Author Topic: Rykers lil' old Journal  (Read 1849 times)

Offline BadAssJeff

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Look at me, Look at me. I'm a Naruto fan.
    • View Profile
Rykers lil' old Journal
« on: June 23, 2015, 09:39:38 am »
* Insert Picture Of Mwah Here *
???????????????????????????
Name ? Ryker Yvonne Sowe
Gender ? Female
Age ? 15 years, 9 months
Job ? Desired job to become an artist or a vet
Pets? I have a Taffy horse [black with a grey-goldish] mane. I also have 2 dogs, a black and white border collie and a brown and white border collie. Including a pet Tarantula.
Body modifications? I have a few tats. A howling wolf on my left arm and a snarling wolf on the other, a little ~ on each of my fingers.
Siblings ? I have a younger brother, a baby sister and an annoying 13 year old brother.
Strengths ? I can actually run quite fast so that'd be one of my strengths, passion for foam.
Weaknesses ? I can't swim, that's such a bummer. I never really got taught so that's a problem.
Injuries ? I actually have a few scars, a few scars on my legs and stitches in my arms from getting bullied when I was 11, getting big nails through me.
Extra ? I like to wear short/medium jeans along with a leather jacket with any kind of beanies. I also like to wear nerd glasses, or people call them ''3D Glasses''. I like to play Feral Heart, Heromice and tend to go on Animal Jam to achieve DA points.
Extra ? You may call me Lobster or Jeff.
Extra ? I'm fairly new to Feralheart and biography/journal writing.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 09:47:50 am by Ryker Yvonne Sowe »

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Rykers lil' old Journal
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 12:12:36 pm »
Nice journal to start you off since you're new! Don't feel bad, I can't swim either. There was a time I wanted to be a veterinarian, too. Then my interests changed and came to find I probably wouldn't make a good medical doctor, even for animals. You have a lot of company with you as far as people and pets, too, how do you stand it?
Hm, by the way, has your tarantula ever tried to escape before?

Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: Rykers lil' old Journal
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 09:49:27 pm »
Very interestingly made Bio my dear. It is a good read, and wonderful things to know about you re in this. I hope to see updates on it so I know more about you later in time.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble