Author Topic: Lab Testing animals  (Read 56504 times)

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
Re: Lab Testing animals
« Reply #370 on: January 13, 2012, 01:40:00 am »
"Really.  It's fine.  All I got was this anyways."  -Kalie turned around and flicked her tail at the stitched up wound.-  "Now, I'm a worthless creature."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 13, 2012, 01:48:28 am »
Rarity let her head fall `Which is not good. I am sorry I should not have left you!` she said sighing
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #372 on: January 13, 2012, 01:53:01 am »
"Hey.  I would have probably died if you wouldn't have left.  I had a bag of diamonds implanted in my stomach!"  -Kalie exclaimed.-  "He won't be after us no more."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 13, 2012, 01:57:10 am »
Rarity kept her head down `Yeh...` she mumbled. She sighed and walked past Kalie heading towards the way Kalie came
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 13, 2012, 03:25:56 am »
"diamonds implanted in kalie's stomach?....eww....." piper meowed softly, eyes were a widen. "piper!!!!!!" a cat yowled in danger. Piper didn't say a word and ran towards the cat. "belle! I'm coming to.....shadowman!! Where are my family!?" piper hissed at shadowman. A shadow demon was holding a bag, having belle and the kits inside it. "you put my family in a bag!? You better set them free or else!!" piper hissed as his claws were shown. "or else what piper? there is no way you are going to set free every single animal who strays around here, and I got all of your feline friends!" shadowman said.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 03:28:36 am by Stephen »
Signature by Green

Offline River-White-Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like dragons, I like Sprite, I like Minecraft.
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: January 13, 2012, 04:41:36 am »
((damn ive been gone long))
Lurk felt little regret, though she realised she had just killed what may have been her only hope of getting out of this place. "Who- who are you?" One of the other caged animals whispered. The old dragonesse didn't bother to turn and see who it was. "Lurk. You?" She sat down, staring darkly at the door on the other side of the room. "I-I'm Rhiannon." This time, Lurk turned her head around to see the speaker. It was that little black hatchling. "A-And this is Wry." Rhiannon flicked her tail towards the caged peasus. She could see a chain dangling from around his neck. "Planning an escape, are ya?" Lurk snorted, "I didn't know we had a mind-reader in our midst." Another voice came from one of the higher up cages. "No one's ever gotten out of this place." A small, dusty red dragon came out of the shadows at the back of a high-up cage. "Name''s Rufus"

((Sooo, basicly, Lurk is meeting all the other oddballs that have been captured. Enjoy.))
((also, in case your confused, non-colored dialouge is Lurk, purple dialouge is Rhiannon, orange dialouge is Wry, and red dialouge is Rufus. Just lettin' ya know.))
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 04:46:04 am by River-White-Wolf »
I am a crazy weirdo, with waaaay too many FH characters and a love of being insane. If you see any mentions of the characters Ruins and Nightshadow, they are a few of my favorite spoof/spazzing/general randomness characters, and I generally use them or at least mention while spazzing about.
In short, I am a crazy maniac. Deal with it.

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 13, 2012, 04:22:49 pm »
Piper yowled, making shadowman thinking that he gave up. More yowls were heard close by by other cats, running towards their "leader" piper. "don't worry, these cats are my friends and we are going to have some fun" piper meowed. All the cats' eyes were fixed at shadowman And the bag with belle and the kits inside. "attack!!!!!" piper yowled as he ran towards the demon shadow that was holding the bag. He clawed the bag, making a hole which belle and the kits can get through. "we are free!!!" Chester mewed. Three cats pinned the shadow that was holding the bag, formly had belle and kits inside. Most of the cats were aiming at shadowman, getting revenge on what shadowman badly did to them and their families in the past. "kits hide in the bushes!" belle meowed. The kits quickie hid in the bushes with the other kits and queens.
Signature by Green

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Y'all know you want him ^.
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 19, 2012, 12:29:54 am »
'Cody, come here.' The Golden Retriever perked his ears at the sound of his name, his gaze turned to Crow, the black labrador. 'Found something?' His heart pounded inside his chest as he padded through the thick mud to where Crow was sniffing at a small opening in a bush. Her dark brown eyes turned to Cody and she nodded slightly. 'It's Todd, he went this way. Are you interested in finding him?' She whimpered, realizing that she sounded a little desperate, Crow straightened up, her muscles tensing as she waited impatiently for the pup's reply. 'Of course I do!' Cody inched closer to the female he looked up at Crow and gave her nose a gentle lick. 'You don't really hate him.' The words came out as if he were her very own pup, Crow stared awkwardly at him and whimpered softly. 'No, I don't.'

Todd swiped his tongue over his muzzle, the taste of blood filled inside his mouth. 'That was some tasty vole.' He purred delightfully to himself, he heard the leaves beneath him as he shifted in his position. Maybe I should go hunt for Cody and Crow, he thought to himself. His haunches rose and his forepaws extended, another purr rumbled deep inside his throat as he stretched himself. Todd looked around, the tip of his tail twitched every so often, silently unsheathing his claws before he went out on the hunt.

((In this post Cody is acting a bit more mature, but once they find Todd, he'll be his normal self again.))

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 22, 2012, 02:32:18 am »
Piper yowled as he jumped at shadowman. "this is revenge you worthless doctor of uncooless!!" piper hissed. The cats started to fight again, causing some of the shadows to retreat. A Tom-cat was chasing a retreating shadow while another Tom was trying to pin another shadow. A gray tabby Tom was thrown into a rock, causing his left back leg to broke while a small dusky brown she-cat put cobwebs and some other herbs on the injured Tom-cat's wounds and carried him to a safe den. " everyone retreat!!!" piper yowled to everyone. The cats started to run away, some carrying kits and injured cats by the scuff. Piper joined the group of retreating cats, which belle and the kits were also in. (lol, no one posted here in a couple days)
Signature by Green

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Y'all know you want him ^.
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 03, 2012, 03:03:27 am »
This thread seems to have died, I suppose I'll be leaving the roleplay, I hope you understand. ^