Author Topic: Non-FH related Request!  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Squee

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Non-FH related Request!
« on: July 21, 2015, 02:21:59 pm »
First: I'm not sure if this is where this should be posted but I'll place it here anyway. Please lock if it doesn't belong here.

NOW for the main thing!

Since I am finishing school in less than three months, I'm expected, to get a job. Recently, my parents both came across a show that mentioned there is a high demand for game developers in my country. THEY. HAVE. NOT. STOPPED.

I have not applied for any universities and as a result am now stuck with nothing to do for a year, I would like to know if anyone has any links to HTML5, C++, Blender, Unity and JavaScript tutorials from which I could possibly develope the skills needed to at least /ATTEMPT/ game development so that my parents could GET OFF MY BACK.

I do not want your life advice, your sympathy for how my parents are treating me at the moment etc... Just the links would be appreciated. ALL OTHER COMMENTS ARE NOT WELCOME because I don't need strangers telling me how to live my life, I get it enough and at the moment am not in the right mental state to support it.

I'd appreciate the help, thank you!

Signature by Velkss! :)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: Non-FH related Request!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 02:53:19 pm »
I'm not entirely sure that this is the kind of tutorials you are looking for, but here's something that my camp instructor made for video game design camp. There's more than a few cosmetics in it, but if you scroll back a few pages, there's the move/kill/jump/etc.
Click Here
Hope this helps a bit.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Non-FH related Request!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 03:23:00 pm »
Image © Mikita Kavalenka