Author Topic: The Rogue Akila Pride  (Read 3768 times)

porcelainlynxie

The Rogue Akila Pride
« on: April 22, 2011, 07:27:32 pm »
The Rogue Akilas were actually formally known as 'The Akila Pride' meaning 'The Most Beautiful Pride'. They were lead by Hova, who was eventually joined in leadership with her mate, Luka. For a while they ran the pride, but it was soon becoming a large pride of lions and lioness-- mostly made up of young ones. Hova was finding herself stressed and always trying to keep the pride steady and happy which was causing health problems and leaving Luka to try and figure out what to do while making sure he had her permission. It was only when Hova's adoptive daughter, Mara, revealed her displeasure with her adoptive mother's health that there was action taken. Hova and Luka disbanded the pride and fled, taking only a few of the other pride members with them who were too close to let go. They evolved their name to be 'The Rogue Akilas', still being lead by Hova and Luka.

Hello, and welcome to the Rogue Akila pride's Feral Hearts page. We are a semi-realistic pride of pure-bred lions and lionesses. The semi-realism comes from the fact that we have natural colors, but the part where we have different markings and have different pride dynamics makes up separate from other prides. This page is merely a tool in order to communicate and inform current pride members we already have. Every Rogue Akila member should check up every once in a while and see what is going on, since I will be updating this page often as I can with news on our pride.

But, like any group, we have laws and rules that are obeyed (every member is expected to read up, follow, and not break these rules).:

Pelts

Users are allowed to change their character's colors, just as long as they abide by these few rules. Pelt colors can be tan, white, brown, peach, or any shade of these. A mixture of some of them is allowed (ex. brown-gray, white-tan, ect.) Nothing like bright red, or black. If you need some examples, refer to the 'Lion King' movies.

Markings

Markings should be accurate to the breeds of this pride: lions. Don't go having tiger stripes on your body, or cheetah spots or what have you. You can be spicy, but don't over-do it. Again, you must abide by the colors in the 'Pelts' section. If you need examples, refer to the 'Lion King' movies.

Body Structure

Tails: Normal lion tails.
Tail tips: Refer to 'Pelts' for appropriate colors.
Ears: Rounded style lion ears.
Bodies: Weight is up to the RPer, but please have the body of the lion character be long and according to the age, the same size as one that age.
Manes: Appropriate for age; refer to 'Pelts' for appropriate colors.

Behavior

Obviously, we are playing characters and sometimes characters, like people, just don't get along. Perfectly normal. What is not going to fly is if one, both, or more of the lions in dislike with each other is going out of their way to make the other unhappy or to 'bully' them.

Unnecessary drama is /obviously/ unnecessary. Please, don't start it up.

NO mate-begging amongst the pride members or outside. If you are looking for a mate, then you are looking for a mate. Don't make it overly obvious-- RP it out with someone who you think would be a good fit for your character.

If you're having an issue with something or someone in the pride, your leaders are always willing to help. If they can't help you at the very moment you need attention (either they are busy or managing the pride as best they can), wait for a while and ask for their time when you know they aren't tied up with other issues. The leaders WANT to help, so don't think don't.

Get to know each other. If you find yourself only hanging out with one or a few of the lions in the pride, expand your circle of friends to others in the pride. The leaders want to know everyone in the pride well, as should yourself! Take a moment to introduce and try to connect with some of the others.

Role Playing

When we are role playing all together, talk in 'Group'. I know myself as well as some others of Akila turn off certain chat options so there is no excess crowding in the little chat box. If we are, however, RPing with one or a few more players outside of our Group, we can RP in 'Local' for them.

I cannot stress enough: PLEASE be literate!!!!! Using proper English is most appreciated and the best understood. Grammar and punctuation means this: "This is grammar and punctuation". Not this: this iz gramer & puncuation. I realize some of my pride members do not use English as their first language, but please try your best. That is all I ask. :3

When your leaders ask you to listen, you listen. When they ask you to pay attention, you pay attention. When they ask you to come, sit, stay, go, or whatever, you come, sit, stay, go, or whatever. They aren't power-hungry, so they don't tell members to do random things just because they feel like saying it. They ask for your attention and respect just as much as you ask for theirs but if needed they will give you what you give them. And if they don't like your attitude, they could very well end your time in the pride. (But none of us want that, so please just pay attention to them.)

MEMBERS

Hova (porcelainlynxie) [FEMALE LEADER]
Luka (Cronous) [MALE LEADER]
Mara (Lear)
Deviant (Tripwire)
Xulri (blackcat123)
Amy (Arielle)
Tristen (GlowApache)
Ean (Hoven)
Enui (Joukai)
Ahava (Charley)
Yuki (ke123)

Thank you all for being a part of my family. :3
-Hova
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 05:07:48 am by Rina »

Offline Joukai

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Akila Pride (The 'Most Beautiful' Pride)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 08:19:52 pm »
As resident stalker, let me say we are probably the most AWESOME pride ever! Trust me, I watch them all the time....