Author Topic: PLEASE HELP MAJOR GLITCH!  (Read 4658 times)

Offline gigi22608

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
PLEASE HELP MAJOR GLITCH!
« on: August 27, 2012, 02:40:02 pm »
So I decided to play this game today cuz i was BOOOOOORED! Then I get on and EVERYTHING IS BLACK! All i could see was my lion and an arrow!!! I was like WHAT THE HECK?!!?!!? Do I need to download a patch??? OR WHAT?!?!! PLEASE HEEEELP!
I cannot play feral heart when its black like that!! So plz tell me I downloaded the software for the game and FeralHeart+ but not the patch so is that the problem? PLZ RESPOND!!!

Offline kaylaserket

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: PLEASE HELP MAJOR GLITCH!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 02:49:45 pm »
So is it black for FH+? What about regular FH? You don't need FH+ to run FH. And that is a common problem for everyone. Go here to learn how to fix it: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=13593.0 And also make sure you fix the Go home issue too: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16805.msg225267#msg225267

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 03:42:26 pm »
Wow, i remember someone in FH+  in Ficho Caverns saying "Where am i?" and like 2 or 1 post(s) later they said they're screen was black too! Just telling you because..... oh i guess this is common XD

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 04:47:52 pm »
Wow, i remember someone in FH+  in Ficho Caverns saying "Where am i?" and like 2 or 1 post(s) later they said they're screen was black too! Just telling you because..... oh i guess this is common XD

Thats because their character would of been in a map in FH that FH + didn't have, thats why in FH + the screen turns black. ~
I'd follow Kayla's advice with the links, it should fix the problem.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline gigi22608

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 10:51:19 pm »
wow thx so much! its fixed now TY SOOOOO MUCH :DDD

Offline gigi22608

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 11:58:08 pm »
ERM NEVER MINED ITS BROKEN AGAIN!!!!! The character selection screen is fine BUT THE GAMEPLAY IS BLACK!!! HEEELP PLZZZZZ

Offline kaylaserket

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 03:08:35 am »
I'm guessing you're talking about the Go Home problem I was saying in my post. Here it is again: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16805.msg225267#msg225267. Note: Lonely Cave is messed up but there is a way to get out of it. Create a new character within FH+ (if you use a character you make in FH and the character is not in Bonfire Island or Cape, it will be messed up too), then from Lonely Cave go to the portal that works (I think it's the Cape one in the water). Then set your home spot. FH+ should work then. But if anything doesn't work right after you do this, I suggest getting rid of FH+ and only go on FH. 

Offline Blackeme99

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • My Avatar is My FeralHeart Character Shaden :3
    • View Profile
    • Canines
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 07:05:03 am »
Hmm... This is a common glitch. My suggestion is, That you should try pressing a few keys and maybe try quitting the game and going back onto it. But if that does not work, Might be best to contact a moderator or keep waiting until there are more posts in this topic :D.

In the game, My username is Blackeme99.

Offline kaylaserket

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2012, 03:28:49 pm »
Hmm... This is a common glitch. My suggestion is, That you should try pressing a few keys and maybe try quitting the game and going back onto it. But if that does not work, Might be best to contact a moderator or keep waiting until there are more posts in this topic :D.
That won't fix it. The problem is FH+ doesn't have Lonely Cave and that is where you start when you create a new character. You have to follow this: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16805.msg225267#msg225267. This has instructions on how to get Lonely Cave into FH+ but like my previous post, it won't be exactly like FH's Lonely Cave. However, you will be able to move and get out of that map. Once you are in the Cape you can set your home spot to the Cape. That will fix that FH+ glitch.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 06:06:05 pm »

Thats because their character would of been in a map in FH that FH + didn't have, thats why in FH + the screen turns black. ~
I'd follow Kayla's advice with the links, it should fix the problem.

It was Ficho Cavern, I'm not so sure about that dude.