Author Topic: Farm Roleplay, Mapped and Literate. Looking for members  (Read 1084 times)

Offline zeneth

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Farm Roleplay, Mapped and Literate. Looking for members
« on: February 25, 2014, 05:44:08 am »
We are a literate roleplay by the name of Whitethorn Farm. We are accepting many animals and humans into the farm and the forest that surrounds it.
We currently have three maps that we roleplay on, connected to each other by portals. The download is not a large one, and we don't lag either! This is due to the fact that every map is made entirely from scratch in the Feral Heart object and map maker. I, zeneth, never use Blender or outside tools.
Currenly our maps are these, the main farm, Whitethorn. A forest, home to all of the creatures outside of the farm, and an auction, a place where many of our farm's residence find themselves before being introduced to the farm.
You can find the map, information on the roleplay and many, many screenshots of the map here: Whitethornfarm.webs.com

We are a friendly community, and so far we've not even had to ban one from the map or group for ill conduct.

We update frequently, meaning new maps, features, and fixes are often available over time within our little mapped community.
The maps are open for you to visit and roleplay in, even if you are not in our official group.

If you wish to join the roleplay, whisper zeneth.
See you then!

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Farm Roleplay, Mapped and Literate. Looking for members
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 02:05:21 am »
Oh wow, this actually sounds interesting. :3 If you get a friend request from Firewolf10 that would be me. xD

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10