Author Topic: Your Thoughts On Plastic $urgery?  (Read 3288 times)

ThrillexForLife

Your Thoughts On Plastic $urgery?
« on: July 07, 2015, 12:18:40 am »
What are your thoughts? Do you think they bring a negative impact or a positive?

My opinion I believe it's useless since some young teenagers and woman are not taking care of their bodies, and using injections to make themselves 2x more better. Well, I mean, sometimes it can be a success but you spending money that isn't much worth for. At least try eating more or going to gym. My goodness. I hate watching shows like Botched and seeing all these body parts just shag and be spoiled by these mankind things.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
Re: Your Thoughts On Plastic $urgery?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 12:28:26 am »
I hate the thought of plastic surgery. God made everyone perfect. Modifying your body in unnatural ways should be heavily frowned upon. If you don't like your body, maybe try taking care of it!
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 12:30:01 am »
I hate the thought of plastic surgery. God made everyone perfect. Modifying your body in unnatural ways should be heavily frowned upon. If you don't like your body, maybe try taking care of it!

Totally agree.

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 01:08:37 am »
Alright, so plastic surgery. I'll assume most people know what plastic surgery is; the reconstruction or restoration of the body for [insert here] reasons. Those reasons could range from being able to move and function properly to just looking "attractive."

I am not completely against plastic surgery in the lines of wanting to look good, I'll explain. While I don't like how some people half butcher their bodies to look enhanced or attractive, we should be appreciative they exist. Most body surgeries for appearance do not look very good to begin with and I see it as a learning experience. It also helps other people to look at those people and say, "you know, I'm ok just the way I am" then leave it at that.

Now, to the positives of plastic surgery, I think it's good. Like any other medical procedure, it's exactly that, a medical procedure. Plastic surgery, or rather cosmetic surgery has a more broader list of benefits and purposes. Other than that, unless you have a malfunctioned body part, severe obesity, suffering from gender dysphoria (GID), or anything else of mental /or phyiscal significance, leave the plastic out of your body.

You're alright the way you are, just take good care of yourself. 
Unless, ya wanna turn out like this...

Click Me!

Be safe around cosmetic doctors. A message from Carrot Top.
Come on, man, you were great the way you were :(

Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 02:58:27 pm »
It really depends on the cause.

As for cosmetic implants, I'm not a fan. It really makes no sense to me. If you want to look "better" then take better care of your body. Of course, a lot of the people who freak out on appearance look perfectly fine to begin with.

However, there are some medical purposes for plastic surgery, and those I support. For example, replacing skin from a tumor removal, defective body parts; etc.
So, my thoughts are mixed.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 03:23:24 pm »
Ever since I was really young I've hated the idea of plastic surgery, it's being someone else you're not. I don't believe in judging people by their appearances strongly, but like Dr. Twisted I'm fine with medical purposes. Yet people just really need to understand that it doesn't matter how you look, if you don't like it strongly then my thoughts are deal with it because you're truly amazing the way you are. I've looked at some pictures of cosmetic surgery and it's a disaster! I don't care if they look more attractive!
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2015, 04:12:54 pm »
Yeah, if it's for a medical thing, it's alright. But otherwise I hate it.
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2015, 04:21:38 pm »
I honestly think that plastic surgery is unnatural and who ever does it doubts their looks, which is not good and disappointing. The way we look is beautiful, everyone is, but some people get to tempted to try it and think they will look 'amazing'. Not try to be rude but, that's my opinion really. c:

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2015, 05:10:38 pm »
Many people can be normal and beautiful.

My sister is in her 30's but she looks like she's in her 20's. Then again, she's not interested in these stuff. People are so lazy these day. People are just looking for the easy way.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2015, 05:28:49 pm »
A few people here have mentioned that if people want to look better, they should "take care of themselves." Yes, you should take care of your body, but that isn't necessarily going to make you "look better." (But it will certainly make you feel better.) You look like what you look like. There are some physical features that no matter how hard you try to take care of yourself, you can't change. This is why I believe some people turn to plastic surgeons- they want to change parts of themselves that they know they can't. Then again, it all depends on what type of procedure we're talking about...

I find it quite saddening to see such beautiful people turn to plastic surgery. It's completely understandable for medical purposes, but when it comes to changing who you are, how you were created, it is taken to a far greater extent.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.