Author Topic: Site Oo  (Read 67565 times)

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Site Oo
« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2016, 04:30:19 am »
So after reading about the update and all of its new content I downloaded it to see what it had to offer to the new and old players of Feral Heart, Iv been playing on FH for years back in the days when general chat was still around and I understand that its been 4 years and that the game needed an update but I  cant help but dislike it, The game ran so lovely in till the update now I cant play it unless i'm logged back out again on the play game section its super laggy it crashes every time I enter a portal and the maps are quite small for a load of people to just join on and play with there friends I really want the old game back it was better so what if it needed revamping up its what made the game being able to play it was a start and all my downloaded content dose not work either everyone looks like a ghost and I cant move 2 inches with out glitching or disconnecting, Now before anyone says i'm being harsh or nasty or uncalled for  because the game did need a bit of shining up and Red did try and make it better for players but the game is not the same anymore :/ a lot of the old players don't even wanna play anymore and the numbers of players have gone down from there 5000 on wards down to 500 i'm just specking in the behalf of people who have been on FH for years so please do not get angry or upset at this post because I have the right to express my opinion towards the update as much as everyone else I just hope that there will be a way players could also play on the old maps again the way it used to be the way FH was meant to be.

You are completely entitled to your own opinion fluff. But at least give the new update a chance? There are ways to make gameplay better. You could try turning reflections off and putting your view distance to zero. Maybe try changing your rendering system. I can't make you give it a chance, but maybe you should consider trying to fix it and if it works, play around a bit. There are lots of lovely places now. ^^

I have try'ed it and gave it a chance for about 3 days and i can get along with it iv turned the water reflection off and such and I still cant get on with it it may have lovely new places but that's not what makes a game D: its about the enjoyment you have with your friends and people you meet and that what the old FH did I cant get on with the the update its not my cuppa tea it may be to others be because its a hole new game change there will be a lot of mixed views iv try'ed but its nothing giving me any enjoyment anymore :(

Sorry you feel that way floof ~!
Maybe you could try installing the light version if you're having some connection issues(?) or if it's continuing to lag for you.
Also, marking and items have been updated for this game so you can try and download them and that'll make the characters not look like ghosts anymore ^^
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 04:31:51 am by Hakumi »

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline RamblesByTay

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Formerly "Taylor_Ashley"
    • RamblesByTay
    • RamblesByTay
    • RamblesByTay
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2016, 04:38:56 am »
I have to agree with Konata on this. I have been a member since 2011, and everything just seems wrong now. I acknowledge and appreciate the hard work that has been put in on this update, but it is my opinion that it was unnecessary. I get that it is my opinion and that others may not agree with it, but I just believe that so many other things could have been done instead. We already had good (and decently sized) maps, and we already have custom maps. I think that if FeralHeart+ taught us anything, it is that new maps may be kind of cool, but they can also be a pain in the butt. I have yet to log on and try it out for myself, but I have watched a friend try it out and such, and it already seems like a pain. I just think other things could have been done instead.

I am saying all of this as a player; I know that there is a lot to consider and a lot of work that is put into running a game. This is not meant as a critique on the staff or anything of the sort. I just wish that FeralHeart was fun again. I love and encourage changes in games, but I am put off by this change.

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2016, 04:41:41 am »
I have to agree with Konata on this. I have been a member since 2011, and everything just seems wrong now. I acknowledge and appreciate the hard work that has been put in on this update, but it is my opinion that it was unnecessary. I get that it is my opinion and that others may not agree with it, but I just believe that so many other things could have been done instead. We already had good (and decently sized) maps, and we already have custom maps. I think that if FeralHeart+ taught us anything, it is that new maps may be kind of cool, but they can also be a pain in the butt. I have yet to log on and try it out for myself, but I have watched a friend try it out and such, and it already seems like a pain. I just think other things could have been done instead.

I am saying all of this as a player; I know that there is a lot to consider and a lot of work that is put into running a game. This is not meant as a critique on the staff or anything of the sort. I just wish that FeralHeart was fun again. I love and encourage changes in games, but I am put off by this change.

