Author Topic: California Strays- Stray Dog Rp!  (Read 21240 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: California Strays- Stray Dog Rp!
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2011, 07:20:16 pm »
::Ben::
The beagle pomeranian dog walked down a street, being laughed at by some of the dogs that were being carried in purses and by their owners. "Hey, well, strays have feelings, too!" Ben snapped at some of them. The pets replied with a sarcastic, "Oooh! I'm so scared."
Ben then walked by a TV store, which had some Bridgestone commericals on it. He then started laughing when a screaming squirrel commericial came on. He then decided to keep moving, since he didn't want to keep looking at commercials all day long. He then went over to a beach, where some strays were hanging out. He didn't want to talk to them that day.

::Kylie::
Kylie was walking down the streets when she noticed a brown, black, and white male dog laugh at a TV, then walk to the beach. He looked kind of interesting to her, so she decided to follow him. She then sat down next to him and said to him, "Hi."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2011, 07:36:00 pm »
Grace watched as two more strays walked by. She became nervous and growled low in her throat. she didn't like being around too many dogs because of her past. Her Aphrodite side usually stayed quiet but sometimes it came out. She looked around nervously as she shifted her legs under her nervously.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2011, 09:00:23 pm »
::Ben::
Ben saw that he was accompanied by a Boston Terrier. He was a little bit nervous, and he said to her, "Hello."
(Fail)

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2011, 09:11:48 pm »
((Sorry yall.  I had to go earlier cuz I had to clean and cook for Christmas dinner.))

-Frost picked her head up and barked back to the husky.  She watched as two more dogs walked to the beach.  She stood up and sighed.  Pawprints led back to the water's edge, where you could find Frost pouncing around in the water after small fish.  Her gaze then took to the horizon, where the big, red-orange sun began to set.  Four barks and a loud sigh escaped her muzzle-  "I need to find somewhere to stay the night."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2011, 09:25:47 pm »
Grace stood watching the dog go to the water. She sighed and barked again at her wagging her tail. Grace never did get along with little dogs since she only fought with larger dogs she was only used to the larger ones. She jogged towards the other dog. She wagged her tail `Hello, I am grace` she smiled

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2011, 02:16:24 am »
-Frost looked back at the husky.  A cautious voice escaped her muzzle.-  "Hey Grace.  I'm Frost."  -The fae stood, chest deep in the water, the scars from her past slightly showed and her muscles tensed.-

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2011, 02:51:01 am »
Grace hopped out into the water. She wasn't looking to make friends but she didn't want enemies either. She let the water clean the sand from her fur as her many scars showed. You could never see her scars unless she was wet. The only one you could see was her ear which was slightly torn.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2011, 03:05:13 am »
-The German Shepherd stared at the husky.  She noticed all the scars, but didn't ask about them.  She was lucky her fur didn't show the bad scars around her body.  She looked back out at the horizon to see only about half of the sun was visible.-  "Well, nice meeting you Grace.  I better go on and find somewhere to sleep.  I hardly ever sleep in the same place twice."  -Frost sighed and exited the water.  While standing on the edge of the water, Frost shook the water from her pelt, slinging salt water everywhere.  She trotted up the beach, the sand clinging to her wet paws.  She darted for the alleys and after searching about three, she found a large enough cardboard box that she could fit in.  She crawled in for the night and barked a few times before settling down and sleeping.-

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2011, 03:10:19 am »
Grace watched the female leave. She growled low as she left knowing she saw her scars. `Why do all dogs have to notice my scars first? It is rude to stare` she thought as she walked onto land she shook her fur out as it dried to it's thick self again. She walked along the board walk as the moon slowly rose the warm night air blew her fur around. She kept her head down as she thought about her past. She stopped and looked up as a little kid sat outside playing with his dog. The dog barked and wagged it's tail. The boy laughed and let the dog inside as he followed it. Grace felt her ears fall against her head. she growled as she turned and found a garage that was open as she made her way in she laid on the cold concrete floor and fell asleep.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2011, 04:17:52 am »
-As the rose high in the sky, Frost woke from the dream.  She jerked her head up and looked around.-  "Stupid dream."  -She mumbled then rolled her eyes.  -The young female crawled out of the box and stretched the stiffness from her long legs.  She yawned and a loud snap from her jaws filled the air.  She sighed and ran back to the beach.  Frost adored the white, sandy beaches of San Diego.  She sit down on the beach and gazed at the moon.-