Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 1601 times)

Offline xReox

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy
« on: May 20, 2014, 11:15:27 pm »
Hey everyone. You can call me Kaia. (kye-uh)

I used to be around way back in the days of impressive title, and then onto FH. But its been a while since I've played, a bout of nostalgia and recent free time has brought me back!

I look forward to meeting new people and possibly roleplaying with some of you! : )

AlphaEclipse

Re: Howdy
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 11:22:08 pm »
Why hullo thar. c:
Welcome back to Feral Heart! I'm sure you'll have a great time back. If you like roleplaying, there's a board on these forums with many different kinds that I'm sure you'll enjoy.
Here's some links for a refresher:
Staff  Rules
If you ever need help whether it be game or forum-wise, feel free to PM me. Have fun.~

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 11:47:59 pm »
Welcome to FH c: make sure to check out those links that Alpha posted above
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 04:49:09 am »
I bid ye' a warm welcome back to the FeralHeart community, Ms. Kaia. I'm impressed to see an Impressive Title user decidin' to return. I hope the variety of changes here are to yer satisfaction and if ye' need any assistance, feel free to send me a PM or consult the Help boards and ask yer fellow FeralHeartians.

I look forward to seein' ye' around whether that be in-game wise or here on the forums from time to time.
gone

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 05:12:00 am »
Hello there floof! Welcome to feralheart I hope you read the links that Alpha has provided you, I hope you enjoy the game and earn lovely friends!

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 03:57:09 pm »
Greetings Kaia! I hope you'll enjoy your time here at Feral Heart. Make sure to read the links provided by Alpha as they sure do help with the navigation of the forums and they sure do keep floofs out of trouble.

If you ever need help then make sure to check the forum and game section or contact a member of staff. I'm sure you'll be alright though so good luck and have fun!
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 05:16:56 pm »
Welcome Kaia!

As members stated before, it would be good if you read the rules and everything else needed before playing and joining the forum activities. Just to keep you away from the bad banning and kicking, cause you don't want any of that happening.

Have a good time playing and ask any member of the staff (Other members help too!) and they will tell you all you need to know if you get stuck in something.

Wish ye' look with finding friends and roleplaying, I'm sure you will find some great ones!

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 07:34:58 pm »
Welcome back, Kaia!
It would be nice of you if you would read the link(s) Alpha and Vespian kindly provided.
I think I should add a helpful link that will help you in the future in case you see someone braking the rules, I'm sure you won't see anyone braking the rules though.
How to Report a User
Whenever you spot a person that brakes a rule or rules, it's nice to know how to report someone to the staff.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here with us floofs and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun. <3

In-game username: Honest~Faith