Real sorry that you feel that way floof & you're entitled to your own opinion.
Sad that you couldn't experience the game for yourself, firsthand instead of watching your friend play it, might've been a whole different experience for you ~!
But, not going to try and change your way of thinking, you can do that on your own c:

Offline MagicCrafter

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2016, 04:43:12 am »
So after reading about the update and all of its new content I downloaded it to see what it had to offer to the new and old players of Feral Heart, Iv been playing on FH for years back in the days when general chat was still around and I understand that its been 4 years and that the game needed an update but I  cant help but dislike it, The game ran so lovely in till the update now I cant play it unless i'm logged back out again on the play game section its super laggy it crashes every time I enter a portal and the maps are quite small for a load of people to just join on and play with there friends I really want the old game back it was better so what if it needed revamping up its what made the game being able to play it was a start and all my downloaded content dose not work either everyone looks like a ghost and I cant move 2 inches with out glitching or disconnecting, Now before anyone says i'm being harsh or nasty or uncalled for  because the game did need a bit of shining up and Red did try and make it better for players but the game is not the same anymore :/ a lot of the old players don't even wanna play anymore and the numbers of players have gone down from there 5000 on wards down to 500 i'm just specking in the behalf of people who have been on FH for years so please do not get angry or upset at this post because I have the right to express my opinion towards the update as much as everyone else I just hope that there will be a way players could also play on the old maps again the way it used to be the way FH was meant to be.

You are completely entitled to your own opinion fluff. But at least give the new update a chance? There are ways to make gameplay better. You could try turning reflections off and putting your view distance to zero. Maybe try changing your rendering system. I can't make you give it a chance, but maybe you should consider trying to fix it and if it works, play around a bit. There are lots of lovely places now. ^^

I have try'ed it and gave it a chance for about 3 days and i can get along with it iv turned the water reflection off and such and I still cant get on with it it may have lovely new places but that's not what makes a game D: its about the enjoyment you have with your friends and people you meet and that what the old FH did I cant get on with the the update its not my cuppa tea it may be to others be because its a hole new game change there will be a lot of mixed views iv try'ed but its nothing giving me any enjoyment anymore :(

Sorry you feel that way floof ~!
Maybe you could try installing the light version if you're having some connection issues(?) or if it's continuing to lag for you.
Also, marking and items have been updated for this game so you can try and download them and that'll make the characters not look like ghosts anymore ^^

I understand that I should give it a chance and all that but its not may laptop that's the problem I mean i can play skyrim on this thing :/ I'm just upset about losing all those memory's and the people who I used to RP with I strongly believe that we should still be able to play the old game as well as the new then its a win win situation Iv try'ed with the update iv try'ed to the best of my ability but I cant cope with it :/ its confusing all of it to me Its just a shame to lose all that from years of playing and growing up on this game

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2016, 04:43:27 am »

You're allowed to have your own opinions. (:

It's really not a bad update in my opinion! I love the new maps, how much detail there is in them, as well as the updates for Lonely cave, etc. It's not hard to get used too. It's quite easy, and there are updated Markings, as well as Items already that work with the game. ~

The update I saw got a lot of old members to return, and the larger, more, and more detailed maps, makes roleplaying mapless roleplays a lot more nice! As some people cannot download maps, or choose not too, to avoid getting anything, etc.

artwork by dehvina

Offline MagicCrafter

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2016, 05:38:40 am »

It's really not a bad update in my opinion! I love the new maps, how much detail there is in them, as well as the updates for Lonely cave, etc. It's not hard to get used too. It's quite easy, and there are updated Markings, as well as Items already that work with the game. ~

The update I saw got a lot of old members to return, and the larger, more, and more detailed maps, makes roleplaying mapless roleplays a lot more nice! As some people cannot download maps, or choose not too, to avoid getting anything, etc.

