Author Topic: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)  (Read 140281 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)
« Reply #1460 on: October 11, 2013, 04:05:17 pm »
((Well nothing much, after Flak found the humans and retrieved back to camp Teegan soon following giving the notice; but not realising Flak had done so. Micah has asked a few questions, Jip remains in the cave with Cara and the pups. Akira was wondering through the forest after a run in with the humans and is now peering down the dip at the group. Blizzard has offered to help and stop the humans finding the pack, Dusty has also asked a few questions and that's all really, its only on the new page or so ))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: October 11, 2013, 06:14:38 pm »
[[Okee. Thank ye.

As Flak caught his breath, Teegan's voice made him whip his head around to glance at her. "Humans- I know." He said, turning a bit to face the shepherd. His ears perked forward as she spoke of them capturing dogs. "Dammit. I had a feeling this would happen eventually. They're most likely capturing non-mutated animals that have survived to do tests and find out how they've survived. Then probably use the results for some vaccine for their kind." He rose his voice so that it would address the whole pack. As his gaze drifted from pack member to pack member, Blizzard's offer immediately drew his attention to her. "No way anyone's going out there. That includes you. If we show hostility to these humans, they'll just kill us. They've got the obvious upper hand here. From what I saw, every one of them had some kind of weapon. It would be foolish to attack them. So plant it, Blizzard." He explained with a low growl. "There's no doubt they'll find our little camp eventually. So the best thing for us to do is to move on. We can continue on farther down the top of the cliff line as far as we need to go to put some distance between us. The forest far to the south would be the best place to take shelter, as it would make it difficult for the humans to track us. So I suggest we get a move on." The mutt announced, again raising his voice and flicking his tail up before turning around.

Gavroche was greatly interested in the topic of the humans, and listened intently nearby Flak. "Wow! Humans sure sound interestin'!" The pup exclaimed to himself, his tail wagging behind him as he tried to picture what these two-legged beasts looked like in his mind. Before too long, the familiar mischievous smirk had crept onto his face following a brilliant idea that popped into his brain. I'm gonna go find 'em. They can't be that bad. I don't see why everyone's so scared. I'll show 'em there's noffin' to be afraid of. Plus I wouldn't mind seein' 'em myself! Gav thought to himself. Quietly, he crouched down into a stealth mode and silently crept around the back of the gathered pack, stalking over to the edge of the dip wall then sprinting up it after throwing a glance over his shoulder to make sure he had gone undetected.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: October 11, 2013, 06:34:02 pm »
Teegan nodded in agreement with Dusty as she turned to look at Blizzard "Hey!" She barked narrowing her eyes a little "No one hates you, and even if we did or even if it seems like we do.." She sighed "We aren't gonna' let you go an' get yourself killed by those...those idiot!" She muttered with a flick of her tail then turning to look at Flak. Nodding to what he had to say about the humans "That's more than likely what they're going to do, and maybe catch some mutants to do tests on both" she barked "But what ever they're planning on doing, we must avoid them.." She muttered with a sigh as she lifted to her paws to Flaks last words, letting out a bark to alert the pack they would be moving; taking a place near Flak as she waited for the pack to gather so they could move out. Her ears twitching at the few sounds that were piercing through her ears.

Micah lowered onto her stomach and placed her head in her paws narrowing her eyes "Damn human!" She snapped to herself; her head then whipping up to hear what the others had to say her head nodding to what Teegan said about Blizzard. Hearing the bellowing barks and instructions the white shepherd slowly lifted onto her haunches then lifting to her paws with a huff; her attention locking on a brown canine up at the top "Hey Flak, who's that?.." She questioned looking at the male then back up at the Doberman.

Jip heard the barks and booming voice of Flak, his heart began to race slightly as he heard what they said. Lifting to his paws he trotted towards Cara and shook her with him paw "Cara...Cara? We've gotta go, now!" He insisted as he ran his tongue across all four of the pups' backs and grabbed their scruffs lifting them to their paws, nudging them towards the entrance. Waiting for Cara to get up he helped her slightly.

Akira hear as the canine who appeared to be the leader shouted, seeming to be ordering the pack out. She curiously watched as more dogs began coming out caves joining the pack, her head tilting as she heard a large bang. Looking towards the city she let out a snarl, peering back at the pack her eyes widened slightly as one of the canines began staring at her.
DA Account

Offline AmwolfMusic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: October 11, 2013, 08:11:26 pm »
Drediel chased after the humans. He let out a snarl. "Capture canines! Dispicable!" Drediel bellowed. He attacked one of the humans terring at him feircely. The other ran away in horror. The human he was attacking was dead, he decided to let the other live. He saw a hill and saw something on it. He was not blood thirsty, just upset and angry. He saw something brown, danger for him. He ran up there and attacked it.

Blizzard heard what Teegan said. "Yeah right! Like anyone would like to see me. Only one canine would like to see me." Blizzard thought to her self. She then saw something black and white at the top of the hill attacking the strange canine. "Flack who is that?!" she questioned with fear. The canine seam to be a male, "Also why does he have collar!?" she exclaimed confusingly. She now realized he is a millitary working dog."Look! That collar is for millitary working dogs!" Blizzard exclaimed.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: October 11, 2013, 10:18:23 pm »
caras eyes widened "why?" she asked getting to her feet and grabbing rosa. who was the easiest for her to carry. she blinked once and then again confused,

blossom was confused and looked at risto with fearful eyes

marie looked up and bolted to her feet at the alarm. she padded over to flak waiting to be told what to do

inner beauty come from within

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: October 11, 2013, 10:26:39 pm »
Jip whipped his head around and looked at Cara a worried expression on his face, running his tongue across his lips he cleared his throat. "Because humans have came, its not safe here.." He muttered with a sigh as he lead the fae and the pups towards the pack.
DA Account

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: October 12, 2013, 12:45:28 am »
cara followed jip looking around in all directions as she walked

inner beauty come from within

Offline AmwolfMusic

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: October 12, 2013, 01:30:31 am »
"HELLO!" Blizzard said franticly. "Some black and white canine attacked a canine!" as she says her statement, the canine came running down to the group. "Hello."-the intruder said dipping his head respectfully-"my name is Drediel. A military working dog. I am named after a game played far away from here." Drediel said. He saw Blizzard. "That pelt!" he whispered to him self. "I mean no harm one with the sleek white pelt, but I have seen you before! You were looking at two ghost like animals and speaking with them." Drediel said. "Uhhh... well nice to meet you Drediel. My name is Blizzard. As you can see you are  couasing A SCENE!" she snapped out at him.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: October 12, 2013, 08:11:13 am »
Sorry for being inactive but I don't know what I can do to start my rp. Plz help.))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline AmwolfMusic

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: October 12, 2013, 11:44:17 am »
Sorry for being inactive but I don't know what I can do to start my rp. Plz help.))
Start it on what you like!