Author Topic: Hodari Zola  (Read 815 times)

Offline peaches.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not all who wander are lost~
    • View Profile
Hodari Zola
« on: February 21, 2019, 12:15:31 am »
Hodari Zola
'Strong Earth'

Hello! And welcome to Hodari Zola! We are a local, friendly lion pride taking place in Feral-heart. Our rp consists of the following:
1. Literate
2. Semi-realist/Realistic
3. Mapped
4. Sited & Discorded
5. Active (everyday/every other day)
6. Mature
7. Plotted
8. Long-Term

Hodari Zola is a descendant of the Koko Niyol Pride that I hosted a few years ago, with Jaheem's son, Avery Jace ruling the new pride. Koko Niyol lasted roughly around three years, and we expect Hodari Zola to have somewhere around the same lifetime. There are many people from Koko Niyol that have joined into Hodari Zola on older characters, or simply making new characters to join into the pride. Me and a few friends had so many great memories with the old pride, so I was talked into creating Hodari Zola to take its place. I, myself, have been playing Feral-heart for over 7 years now. Some may know me as F.I.X.Y.O.U. I have hosted and co-hosted many groups in the past. Our groups usually end up being a lot like family! So if you are interested in a group that is fun to be around, supports you, and will be there for you, Hodari Zola is the group for you! Out of all of the groups I have hosted, I try to make it a 'safe haven' for everyone.
We just ask that:
You have no neon's.
No wings or unrealistic items.
That you are literate upon arrival, and throughout. (We do not accept RP samples. We trust your judgement on our group.)
That you are active either on Feral-heart, Discord, or the Site.

Hodari Zola was created on February 3rd, 2019. We are roughly about 80+ members now, and are always taking more!
To reach the staff of this group, you can go to our site: hodarizola.boards.net
Or you can reach one of us on Feral-heart: @XxDezxX @SpiderMan @Thiccmami
We would love to hear any questions you have for us pertaining to the rp and other subjects.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 04:21:06 am by XxDezxX »

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • they call me the rice whisperer
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
Re: Hodari Zola
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 10:24:44 pm »
Lots of Luck to Hodari Zola, XxDezxX !
I wish the group much success. :)