Author Topic: NEW Onida Clan Wolf Pack RP  (Read 994 times)

Offline hauntme

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
NEW Onida Clan Wolf Pack RP
« on: January 10, 2019, 11:51:40 am »
Are you interested in joining a brand new wolf pack rp? then i may have your answer.

Onida Clan is a semi-realistic, semi-literate, discorded wolf pack rp. With this being a new roleplay i am very eager to find dedicated players willing to become staff and high ranking wolves in order to help me run the clan. Getting in now will guarantee you with the rank you want within the clan as there are limited wolves needed within ranks.

Here is a quick overview of the rules/ranks offered within this rp: 

Plot:
The Onida Clan meaning “the one searched for”, is an ancient wolf clan that has been alive for 7 generations now. Previously ran by his father, Denali must take over the clan and lead them through to the next generation. Although trouble is spurring, winter is coming and this time the clan knows it’s going to be different. They can sense this winter is going to be brutal compared to what the clan has experienced before. The only question is, will the clan be prepared in time to survive the winter?

Rules:
- respect ALL members of the clan, fighting may be allowed in the rp but nothing outside of the rp should be disrespectful to another.
- you MUST be active at least 3 days a week, the roleplay is active generally from 4pm AEST to 8pm AEST during the week and is active all day on weekends
- no cussing or abusing each other, preferably people 14 and above should join but people younger may join at their own risk.
- mature content is allowed but ONLY within whisper or private rp between the mates.
-you must apply for pups when you are ready to have them and either have a friend or fh member to become your pup.

Ranks:
High Ranks:
Alpha - 1 male and 1 female
The alphas are in charge of the clan, they make all the decisions within the clan and there may be no disagreements or risk banishment. This position can not be challenged.
Beta - 1 male and 1 female
The betas are second in command if the alphas to be busy or off on a hunt, the betas may step in. These wolves demand the same respect and control from their packmates. This position can not be challenged.
Elders - up to 5 elders at a time
The elders of the clan are seven years and older. They are filled with wisdom and renowned strength. Elders aree respected as much as the alphas by the entire clan.

Middle Ranks:
Warriors -up to 10 warriors
Warriors are the guardians and protectors of the pack. Warriors will roam the pack lands ensuring it's safety. They are the ones that will keep watch at night. They protect the pack with their lives.
Lead Hunter - 1 Lead Hunter
The lead hunter is the one who leads the hunts. There is only one lead hunter. Whoever becomes a hunter must be quick to think and very powerful.
Hunters - up to 10 hunters
Hunters are in charge of providing food for the clan, they must hunt with not only themselves in mind but also the wellbeing of their clan.
Lead Scout - 1 Lead Scout
The lead scout carries out scavenging and is responsible for the scouts lives.
Scouts - up to 5 Scouts
The scouts are the scavengers of the clan. They will hunt small creatures and will help survey the land with the warriors.
Healers - up to 5 Healers
Healers are responsible for healing wounds and treating sick wolves of the clan. Healers must be selfless and ALWAYS put the clan’s needs before themselves.
Pup Watchers - up to 3 Pup Watchers
These are the pup sitters of the clan. They will keep watch over the pups when the others may be out hunting or at battle.

Low Ranks:
Omegas - there is no limit to the number of omegas within the clan
Omegas are the lowest ranking wolves in the clan, respect isn’t required for this rank. Omegas are given the unwanted jobs such as disposing bones from left over feasts and must obey every other rank in the clan.
Pups - no limit to the number of pups
Until pups are old enough to chose a rank/be placed within a rank they are one of the lowest ranking wolves.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING REPLY TO THIS POST, OR SEND ME A MESSAGE IN ORDER TO APPLY!! i’m looking forward to seeing you join the clan :)

Offline Lavenderlark

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: NEW Onida Clan Wolf Pack RP
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 11:49:29 pm »
Oh hey! I've seen your ads in-game, looks interesting, and I love the look of the plot! (: Unfortunately, seeing as my timezone differs, I don't think I would be able to participate in rping at the right time. (I'm usually asleep during the active rp timeframe.)

I hope you gain many members however! Best of luck! ^^

Offline TheMechanicalFox

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 07:06:28 pm »
Oh hey, looks pretty interesting. I don't current have internet on my computer, do you guys perhaps have a discord?

Offline KedaKajurree

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 01:47:08 am »
If you are still accepting im interested! Add me in fh please

Offline jaykin

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 09:45:02 pm »
If you are still accepting, I am very interested in joining!