: http://thepacksriseandfall.freeforums.net/

Cayla, your accepted! c;
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 09:00:52 pm by Sammyz »

tired bean

Offline iceshard

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Yay! Thanks, I shall go and make an account there!

MyDarkSide13

Not at all dear, I am glade you like how it goes :)

Offline vampgirl61

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
I would LOVE,LOVE,LOVE to join this looks amazing :D
<NAME>
Anita

<GENDER>
Female (She-wolf)

<AGE>
2 Years Old

<DESIRED RANK>
Alpha Or
Lead Warrior
<DESIRED PACK>
Death Shadows

<PICTURE>
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff72/wwosfrisky/10-27-12/Black-and-White-Wolf-yorkshire_rose-21570902-1024-768.jpg
The black one

<HISTORY>
 Anita had a pretty good pup-hood, she had a mother that loved her ,a father that cared for her,and 3 brothers and 2 sisters that made life fun. At the age of 5 months her father started training her and the others how to hunt,fight and take care of yourself in case of an emergencies. Only 2 months later her mother and father took all of them out hunting,they had the best time ever on there first hunt. Each of them caught a bird and brought it back. On there way back Anita felt like there was something wrong,she tried telling her mother and father but they shrugged it off seeing how they were older and didn't have a great smell like hers. Anita shrugged it off after a couple days. The second time they all went hunting together they all stumbled upon the danger Anita was expecting. Humans. Her runt sister, Milly, went in first,she bit the first guy with only a knife first then was shot down by the third guy. Mac was he next to go,he had lunged at the third guy while Jasper attacked the first. The second human shot them down killing them both. Anita's mother was practically surrendering once her father was dead. Her mother stayed there whimpering only to be shot in the head with a shot-gun. Alene , Dex and Anita ran away from them as fast as they could and once out of view they howled to the snowing sky and moon. Alene,Dex and Anita spent another 3 months together,sneaking around,stealing food from packs and staying in the shadows. In the middle of the fourth month Alene had,had enough of all this and told the other two she was leaving to sought out a pack for herself.  The rest of the month went by and the brother and sister seen no sign of her anywhere,not that they were looking. Another lonely month of stealing went by when suddenly the brother and sister got into a huge fight over the last scrap of meat. Dex decided to fight to the death and Anita being the strongest out of the whole litter agreed knowing she would win. After about 5 minutes of biting at each others necks and sides Anita went in for the kill. The jugular. Anita bit down and locked her jaw onto her only brothers neck then swung his small body around like her favourite toy. After doing that for a couple more mins she realized Dex was dead. Dead! Anita went into depression and didn't eat,sleep or do anything but lay next to her dead brother and get drinks from the pond beside her for 2 and a half months. Mid-way through the third month she remembered that Alene just might be alive. She licked her brother one last time then left to find her lost sister. She searched for 3 years. Joining and leaving packs or joining and getting kicked out of packs. She is now 4 years old and 4 months with no sign of her sister and no pack. She try s to keep her past secret so she doesn't freak anyone out that she killed her own brother and could kill you in a second
<PERSONALITY>
Anita is a silent and mysterious wolf. She is sometimes a smart-ass and loves picking on people. She is always mean and hates pups,but,if you have a chance of being her friend then she will be the nicest and best friend you will ever have.

<FORUM USERNAME>
Brooke

<IN-GAME USERNAME>
vampgirl61

<MATE>
None

<OFFSPRING>
None

<ROLE-PLAY SAMPLE>
 Anita huffed at the offer to fight to the death with her own brother. "You know I will win so what's the point?" She muttered while shaking her head. "Awe big sissy scared of her little brother." Dex mocked her. She flipped around and growled. "Fine you wanna fight then lets fight then lets fight." She smirked then lunged at him biting the side of his face and flipping him to the ground,pinning him. Dex lifted his head and snapped at her face trying to get it. Then he finally kicked her stomach with his hind legs sending her off of him. Anita growled and jumped back in biting his leg and snapping his le with her powerful jaws. Dex whined but stood back up and attacked her. Biting her side and breaking 2 ribs. Anita whined then growled. She crouched down and they walked around in a circle a bit before Anita went in for the kill. She lunged at Dex's jugular. Anita being fairly larger then Dex was able to lift him up and shake him around for a bit. After a couple minutes of fiercely thrashing him around she realized he was dead. She placed him down and began to sob. "How could I kill you Dex?" She said in between sobs.
I think that should be good. As you can tell its the part in my history where they fight :D
I hope you liked it and I get accepted.
~When life gives you lemons make apple juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it~

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 11:05:04 am by Brittnie »

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow