Author Topic: CLOSED [moved to Shattered]  (Read 3398 times)

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
CLOSED [moved to Shattered]
« on: October 08, 2012, 01:13:40 am »
It's dark and cold. Your paws are achy as the start of winter is setting upon the land. A snap of a twig draws your attention, and you look up to see a silhouette with piercing blue eyes. A chill runs up your spine and your fur stands on end as the creature takes steps towards you. Seeing you frozen in place, the dark beast comes into the moonlight to reveal that it is not some monster of the night, but instead a dark hyena with eerie blue eyes. He would almost look innocent if it wasn't for the crazed, almost cynical look in his eyes. "Hello, stranger," he said slowly as a crooked smile made its way to his mouth to reveal his sharp teeth. "You are in the lands of the Archon Pack. I will make this decision easy for you: you either join us, die, or become my prisoner." Just as you start to back away to flee, you realize you are surrounded by felines and canines of various species. "So, what will it be?"

? W e l c o m e ?

Good or Evil? Archon Pack is "evil", for lack of a better term. We only want to claim what is technically ours. What is technically ours is the land Celestial Pride has taken from us. We will fight for what's ours and if others are too weak to fight back, then that's just too bad for them. We are a literate roleplay and an active one. If that means you can only reply to this thread on the weekends, that's fine but not touching your characters for week after week is not acceptable. I do not plan on having this rp on a map unless someone is willing to make one. I will explain the territory later.

? B a c k g r o u n d ?

This "pack" is actually a clan. It is built up of both canines and felines. This wasn't always the case, however. This pack was originally created by a hyena and her pack who fought an enemy pride of lions, the Celestial Pride. Through members leaving or gaining, the species have become varied in each to the point of becoming clans. The hyena previously mentioned was named Ellie and she fought her way to the top, even to the point of killing the original leader for not agreeing with her that Celestial Pride should be an enemy-not an ally. As time passed, hyenas would leave Archon Pack to join the pride and, against her will, Ellie was forced to let some lionesses enter her pack. This was only the beginning as tigers, wolves, and various other predators joined Celestial Pride and Archon Pack. The two are still in constant warfare for prey and territory, but the main difference is Celestial Pride's morals and that they would prefer not to have a fight while Archon is always looking to battle for the land that they consider belongs to them.

? A r c h o n L a n d s ?
Archon Lands has very dry dirt and either dying plants or savannah grasses. We do have many trees, mostly acacia. The only water we have is streams and rapids, a main reason why Archon Pack wants the land that Celestial Pride has. The pups and cubs of Archon Pack are severely in danger in this territory because of sharp rocks, snakes, and rapids.

? P a c k R u l e s ?

? Respect each other in the pride, especially those of high ranking. However, you may fight with other if you want their rank and don't think they're worth that rank.
?We accept anyone of the canine or feline families. Meaning no mythical creatures or prey animals of any type.
?Borders should be approached in a group. Go by yourself with caution because we probably won't come help you if you get in trouble with Celestial Pride.
?All members are responsible for the young. They are our future. Without them, we are nothing.
?Fatally harming another member will not be tolerated.
?Punishment is only given out by the leader(s). At this time, that leader is Ryu.
?Mating must be kept within the pack. If a member's mate is not part of the pack, and the mate is either neutral or a rogue, the mate can be asked to join the pack and/or Ryu's permission must be given. If the member's mate belongs to Celestial Pride or another enemy, the member will be asked to either leave their mate or leave the pack.

? R o l e p l a y R u l e s ?

?Be as active as you can. I know I personally cannot get on here every day but at least try and get on once a week unless you let me(Kasai) know otherwise.
?There is no limit to character amount, so long as you can keep them all active!
?No drama. That respect rule is followed out of character as well. Please do not disrespect each other.
?Please no "sparkle" anything. Neon colors are okay to a point or in good taste. If your character looks like a rainbow threw up on it, I probably won't accept it.
?No text talking. Lol lyk dis iz so ttly stoopid.... You get my point.
?Be at least semi-literate. A "fail post" of two sentences is okay once in awhile but constantly provides little for people to respond to.  
?No power-playing, godmodding, or anything of the like. People like to be able to control their own players, so let them.
?Swearing is permitted, but do not abuse this privilege.
?Gore should be kept minimal. A crack of a bone is okay, but describing was veins/tendons/whatever snapped and how isn't really needed.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 01:51:54 am by Kasai »

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Archon Pack [WIP]
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 01:31:15 am »
? R a n k s ?
L e a d e r s
The leaders have the highest rank in the pack and will be mates. Should either of them die, the other shall stay in this rank until they die as well. When both leaders die, the heirs shall reign unless they are too young. If no heirs are born and the leader(s) hasn't chosen a successor, the advisor will take the role of leader unless challenged by another member of the pack. Must be mate of Ryu to apply.

