Author Topic: Documentation section not showing text?  (Read 1677 times)

Superbolt101

Documentation section not showing text?
« on: August 10, 2011, 05:58:05 am »
Hi! First off, I looked through all the help threads and such, but I didn't see this being asked, but it is late at night, so I might of jumped over it ^^". Anyways, as the title says, the Documentation part of the site isn't working for me. It started last night when I was reading through the Map Making section, but I forgot to post. As I was saying, the problem was yesterday started when I went to, oh dear I'm tired, sorry I can't quite remember the name, but it was the second guide under the Map Making section. Today I tried again, but it still didn't display any text except for one word. So I flipped through the Character Creation section to look at any pictures that might be there, but in all the sections under Character Creation the same problem occurred- only one word appeared. I hope this problem can be fixed because I really do want to create a map, and sorry that I can't remember some things, but don't worry, I'll go to bed ^^"".

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Documentation section not showing text?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 06:24:19 am »
Hi kathleen.

I'm not so sure if this is actually the case of it not loading properly.

To be honest, I don't think anything is inside that section right now.

Some of these documentation parts are outdated and needs a rework I think. The talk about rewriting  these have been there, and we will see when it happens.

If you're in need of assistance when it comes to map or preset making, you can always check up on our "Member made tutorials" section. See if anything is there.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Superbolt101

Re: Documentation section not showing text?
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 01:05:46 am »
Ok, thank you! I'll be sure to poke around there