Author Topic:  (Read 13919 times)

Solvic

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2011, 02:47:42 am »
( It does, doesn't it? C: Anyhow. I've posted Whisperstar )

Ariela

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2011, 02:56:22 am »
(Nice post Solvic :3, and yep MorningSun is in fact expecting kits, I hope it was alright that she is expecting kits, from a rogue tom?.)

MorningSun

A young multicolored she-cat laid down in the Nursery, her eyes flickering as she glanced at the opening, then looked down at her bulging stomach. She purred with delight as she dreamed of having kits of her own, now her dreams are coming true. She was in a wonderful Clan with a loving and caring leader, which in her case was good, she had been in different Clans but none of them felt like home to her.

Morningsun felt warm here in SongClan, this was her home now and here she'll stay to raise her tiny kits, and to teach them the ways of the warriors.

Solvic

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2011, 02:58:10 am »
( Yes, its fine C: )

Ariela

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2011, 03:00:47 am »
(Gracias Solvic c:)

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2011, 03:19:11 am »
Cricketsong's amber gaze blinked open, the sun just poking through the ceiling to the warriors den. Her gray, darker-gray striped pelt glimmered a silver color. After stretching across her nest with a wide yawn, she lifted her head and blinked the sleep out of her eyes for the last time. Then she rose from her nest and padded out, poking her head out the den entrance to look around. She spotted Whisperstar near the fresh-kill pile and swished her tail across the camp terra before padding over, her head dipped as she approached her leader,
"Good morning, Whisperstar." She murmured, though her voice was clear. She was still a tad drowsy, mind you, but she was usually one of the first warriors to get up.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 03:21:50 am by CadyD16 »

Solvic

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2011, 03:37:22 am »
Whisperstar

As a murmured voice meowed beside Whisperstar, his light blue eyes darted toward the figure. Noticing it was Cricketsong, a smile was spreaded across his maw " Ah. Morning Cricketsong, do you wish to join me on an hunting patrol? " The leader asked kindly, as his black-tipped ears twitched; hearing Nightpaw muttered something, he didn't quite catch. Shaking his head, his eyes trailed over towards the Nursery " We're best to keep Morningsun healthly and well-fed. Don't we? " The gray and white masculine meowed, as he once again sat down on his haunches; waiting on an answer " May I join, Whisperstar? " Nightpaws deep and calm voice sounded from behind him; catching the young apprentice on the very coner of her eye " Of course, Nightpaw " Muttered Whisperstar, his light blue eyes shown with saddness and sorrow. His heart seemed to ache. The tom-cat missed his old mate, Songbird. She'd died giving birth to Nightpaw, Silentkit and... Sorrowpaw; his death was unknown to many cats... He just dissapered during his apprenticeship...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 06:46:04 pm by [..S???ΞΆ..] »

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2011, 04:01:05 am »
"Of course, Whisperstar." Cricketsong nodded. "It would be a pleasure." She turned to look at Nightpaw and gave a small smile to the apprentice, flicking her tail in a friendly manner. She was usually not this sociable. She was really only unfriendly to unfamiliar cats, enimies, or those she particulary did not like. Around Clanmates, even if Cricketsong was almost more loyal than social to them, she would care to share tongues with a fellow warrior at the best of times.
Noticing Whisperstar's dismayed eyes, Cricketsong took a small step forward,
"Are you all right?"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 04:16:10 am by CadyD16 »

Solvic

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2011, 06:45:29 pm »
( Alright. SongClans Thread is fully made! I might change a few things everynow and then, though C: )

Whisperstar

/wip

Nightpaw

/wip

Ariela

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2011, 09:33:04 pm »
The thread looks beautiful Solvic c:)

Morningsun

The medium sized calico began to groom herself as she could hear the murmurs outside the Nursery, she was very glad to be in a Clan that accepted her and her unborn kits, her only hope was that they would turn out like her. "Soon, my dears soon you'll be out in this lovely world". She said in a loving manner as she purred.

"I wonder how Whisperstar is doing?". She thought to herself while thinking about going outside, but didn't know if she would since it's a risky thing, she needed to stay inside the Nursery since she is almost due any day with her kits.

Solvic

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2011, 09:35:15 pm »
( Thank you, Ariela. Once we get a few more memeber. I'll begin thinking about a deptuy~ C: )