H e i r s
The heirs are the offspring of the leaders. They are to be treated like the other cubs/pups, but are more protected than the others. Do not apply.

A d v i s o r s
This is also called the second-in-command. They take over if the leaders are gone and the heirs aren't old enough or responsible enough to lead. They are usually put in charge of keeping watch over the heirs. Must be earned.

E l d e r s
These are the members of our pride who are the oldest and might have some physical problems that disable them from doing any other jobs in the pack. Their only job is to live out the rest of their lives in peace and to offer advice when needed.

G u a r d s
These are members skilled in fighting and will prowl our borders to make sure there is no danger lurking there. They will also protect the dens. *Difference between guards and warriors: Guards are more like the first line of defense against an attack. They hold off enemies until the warriors can be gathered for the offensive attack. Once the warriors are ready, the guards would fall back to protect the young or anyone incapable of fighting. If there is an attack with only one individual enemy or a small group (not a whole pack), the guards will fight the battle.  

M e d i c s
The medics, or healers, will tend to anyone injured within our clan. They are usually needed during or after battles, but wounds always need to be healed.

W a r r i o r s
These are members skilled in fighting and will defend our clan in battle against our enemies. Hopefully our warriors won't be needed, but we must always be prepared. *Difference between guards and warriors: Guards are more like the first line of defense against an attack. They hold off enemies until the warriors can be gathered for the offensive attack. Once the warriors are ready, the guards would fall back to protect the young or anyone incapable of fighting. If there is an attack with only one individual enemy or a small group (not a whole pack), the guards will fight the battle.  

S p y /// M e s s e n g e r /// S c o u t
We rarely see these members since they are usually outside of our borders delivering messages or spying on clans/prides/packs that are pending being our allies or spying on enemies.

C u b S i t t e r
These are the members who watch over our precious cubs and pups and protect them from danger. They are permitted to teach them how to hunt or fight as well during spare time, but these skills are going to typically be taught by the parents.

C u b s
The youngest members of our clan who still have many things to learn before they can get a different rank.

T h e L o s t
Our deceased, kidnapped, or lost members.

P r i s o n e r
The captured. They can be rogues or from an enemy pride/pack/clan.  

? M e m b e r s ?

Member Count: 3
Males: 2
Females: 1

L e a d e r s

Name:Ryu
Ingame/Forum Username: Kasai/kasai
Species: Striped Hyena
Mentor:-x-
Apprentice:-x-
Former Mentors/Apprentices:Mentor: Ellie
Parents: Alana-x-Ceril
Mate: -x-
Offspring: -x-
Prisoner: -x-
Health Status: 100% Healthy

H e i r s
None. Do not apply.

A d v i s o r s
None. Do not apply.

E l d e r s
None. Apply?

G u a r d s
Name: Arrow
Ingame/Forum Username: KnifeKnut
Species: Dingo
Mentor: N/A
Apprentice: N/A
Former Mentors/Apprentices: N/A beyond family
Parents: Haru and Sama
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Prisoner: Not yet
Health Status: 90% - a few cuts and bruises, nothing major

M e d i c s

Head Medic
None. Apply?

W a r r i o r s
None. Apply?

S p y /// M e s s e n g e r /// S c o u t

Name: Alue
Ingame/Forum Username: Player927/Player927
Species: Wolf
Mentor: None
Apprentice: None
Former Mentors/Apprentices: Ruby
Parents: Ruby & Maltorn
Prisoner: None

C u b s i t t e r s
None. Apply?

C u b s
None. Apply?

T h e L o s t
None. Apply?

P r i s o n e r
None. Do not apply unless someone owns you.

A p p l y !

