Author Topic: Ancient Spirits Pack. (recruiting!)  (Read 4411 times)

Offline Kananane

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Look into the eyes of cloud blue color.
    • View Profile
Ancient Spirits Pack. (recruiting!)
« on: March 24, 2011, 07:14:19 pm »
 ;D A pack of Ancient spirits bound into the body of Animals. Just Note me.

Ranks:Below

Kananane (Alphess) A Wolf. A spirit woman was bound into this wolf Body. She carries a Special power for Earth.

Selphor (Guard or Friend) This big sabor tooth male is found in Crystal caves or roaming about. He has the abilitys of foresight and power of crystals.

Both of these are Played by Kananane.

This Pack is recruiting. Note or well message me. Tell me what rank you want there are many ranks from Guards all the way to Omega

Yes I will accept normal Wolves and other animals I am really not worried about it. I will accept more then just the ranks below you have a character thats a healer ok I will accept that! There is more to this pack. I will put pack history down too! If you join I will make you your own image to put under the ranks. You just have to sign up and find me I am normally in the flourtine plans >_> probably spelled wrong. But you can find me there or whisper me Kananane is who you whisper to.

Or you can post below and tell me you want to be part of the Pack Or it might be called a Tribe soon.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 10:41:53 pm by Lilian »

Offline Kananane

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Ancient Spirits Pack. (recruiting!)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 06:15:56 pm »
Ok here is the Forum you can copy paste and Post below.

Name:

Picture: (optional)
Species:

Rank Wished:

Appearance:

Personality:

Mother/Father:

Sister/Brother (s):

Mate:

Cubs:

Other packs: (if any)

Abilities: (these will be overseen by the leaders.)

Backstory: (optional)

Art Work:

« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 01:55:04 am by Lilian »

Offline Kananane

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 02:44:58 am »
1. RP is a must! When you are in the group you must rp

2. OCC must have brackets ()<--- [] {} any of these are fine.

3 Rp signs are also a must E.x. *<--this - <---this are acceptable.

4. You must respect higher ranks!

5. If you have powers you cannot godmod them.

6. No wings. Sorry that is one thing I will not accept other then that have fun!

More will be added later.

;D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 10:38:31 pm by Lilian »

Offline Kananane

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 03:00:02 am »
Ranks

Alpha
Open

Alphess

Kananane

Sub-Alpha
Open

Sub-Alphess
Open

Betas
Open

More to Come!

Offline Kananane

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 10:32:29 pm »
As you step into the territory of the Ancient Spirits pack you notice the beauty and fair landscape showered in flowers and crystals landscape far beyond the eyesight of yourself. Your paws seemed to make the ground glow with each step as your eyes widened you go foward to come upon a small area of true paradise where a waterfall of crystal sweet water was draining from high and sharp rocks trees grew plentiful. The rocks and crystals seemed to be spaced out evenly though it was enough to give a sweet mysterious look upon the land. Your eyes flick toward a dark corner as you thought you had seen something.

A feminine wolven figure stared toward the intruder upon her territory. Golden orbs flicked over the figure as the wolf once covered in shadow came forward into the light. Her canvas ivory hue with violet markings that adorned her face bodice and banner that swayed behind her elegant figure. Slowly her maw parted to let slip out a sweet voice draped in mystery and drowned in a regal tone-
     "Welcome to my pack lands." -She said as she sat by a crystal that  seemed to sparkle with a pair of glowing steely hued eyes. Plants slowly sprouted at the wolven feminines paws. As she sat in front of you a bigger more feline like figure began to approach from behind. The soft thud of giant paws could be heard along with the rare scraping of talons upon the rocks that littered the landscape. As the view became clear the large feline became known and seen as his sabor fangs stuck out from his upper jaw his lower jaw unhinged as he too spoke. His voice booming and powerful it seemed the crystals that were scattered all across the almost paradise landscape responded to it as they glowed colors from blue,violet,greens and various colors.-
   "State your business here. I would advise you do so as I am not as patient as Kana is." -He said nodding his massive skull toward the feminine lupine. Kana now known seemed to smile in a mother way as she rose from her seating and spoke almost in a soothing manner-
      "You are welcome to stay if you wish and you are welcome to join this pack stranger." -As she spoke her golden hued luminary's glittered faintly as if to peer into your soul-
   "Just be aware the plants here have mind of their own." -She let out a light chuckle and turned staring you down as she was a massive female even for her own kind. The sky seemed to light up with small lights as fireflies of all colors took off. Kana and Selphor the feline had kept this land secret for many years and to open it up was a thing of trust. The lupine nodded her skull and sat waiting and hoping-

Offline Kananane

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 06:58:07 am »
This pack is open still to people. Come on in Message me come find me on Feral-heart. I do not mind. Find me or Selphor

Offline Kananane

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 12:04:33 am »
Pack still open! Come on in!

Chelsea411

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 01:52:27 am »
I'd like to apply for Alpha position. ^.^

Name: Sylis

Picture: (Will edit later and add picture)

Species: Wolf

Appearance: (Will edit later)

Personality: Grown up taught to fight for the good of others, Sylis is fit to do just that. This male holds lots of courage and strength, though prefers peace at all times. If fighting is necessary, he will not hold back. He has a soft heart for the younger generation. He is also a faithful mate and will stop at nothing to protect and support her.

Mother/Father: (Unknown)

Sister/Brother (s): Tyrie -sister

Mate:

Cubs: None

Other packs: None

Abilities: Levitation of other objects

Backstory: (Partly unknown)

Offline Kananane

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 05:57:08 pm »
Could I have a Rp sample? That always has to come with the higher ranks. Other then that welcome to ASP

Offline Kananane

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 12:09:22 pm »
This pack is still open ranks still open. If you have a rank that is not on the list putit below and ask