Author Topic: The Endless Pride ~ TEP {New & Recruiting}  (Read 5298 times)

Shallows

The Endless Pride ~ TEP {New & Recruiting}
« on: April 17, 2011, 02:43:48 pm »

WELCOME |
Yes, you have stumbled accross the homepage of TEP.
 This is a pride which is based on spreading peace and happiness through our actions. We aim to make FH a better place by welcoming other prides and members of FH to RP with us or include them in games. If you would like to become a member please read through our rules further down the page and fill in the form. There is also a new 'Supporter' option, for those who cannot make the times.

Our map is in progress. At the moment, it includes a lake, maze and forest. If you have any awesome suggestions what more to add then PM me. A preview is here (Maze is on the right. All those bushes took me ages 8D)

If you have any questions about TEP, please do not hesitate to post here or PM me privately, we don't bite c:

Meeting times;

Generally Sundays or Mondays weekly, next to the Portal at Bonfire Island, 8pm GMT (Into your time here)

Next Meeting; Sunday this week. Usual place and time. Not today as planned.

Interactions with other prides.

We welcome all alliances with other prides. Feel free to join in our meetings and roleplay with us.

Due to our clan trying to develop a calmer atmostphere in FH, we are less enthusiastic about enemies. If your clan is generally based around evil, we can become enemies and we will roleplay fights, etc. The only reason to this is because it's a bit more exciting than general roleplay. 8D

A list of interactions will be here. Please PM me if you would like to have interactions with us, good or bad. c:

RULES |

I hope to make joining an easy process as possible, but if you have any troubles please PM me and I will try to fix it. Feel free to suggest any more rules and I may add it on.

? Do not use any rude language or threats on the forum or game.
? No God-Modding.
? Proper grammer and spelling. No 'text' language. Occasional mistakes are fine.
? During RPs you must post over 3 sentences at least.
? Respect every FH member.
? You must attend the weekly meetings at least once a fortnight.
? I would prefer players that are at least aged over 13, but this rule can be stretched a little.
? Inform me by PM or post here if you will be inactive for a while.
? If you do not attend a meeting for three weeks it will be considered you have left.
? Only felines are allowed to join. Preferably lions, but exceptions of other feline species will be made.
? Please choose suitable characters to join TEP, for example, a mean, agressive feline would not suit it TEP very well.
? You have not been banned or warned by a moderator or admininstrator.

APPLICATION |

Member Form.
Code: [Select]
Username:
Your age[Optional];
Feline's name;
Gender;
Age[Adult, teenager, cub, etc.];
Screenshot of appearance;
Have you read & agree to the rules?;
RP Sample[At least 3 sentences];
Other;

Supporter Form.
Code: [Select]
Username:
Your age[Optional];
Feline's name;
Gender;
Age[Adult, teenager, cub, etc.];
Have you read & agree to the rules?;
RP Sample[At least 3 sentences];
Other;

CONTESTS|
Monthly banner contest: Closed.
Monthly Writing contest: Closed.
Member of the month: Closed.

POINT SYSTEM |

Points are simply a way of acknowledging things members have done. There are no ranks, apart from Aurinko being the leader.

You can get points for the following things;

Attending a meeting [5 points]
Bringing along someone else to the meetings [5 points]
Anything that I/or someone else has found you helpful with the game/forum/TEP [10 points]

Once you get a certain number of points, you can get rewards;

25 points [Signature picture/poem]
50 points [Avatar]
100 points [Lineart picture]
200 points [Fully coloured picture]

If you would like to draw/write one of the awards please contact me by PM, it would be greatly appreciated.

MEMBERS|
This is in the order of the number of points each member has. You will be placed on the inactive list if you have informed me you are away or if you haven't attended a meeting for two weeks.

Active;
Aurinko, male,leader.  [Shallows]
Zephyr, female. [Flyria] [5 points]
Karina, female [Spiritslife] [5 points]
Araku, male [Caspera]

Inactive;

Supporters:

ROLEPLAYS |

Once your application has been accepted, you are free to roleplay on this post. Please may I ask, though, for there to be only one active roleplay at a time.
When you are finished rolepplaying, please inform the pride and we can start a new one if anyone would like to.
 You must post at least three sentences when roleplaying, and it cannot just be speech.
Please use proper punctuation and grammer as much as you can.

Anyone can start a roleplay, but please make sure one isn't already in progress. There doesn't need to be a plot, though feel free to share an idea for one if you want.

Please refrain from fatally wounding another member without their user's permission.

TEP is a constant WIP. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve it, you can contact us by PMing myself.

Thank you. c:

« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 05:34:01 pm by Shallows »

Shallows

Re: The Endless Pride ~ TEP {New & Recruiting}
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 10:52:09 am »
Updated-

- Map has been added
- Only one member, me! :c

TealSkeletore

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 10:56:34 am »
This looks like a really good idea. I would join but I don't think I'd be able to make it to the meet ups.

Good luck with your pride!

Shallows

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 11:18:33 am »
Thank you (:

Flyria

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 02:56:14 pm »
Username: Flyria
Your age[Optional]; 14
Feline's name; Zephyr
Gender; Female
Age[Adult, teenager, cub, etc.];Young Adult
Have you read & agree to the rules?; Yes and I agree.
RP Sample[At least 3 sentences]; Crouching down, I rock my weight back and forth on my paws moving forwards silently and slowly. I flick my gaze about the ferns and bushes surrounding me and open my mouth momentarily to scent the air. My fur bristles with caution as I pickup the scent markers of The Endless Pride, curiously, I push my way through the bushes and try to find them.
Other; [ I'm still quite new to roleplay in this game so I apologise if I seem a bit newbish at times. >_< ]
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 04:38:58 pm by Lottie »

Shallows

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 03:18:10 pm »
Thanks for applying, I'll add you to the members list c: (By the way, to take a screenshot you just have to press Print Screen, it was just to see what you looked like and I know your appearance anyway.) It's fine about the roleplaying, everyone is new to it at sometime. 8D

Spiritslife

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 03:55:42 pm »
Username:spiritslife
Your age[Optional]; 27
Feline's name; Karina
Gender; Female
Age[Adult, teenager, cub, etc.]; Adult
Have you read & agree to the rules?; yes and i agree
RP Sample[At least 3 sentences]; *wake's up and stretches and look's around and say's to her self* hmm time for breakfast i think *she walk's out of the cave she slpet in and into the sunlight takeing  big breath of air to help wake her somemore before running off to look for some food*
Other; i'm not that good at spelling and grammer or RPing and am a slow reader and typer but if you don't mind that i would like to join the pride oh i'm also in a wolf pack so if im not on my lion in the pride i'll be on my wolf.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 04:17:57 pm by Spiritslife »

Shallows

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 04:08:08 pm »
Thanks 8D It's ok about the grammer but please try your best c:

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 04:16:48 pm »
Oh~~~ Ill make a character once im home *grabs a spot* :3

But i wont make any meetings... Since im over in america

It'll be about midnight
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 04:18:24 pm by .::Bakura::. »

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Shallows

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 04:24:16 pm »
Ok c:. I think it's a little unfair with the times zone problems, so I'll make a new option to be a 'Supporter' and so you can RP on this post, but can't make the meetings.