Author Topic: Something changed in Feral Heart cinema map  (Read 1808 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Something changed in Feral Heart cinema map
« on: February 07, 2014, 04:45:47 pm »
I went to Feral City map because I was bored, I was walking around in the map a little (I found a new friend  called Night! :D), then I visited to the Cinema if there was anyone there, and there was no one, expect me (and my friend.) I was walking into the room where the big screen with the title "Feral Heart", and I saw there was no seats! I got surprised (but my friend did not because she hasn't been in the cinema before.) Last time I visited the cinema, you could sit there because there were the seats. But now, they're missing! Is the staff changing the whole cinema? Will they delete it? Will they add new decorations? I'm so curious!! Please, if you know what it is, or what's happening, please tell me in the comments. Thanks! :D

Some screenshots of the cinema room with the missing seats:

« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 12:09:25 am by ~Ellen~ »
doing what i feel like

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Something changed in Fral Heart cinema map
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 05:44:07 pm »
From the looks of it, another map you've downloaded has deleted the files for those seats in the cinema. Something in the objects groups.

It's nothing the staff has done, and when it comes to maps (both public and private), you'd have to had downloaded something new for a map to change like this.

I would suggest reinstalling Red's cinema map, so the objects/seats will appear again.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Something changed in Fral Heart cinema map
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 12:10:45 am »
From the looks of it, another map you've downloaded has deleted the files for those seats in the cinema. Something in the objects groups.

It's nothing the staff has done, and when it comes to maps (both public and private), you'd have to had downloaded something new for a map to change like this.

I would suggest reinstalling Red's cinema map, so the objects/seats will appear again.
Oh, okie. Thanks flood! :3
doing what i feel like