Author Topic: FeralHeart doesn't like existing  (Read 10284 times)

Offline StarryNights

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart doesn't like existing
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2020, 04:50:32 pm »
oh hold on it uh...

it started crashing again

oh no

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2020, 06:01:21 pm »
Crap. Let's just keep searching for a fix.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline MeekaJoy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Ello!
    • MeekaTheMooks
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2020, 09:52:32 pm »
hey there starry. i've been having the same problem as you. i thought about posting help but since i saw you and a few others have it with no available fix, i just, im hoping that the staff will find something to fix it; it cant be our feralhearts, it cant be our computers, it has to be something in the new file that's messing it up. i really hope they can figure it out or bother to fix it (i mean this in the kindest way), because honestly, before this update, i NEVER crashed. never. i only had issue when entering a big map, but then could get on right after. never crashed; a very solid FH and computer. but after this update, not a single moment can pass without crashing. it makes no sense.. i dont even bother to log on because i barely can. i cant even sit idly in my login screen without a crash. it's so weird.. im sorry to everyone experiencing this. i really am, i hope you all find a fix. i hope i do too. i hope i can play fh again.
Live life to the fullest~

SpicyDirt

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2020, 06:33:59 pm »
If I'm not mistaken, I believe that one of the staff members said the issue has been brought up to Raz - don't quote me though!

Offline StarryNights

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2020, 12:19:20 am »
hopefully the staff can fix it then if it's a problem that can be fixed by them

i've come back to this because the game's still not letting me play

i decided to try both rendering systems to see if there are any differences and i noticed that the direct one let me play for the longest while both my attempts at the opengl stopped as soon as i tried to enter as a character, though that may be because i didn't wait for long before trying that one out
i don't remember either names fully so i hope i got them somewhat right

nothing's changed since last i tried, everything still crashes
which is deeply unfortunate, my friend and i were starting up a new group together before all this started happening again

i hope it can get solved soon, i really don't wanna miss out on the party whenever the new date comes up

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2020, 12:40:52 am »
I found a possible fix! Go to Windows Settings and click Update and Security and make sure your update to date. If not up to date that's why! I updated and the crashing went away somehow :o
Thought it might work for you guys possibly!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2020, 01:33:30 am »
Well, I haven't updated my pc to windows 10 so it might be something but I feel this is gonna take a looong time xD

Offline StarryNights

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2020, 02:41:19 am »
i've just tried updating everything i could on my laptop but,, it still crashed 😔

i was hoping it could've been not updating it, since i basically never bother doing that, but yeah,, no,,

's either a problem with the game itself or it's some unknown issue with my laptop that i still can't figure out yet
it was working before though, but i don't know what's different from when i first started playing again to when the problems first started up

what else could cause the game to just crash every few minutes? i'm all out of ideas and i'm not too full on hope anymore

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2020, 02:43:37 am »
Yea, I'm still crashing too :| I can only stay in Eastern Pass unless I move foward, then I crash  :o
This has to be a server issue because no matter what we do, it crashes either way
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 03:04:41 am by Oddonelynx »

Art by QuietMacaroni

SpicyDirt

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2020, 03:55:33 am »
I was about to ask for PC specs but if so many people are having issues then it does seem like more of a server thing. If I am not mistaken this issue was forwarded to Razmirz, but I am not 100% sure about that - I might've just been seeing things.

If you haven't already, if you contact a staff member then they should be able to let Raz know for y'all.

The only thing that I could say could POSSIBLY help would be to use a completely different computer.