Poll

Which texture do you find more appealing?

Texture 1
Texture 2
Neither

Author Topic: Sheep cat texture - CHOOSE ITS FATE (Update 2)  (Read 4801 times)

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
Sheep cat texture - CHOOSE ITS FATE (Update 2)
« on: July 14, 2016, 02:47:45 pm »
UPDATE 19/7/2016 - FINAL CHANGINGS / CHOOSE ITS FATE! TEXTURE 1 OR TEXTURE 2? UP TO YOU

So hello!
Skat here!
Wooowie I have finally made it :D this is the final changing on the sheep cat preset. I had to go through re-modification and re-creation of it which took me these three days I had let you choose which one you want :D and since I am a perfectionist, I want my job to be done quickly and smoothely ^^

So here is the appearance of how both of the presets look on both grayscale and as a personal preset of mine.
Enjoy ^^ (click for better quality)

And because I forgot
the second texture's head marking appearance

I found them both ugly but my gf and some of my friends told me that they look good ^^ Sadly I am gonna upload only one of the two, the one who is gonna make it with the votes, until I will find time to re-create it again and perfect it to what I would enjoy but I didn't make this texture for me but for you. So you decide what you want to choose ^^

I will leave this til 1st of August then I'll let it out, but I need your opinion otherwise it will be half done and I will not going to modify it anymore after its release since I've been working on it for more than a month plus I have wasted most of my time creating it and I think I'll need a break. So what modifications you want, tell me now so I can acctually work on it ^^

Again this texture is not for me, but for you.
Enjoy ^^

See ya :D

Update status
- Done 100%
- WIp/ Waiting
- Not out yet

• Update 0 - The Introduction
  • Update 1 - The preset sample tests
  • Update 2 - The Final desicion
  • Final Update (Update 3) - The Release

UPDATE 16/7/2016 - PRESET SAMPLES OF TEXTURE
*UPDATE  19 / 7 / 16 (2)

Guys, I appreciate that you are using my presets, since I can see when someone downloads my links through mediafire account access, but these are just for exploring them and tell me your opinions not use them as if I don't know ^^ I am not trying to be rude nor am I mad I am just trying to tell you that I know when someone is using these presets and the purpose of them were not to be used around but to test the texture skin because it is still unstable and unfinished so it has many flaws. For me, I do not give a single care, the one who will have the problem will be you since the preset won't look as good as the final one of the actual texture.

I had made this for training but the people who had downloaded didn't speak a word about them nor told me what they saw/didn't find right/liked or disliked and what they wanted me to keep. So my friends and wonderful gf had to be in the way and help me to finish it, which is unfair since neither of them used these presets.

So I am going to take the links down because they won't be needed anymore and they were not used for their actual purpose. I am sorry, not trying to be rude, I am just the typical perfectionist you meet everyday and I can't sit here and think that someone is using an unfinished work of mine, it drives me crazy ^3^' So I am sorry, but yeah.

Hello!
I've been modifying the sheep cat preset again :D and I have made two parts of it since we are trying to find a way to make it look realistic and possible for tabby markings

Me and my girlfriend were trying striped tabbies to see how it looks, so this is a preset sample just to test if the stripes are acctually blending good while the texture skin, itself, is visibly shownable.

1)The left one - It is the darker version of the texture. A little bit darker than the original one/as dark as the WIP sample. The stripes were not goodly shownable. It has tail modification

2)The Right one - The lighter version of the preset. It is where I worked with the striped with but I still belive the texture is not shown since I had to blend it to make the stripes visible. The tail is not modified because it was the first try.

Thank you for supporting my project ^^ see ya!

Hello friends :D
Skat here
So I have been working over this for like a month or two to finally find how to make it right and realistic, still on wip of course, but here it is :D

Check Deviantart to see a better quality :D by clicking here!--> http://skatland.deviantart.com/art/sheep-cat-texture-WIP-621588731
It is a free texture I am working on and hoping it will help all of the people that want to have a sheep cat with curly hair (I know their breed but I prefer calling it curly sheep cat XD Thank you ^3^)
I'd like to thanks the people who have lended me help,mods and tutorials and all of the awesome peeps out there who were supporting me all the way, either in or out of the game that gave me motivation to sit and work on it.
To be honest this was something me and my brother were planning as one of our friends wanted a skin like this for their cat and we thought it'd be cool if we were the ones who had made it.
It took me HELLA lot of work to find out
I had a first try on it and imagine from this:
I went to the thing you saw above
It took alot of patience, time and paintbrushes. And blurring too
I used the default body & tail feline textures as reference and CoyoteMange x RainOfBl00d's textures to blend them with the eye mod of CakeinDafridge
I will use as many free mods as possible to make it look cool at you guys and have fun with it, once I am finished with it.
I hope you will rate it well enough to be able to be used on presets in the long future, as my fantastic gf and me are alpha testing it to find out flaws and everything that can be fixed to make it look perfect for free use.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed my work ^^

See ya and again thank you for spending your time on watching this and giving a support in your own way ^^

See ya
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 09:50:00 am by Skat »
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Sheep cat texture WIP Development
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 02:50:27 pm »
Oh goodness it's gorgeous and so perfect! Looks very realistic, you oughta be very proud of yourself~ -claps-

You are amazing <3

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 02:52:51 pm »

Thank you ^^ It took me hella long time to make it and I am proud of myself of the result XD

I am glad you like it ^^

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 03:14:04 pm »
AHHH omg I love this! It makes the characters look 10x more adorable. Awesome job with this, your work on this is excellent! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 03:21:17 pm »
Thank you so much but you need to give the credits to CoyoteMange ^^
I used the already made curly sample she had made from here http://italiacurl.deviantart.com/art/Fur-Tutorial-Old-611790741 I just modified some parts a little bit so It's all thanks to her ^^

It sucks to say this but I was trying all this time to create it on my own but the lack of tablet and skills plus tendonitis problems (a problem that makes your hand hurt ;o;) made it worse so I had to put my hand on bandage for pushing it too much which slowed me down until someone acctually led me to her own tutorials and samples of works which she kindly left for use with her paintbrushes that are located in her dA ^^

So thanks to her, I just took her work and used it as reference, just modified it a little bit as a paintbrush, cut it to half, blend some parts and here it is ^^ I am trying to improve it by the help of other free mods I find around

Once it will be done I will make sure to give it out for free ;o;

Thanks for the support.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2016, 04:18:50 pm »
Omg it looks wonderful! :3

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2016, 04:49:54 pm »
Thank you ^^

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2016, 10:43:51 pm »

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2016, 01:00:46 am »
Once it comes out I will make sure that you'll be one of the first people who will experiment on it XD

Offline Chknsoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Beyonce's chosen one
    • smol
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2016, 03:48:10 pm »
this texture looks pretty sweet! thank you for taking the time to make it, ill make sure to download it once it come out yo ! <3
slaying since the 90's