Author Topic: ?The Anarchy Epidemic? [Open and accepting!]  (Read 7855 times)

Offline NuclearParadox

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Critic
    • View Profile
Re: ?The Anarchy Epidemic? [Open and accepting!]
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2011, 10:26:00 pm »
Great, I've added most of the forms up to the front x)  If yours isn't up, that probably means there's something wrong with it.  I believe the most common problem I saw was age.  Also, for those of you who don't have a headshot/some kind of screenshot of your character, please get that to me ASAP.  It helps a lot with making the forms look more separate.
In-game I am NuclearParadox.

Offline mel105

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 08:57:34 pm »
i dont really know how to erm .... put a screenshot on here ^^;

Offline NuclearParadox

• Experienced Traveler
  • The Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2011, 10:32:36 pm »
Here's a process for you, and anyone else who doesn't know :3  At least, this is the way I do it:

Open the game, and get on your character.  Go to a fairly secluded place so that your screenshot doesn't have random people/nametags in it.  Put on an expression you like, and press left alt to freeze your character's head.  Rotate the camera so that you're facing the head, and press print screen (PrtScrn).  Close the game, and open the screenshot in a program like MS Paint.  This can be done either by pushing "Paste" in the program, or going File -> Open -> C: -> FeralHeart -> Screenshots, and then locating the picture.  However you get the picture opened, use the select tool to make a box around the head/some of the neck.  Cut or copy the selection and open it in a new canvas (re-open Paint and paste).  Resize the canvas so that there's no white around your headshot, and save the image.  Then, go somewhere such as Tinypic, Imageshack, or Photobucket and upload it.  Then it's as simple as copying and pasting the image code provided by the website.

Also, I'm working on a banner for us x)

Offline NuclearParadox

• Experienced Traveler
  • The Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2011, 09:36:09 pm »
Double posts are not fun things, are they?
Just an update for you guys.  As you can see, we've got a banner now.  The code is on the front page x)  TAE is most certainly not dead, I've just been busy with things for a couple days.  We're going to be having an activity check sometimes soon, so more updates on that later.  I'll keep you all posted~
Also, now that I've posted my little screenshot tutorial, I'll be expecting those headshots soon.  If you are honest-to-goodness, completely unable to take one, I'll do it for you.  Just let me know x)

Offline Nanaki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2011, 12:46:50 am »
Hey, just saying I'm not dead.