Leaders, Advisors, Guards, Warriors, Cubsitters, and Lost

Code: [Select]
[center][img]150 X 150 SCREENSHOT HERE[/img]

[font=arialblack][color=#FF1111][b]Name:[/b] NAMEHERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=#FF1111][b]Ingame/Forum Username:[/b] INGAME-USERNAME HERE/FORUM-USERNAME HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=#FF1111][b]Gender:[/b] GENDER HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=#FF1111][b]Species:[/b] SPECIES HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=#FF1111][b]Age:[/b] AGE HERE (options: cub, older cub, young teen, teen, older teen, young adult, adult, older adult, senior)[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=#FF1111][b]Personality:[/b] PERSONALITY (as brief as possible) HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=#FF1111][b]History:[/b] HISTORY (as brief as possible) HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=#FF1111][b]Mentor:[/b]MENTOR HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=#FF1111][b]Apprentice:[/b]APPRENTICE HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=#FF1111][b]Former Mentors/Apprentices:[/b]ANY PAST MENTORS OR APPRENTICES HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=#FF1111][b]Parents:[/b] MOTHER AND FATHER HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=#FF1111][b]Mate:[/b] MATE HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=#FF1111][b]Offspring:[/b] OFFSPRING HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=#FF1111][b]Prisoner:[/b] PRISONER HERE (Do you have a prisoner you are responsible for?)[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=#FF1111][b]Status:[/b] RANK DESIRED HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=#FF1111][b]Health Status:[/b] CURRENT STATE OF HEALTH (percentage; what's wrong/healthy)[/color][/font]
ROLE PLAY SAMPLE HERE[/center]

Heirs, Elders, Medics, Spies,and Cubs

[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Name:[/b]NAMEHERE [/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Ingame/Forum Username:[/b] INGAME-USERNAME HERE/FORUM-USERNAME HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Gender:[/b]GENDER HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Species:[/b] SPECIES HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Age:[/b]AGE HERE(options: cub, older cub, young teen, teen, older teen, young adult, adult, older adult, senior) [/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Personality:[/b] PERSONALITY (as brief as possible) HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]History:[/b] HISTORY (as brief as possible) HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Mentor:[/b]MENTOR HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Apprentice:[/b]APPRENTICE HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Former Mentors/Apprentices:[/b]ANY PAST MENTORS OR APPRENTICES HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Parents:[/b] MOTHER AND FATHER HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Mate:[/b] MATE HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Offspring:[/b] OFFSPRING HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Prisoner:[/b] PRISONER HERE (Do you have a prisoner you are responsible for?)[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Status:[/b] RANK DESIRED HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Health Status:[/b] CURRENT STATE OF HEALTH (percentage; what's wrong/healthy)[/color][/font]

Prisoner

[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Name:[/b]NAMEHERE [/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Ingame/Forum Username:[/b] INGAME-USERNAME HERE/FORUM-USERNAME HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Gender:[/b]GENDER HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Species:[/b] SPECIES HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Age:[/b]AGE HERE(options: cub, older cub, young teen, teen, older teen, young adult, adult, older adult, senior) [/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Personality:[/b] PERSONALITY (as brief as possible) HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]History:[/b] HISTORY (as brief as possible) HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Mentor:[/b]MENTOR HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Apprentice:[/b]APPRENTICE HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Former Mentors/Apprentices:[/b]ANY PAST MENTORS OR APPRENTICES HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Parents:[/b] MOTHER AND FATHER HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Mate:[/b] MATE HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Offspring:[/b] OFFSPRING HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Owner:[/b] OWNER HERE (Who imprisoned you/is responsible for watching you?)[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Status:[/b] RANK DESIRED HERE[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Health Status:[/b] CURRENT STATE OF HEALTH (percentage; what's wrong/healthy)[/color][/font]

« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 05:00:07 pm by Kasai »

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 01:44:23 am »
? A l l i e s ?
None. Apply?

? N e u t r a l s ?
None. Apply?

? E n e m i e s ?

? A n n o u n c e m e n t s ?
?(10/7/12) Archon Pack thread created.
?(10/7/12) Celestial Pride added as an enemy.

? I m p o r t a n t I n f o ?

It is currently late Fall. The cold breezes are creeping through the land and winter coats are coming in.  
It is evening and cloudy. Storms may be in the forecast.

? B a n n e r s ?

