Author Topic: My First Map!  (Read 900 times)

Offline AnimalLover2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
My First Map!
« on: August 11, 2014, 02:17:24 pm »
Hia! I have made a map and got it all finished and everything and i want to make it downloadable for some people. Its my frist map that im going to make open to other people......but i have no idea how to make it downloadable. I would like to try and get it on Mediafire(i trust that site). I dont have an account on Mediafire either. Again im totally knew at making a map public. Can someone like give me instructions on making a map public? xD plz?  ;D :D          ---btw its just a map for me and some friends---
Life Rocks Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!!!!!!! Now Go Live Your Life!!!!!!

AlphaEclipse

Re: My First Map!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 02:30:18 pm »
When you export a map, it will spit a bunch of files into "C:\Feralheart\exports." You want to get all of the files related to that map and put them all into a .zip file or a .rar file by right clicking them and going to "send to.." and click "compressed folder. Then upload the zip to mediafire.com or some other file uploading site and give the link to your friends. That's about it!

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 07:24:41 pm »
When you export a map, it will spit a bunch of files into "C:\Feralheart\exports." You want to get all of the files related to that map and put them all into a .zip file or a .rar file by right clicking them and going to "send to.." and click "compressed folder. Then upload the zip to mediafire.com or some other file uploading site and give the link to your friends. That's about it!

& If you're struggling to find the files that you need, they will be listed one by one when you export your map~
Your main files will be .fho .fhw .fhm .fhs - your .fhm is the most important which is the whole map ^^

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline AnimalLover2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 09:21:37 pm »
Thank You guys! This is a big help! I cant wait to get the map ready for download!!! :D
Life Rocks Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!!!!!!! Now Go Live Your Life!!!!!!