But does it make a game more enjoyable if there is more detail? Or if there is more places to go its about the time you spend with the people you meet and just enjoying what the game was and about every game has its floors fait enough but not being able to play because its crashing or never being able to rp with old friend because they hate the new update sucks yes I agree that some of the updates are great like the butt swing one but that really never botherd me as much but I no others it bothered I think changing a hole game like that is going to effect those who join and play in my opinion there should be a way for those who want the old game back because this update is not for me it complex and confusing to many people in just one map from what iv seen the grounds is the most used map and I hate the new markings my sonas face markings now look like a patch of mud on her face :/ looks nothing like her design there should be some sort of debate about the old and new game

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2016, 05:44:19 am »

But does it make a game more enjoyable if there is more detail? Or if there is more places to go its about the time you spend with the people you meet and just enjoying what the game was and about every game has its floors fait enough but not being able to play because its crashing or never being able to rp with old friend because they hate the new update sucks yes I agree that some of the updates are great like the butt swing one but that really never botherd me as much but I no others it bothered I think changing a hole game like that is going to effect those who join and play in my opinion there should be a way for those who want the old game back because this update is not for me it complex and confusing to many people in just one map from what iv seen the grounds is the most used map and I hate the new markings my sonas face markings now look like a patch of mud on her face :/ looks nothing like her design there should be some sort of debate about the old and new game
Not trying to argue with anyone, was stating my opinion just like anyone else.

Yes I do think it's better and more enjoyable to have more detailed, and unique maps rather than practically empty maps that are very.. boring, with no effort put into them. The legendary marking pack was updated to work with  the game as well as items.

I see nothing wrong with the update, and I'm sorry you feel the way you do. It's not as bad as people make it out to seem. ^^
artwork by dehvina

Offline MagicCrafter

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2016, 05:50:55 am »

Yes I do think it's better and more enjoyable to have more detailed, and unique maps rather than practically empty maps that are very.. boring, with no effort put into them. The legendary marking pack was updated to work with  the game as well as items.

I see nothing wrong with the update, and I'm sorry you feel the way you do. It's not as bad as people make it out to seem. ^^

I'm not causing an argument just expressing my views on the matter there should have been a discussion about the change of the game with the people who play It it was like bam and here is your new update of the game out of no where I'm not saying that the people who worked on it did not try because they did they did a wonderful job trying to please other players but some of just want the way it was before and I'm glad you guys can enjoy something I can not anymore then fair enough but its just a shame to see so many people turn there backs on a game they have played on for years and years....

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2016, 05:55:57 am »

I'm not causing an argument just expressing my views on the matter there should have been a discussion about the change of the game with the people who play It it was like bam and here is your new update of the game out of no where I'm not saying that the people who worked on it did not try because they did they did a wonderful job trying to please other players but some of just want the way it was before and I'm glad you guys can enjoy something I can not anymore then fair enough but its just a shame to see so many people turn there backs on a game they have played on for years and years....

Those that have 'turned their backs' on this game could be players that were so quick to point out the flaws with the matter, rather than sticking it out and letting it settle with them ( in my opinion of course ). It was easy to sit behind a screen and point out all the flaws of the matter and not be grateful than to try and view the matter as whole.
You have given the game a shot at least, even if it was only a few days and that's still better than nothing.
You don't have to stay and force yourself to enjoy the game. The update isn't right for everyone, which is a shame and if you no longer feel the ties with the game then you are free to play something else ( NOT to come off as harsh, I promise ? ). If you need a break to reevaluate or take some more time trying to get used to the whole new Feral-Heart, because for most, it could take a while since it has been the same for 4+ years now, so an update can be a bit M A J O R  for those that have joined FH since the release, then you're free to do whatever you feel is right as long as you don't step out of bounds with it. c:

Offline MagicCrafter

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2016, 06:17:37 am »

Those that have 'turned their backs' on this game could be players that were so quick to point out the flaws with the matter, rather than sticking it out and letting it settle with them ( in my opinion of course ). It was easy to sit behind a screen and point out all the flaws of the matter and not be grateful than to try and view the matter as whole.
You have given the game a shot at least, even if it was only a few days and that's still better than nothing.
You don't have to stay and force yourself to enjoy the game. The update isn't right for everyone, which is a shame and if you no longer feel the ties with the game then you are free to play something else ( NOT to come off as harsh, I promise ? ). If you need a break to reevaluate or take some more time trying to get used to the whole new Feral-Heart, because for most, it could take a while since it has been the same for 4+ years now, so an update can be a bit M A J O R  for those that have joined FH since the release, then you're free to do whatever you feel is right as long as you don't step out of bounds with it. c:

The update is more the major it bloody confused me xD I had no idea what had happend to the game I just think there should have been a discussion about remaking it  with the people who play it thake in there ideas and views as well