[url=http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=27840.0][img]http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo150/Firewolf0120/wolf.jpg[/img][/url]

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 01:45:02 am »
-Extra space and Open! =)

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
Re: ? Archon Pack ?- Canines and Felines Welcome
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 04:51:32 pm »

Name: Alue
Ingame/Forum Username: Player927/Player927
Species: Wolf
Personality: Doesn't enjoy being ordered around but knows she's no match for heavier creatures. She prefers to run from combat due to her small size and can be excessively detailed when reporting her findings. Having a family is out of the question; pups would make her unable to perform her task and their collective unborn weight would only slow her down.
History: Like her mother, Alue proved to be one of the swiftest members within the pack and was promoted to Spy/Messenger/Scout when she came near enough to an appropriate age. Both parents were lost one way or another. She never truly mourned them but never felt a need to do so either. She spends as much time as possible performing the tasks assigned to her.
Mentor: None
Apprentice: None
Former Mentors/Apprentices: Ruby
Parents: Ruby & Maltorn
Prisoner: None
Alue raced along the dusty cracked earth, keeping herself as low as possible in case any of those cursed Celestial beasts were patrolling the nearby woodlands. Her mission was simple; get in, scout just within their border, and return with ample information for a possible ambush of their guard. Piece of cake. She slowed and slunk under a withered alder bush just shy of the border. Eyes alert... no visible movement. Ears pricked... a slight breeze and birds, always a good sign. Nose into the wind... border markings were all she detected, but the shifting air could hide her enemies. Alue advanced past their markers. There was always the risk of being approached from downwind, caught unaware. As if they could! She scanned the surrounding terrain; the thick foliage would make it difficult for her comrades to sneak around, hampering their assault. Clumsy Celestials crashing through the undergrowth, downwind as expected, made her dive deeper into their territory. "Smell that stink, pup?" an old cat said. "Yeah, it's strong too." a younger wolf replied, nose pointed out past their borders. Alue couldn't see her stalkers well enough, but the wind had shifted slightly in her favor. The wolf took a step toward the bush she'd hidden under outside their lands, "What are you doing? Ain't ya got any sense?" "What? Our job is to guard. How do I do that if my enemy is just out of reach?" "Then we both go, pup. But you keep yer wits about'cha. Those Archon devils are crafty. Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I..." Alue used all her guile and patients to slowly creep deeper into their territory, gently placing her paws across the leaf-littered ground. She had learned little, her superiors would be disappointed. How much trouble would she get into when she got home? She silently fumed at her failure, carefully picking her way across enemy lands. She tried to focus on her task as she fled. Thick undergrowth. A small rock formation, could be useful but only if she could lead them back here. Water, she could smell it farther in. She looped back towards the border, the direction the guards had traveled from, and appeared several dozen lengths from her entrance point. The individuals' Celestial stench was fading already but their markers stayed strong. She gave one quick shake of her rumpled fur before bolting out of the trees and back towards her own clan. 

[center][img]http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp21/ButtonsLady/Alue.jpg[/img]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Name:[/b] Alue[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Ingame/Forum Username:[/b] Player927/Player927[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Gender:[/b] Female[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Species:[/b] Wolf[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Age:[/b] Young Adult[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Personality:[/b] Doesn't enjoy being ordered around but knows she's no match for heavier creatures. She prefers to run from combat due to her small size and can be excessively detailed when reporting her findings. Having a family is out of the question; pups would make her unable to perform her task and their collective unborn weight would only slow her down. [/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]History:[/b] Like her mother, Alue proved to be one of the swiftest members within the pack and was promoted to Spy/Messenger/Scout when she came near enough to an appropriate age. Both parents were lost one way or another. She never truly mourned them but never felt a need to do so either. She spends as much time as possible performing the tasks assigned to her. [/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Mentor:[/b] None[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Apprentice:[/b] None[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Former Mentors/Apprentices:[/b] Ruby[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Parents:[/b] Ruby & Maltorn[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Mate:[/b] None[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Offspring:[/b] None[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Prisoner:[/b] None[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Status:[/b] Spy/Messenger/Scout[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Health Status:[/b] 100% Healthy[/color][/font]

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 10:00:01 pm »
Accepted! =)

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 02:14:54 pm »
I wonder why this one isn't kicking off like Celestial did. Perhaps we're TOO evil - as if there IS such a thing! Muahahahahaha!!

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2012, 02:28:03 pm »

Yes, that's definitely it XD

But I don't understand why no one's looking at this one. =P

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 01:41:46 am »
Just a bump... there's nothing to see here people. Go ahead and apply.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2012, 06:45:46 am »
*Sneaks up to keyboard and looks over the desk, staring at the keyboard* Must... Join...
xD, I'll join tomorrow (if I remember OuO) I can't take a screenie well on a iPad x3 and I am laying in bed trying to fall asleep, so lol xD