Author Topic: Whitethorn Farm-Multispecies Roleplay  (Read 3291 times)

Offline zeneth

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Whitethorn Farm-Multispecies Roleplay
« on: April 20, 2014, 11:25:33 pm »
Whitethorn Farm
Whitethorn Farm is a literate, plotted farm role play, with full intentions of sticking around. We are semi realistic, and we accept anything from cows to humans to dogs to wolves...you name it! Anything farm, or the wilderness surrounding, and we've got it.

We currently have two wolf packs residing in our forest map accepting members, if you are interested in joining the River Pack, whisper Razielthefallen or zeneth for information. If you are interested in joining the Forest Pack, be sure to check out our website, whitethornfarm.webs.com
Whitethorn Farm is a working place, and a sanctuary for all who need us. We sell the goods that we produce on the farm, train dogs and horses, and even show sheep! We live on the farm, protect, care for it, and keep it safe and healthy in our hands. Animal and human alike pitch in to make sure that everything is running smoothly around the farm.
Whitethorn is a training grounds for horses, whether it be in showing, jumping, racing, or just to get the basics of being ridden. The farm also teaches classes in the weekdays, so if you're a human in charge of horses, be prepared for a long trail ride, or some vigorous training exercises.

Our roleplay consists of seven maps, the main farm, the horse racing track, the supermarket, the auction, the forest, and more! We are always updating and adding new things to the maps, and improving any detail we can for the sake of the roleplay and people. If you are active in the roleplay for more than two weeks, you automatically become eligible for your own custom requests to be added to the map, within reason of course!
You can see many of our maps at whitethornfarm.deviantart.com
If you would like to know more about the roleplay, such as our seasons, events, jobs, placement, acceptance, rules, ect., you can visit whitethornfarm.webs.com
If you need to speak to someone directly, whisper zeneth in game or send a friend request and I will answer you ASAP.
See you there!

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
Re: Whitethorn Farm-Multispecies Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 09:11:12 pm »
might have to see if i could join..

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 01:52:25 am »
I'd certainly love to join this. Is there any application to fill? And also, how many characters are allowed per user?
I love you

Offline zeneth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 08:58:37 pm »
I'd certainly love to join this. Is there any application to fill? And also, how many characters are allowed per user?

We don't have an application to fill, but its recommended to read through our website before joining. You're allowed as many character's as you'd like, but you MUST be active on every one of them, or the inactive ones will be removed from the group listings.

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 12:35:03 am »
Alright, I already checked out the website, but there is something that may become a minor issue. I try to get on as much as I can. I am usually online on Fridays, and/or Saturdays, and/or Sundays. But, when I get on, I'm not on for only an hour, I'm on all day. And school is almost out, meaning I will be on almost every single day for a few months.
I love you

Offline zeneth

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 06:48:48 pm »
Alright, I already checked out the website, but there is something that may become a minor issue. I try to get on as much as I can. I am usually online on Fridays, and/or Saturdays, and/or Sundays. But, when I get on, I'm not on for only an hour, I'm on all day. And school is almost out, meaning I will be on almost every single day for a few months.

This is perfectly alright, we have a sector of our forum dedicated only to posting your absence, or the reason why you can't be online for whatever reason. As long as you have an explanation in there, you're good. The reason why we've made that inactivity rule so strict is because sometimes people join and then don't tell us they're leaving, and we need to remove their characters from the listings.
Just be sure to get a post in our forum and you'll be fine.

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 06:33:56 pm »
If I join, there will be some weeks when in inactive because I have to travel to two houses every two weeks or so because my parents are divorced. I would join, and I see the school thing doesn't really count as inactive. My moms computer that had feral heart can't connect to the internet for some reason and the one we have that works can't run games... :P

Offline IceHeartBeat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2016, 11:08:52 pm »
Can I have the download link of the map? or.. the file? Pm it, my user on fh is IceHeartBeat btw :3

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2016, 11:14:19 pm »
This was dated back in 2014 so you might not get a reply so quickly. Try not to bring up old threads ^^;

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7