Author Topic: [U]ntamed [R]ebellion -11, returning after 2 years.  (Read 872 times)

Offline JackSkellington

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
[U]ntamed [R]ebellion -11, returning after 2 years.
« on: February 23, 2019, 12:32:46 pm »
Hello everyone! It is time for us to come back from the dead. We were daily or at least almost active, but this is no longer possible. We will be from now on to be randomly active, we have more content in our lives today. Many of us left, but there are a few of us in the old days. Have you ever been a member? do you have a new account? You now have the opportunity to join the group again. There will be small changes, but the group will remain relatively the same. We also have groups outside the game now, dead. But we can arrange new ones. We are now in contact in Messenger. Here's what I write about the Group.

And if you're interested in joining, find JackSkellington or URrecruiter in the game. Usually In the grounds. Or contact me, the group president and the author of the group on kik. .Destruction. Or Skype SkellingtonJackie.

-The staff do not host RP's
-Family/Social Group
- Since 2011/Long-term
- Sited
- Randomly active
- Semi realistic - to unrealistic
- Plotted
- Tagged
- Primitive specie - Cevorus
- 5 leaders - this'll probably change.
- Max 2 characters per person.
- Mapped (optional download)
- Requirements: HORNS/Antlers.
- An UR tag must be added to your name, without it, you're not allowed in the Group/will be kicked.

Now, here's all. I'll post a video below for you guys to see a bit what we look like.
I recommend not to post anything to this thread, I won't be here.

- UR

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_JtRoX_f84

I come in here, well, barely.
The best way to contact me is to catch me online in-game.

Offline Fantasia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Imagination is more important than knowledge!
    • View Profile
Re: [U]ntamed [R]ebellion -11, returning after 2 years.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 01:34:36 pm »
Hey, Wan here! A veteran of UR, also planning to return and I’ll attempt to be active in it. Long time no see, and I also spot myself in one of the last group screenies of Saj’s video. <3
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 03:15:24 pm by Fantasia »
Hello there, Obi Wan Kenobi.