Author Topic: Gamevial Fly Like A Bird 3 Updates!  (Read 6677 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Gamevial Fly Like A Bird 3 Updates!
« on: December 21, 2013, 02:37:43 pm »
So I have recently decided to re- update you on the updates which have now been set for Flab3.

Firstly Gamevial has now added the Day and Night cycle which has made my day. But that's not all!

The Christmas update includes starlings being able to eat Butterflies, (yes! Butterflies) and seagulls to eat fish!

But before you ask me where starlings can find butterflies and where seagulls can find fish. Well one flutters around in the air, the other swims in the water. So please don't ask me because I am too busy to take screenshots, however I did eat quite a lot of fish and butterflies already haha.

Here is the link! ---> http://www.gamevial.com/fullscreen.php?game=flylikeabird3_newfolk&format=unity

By the way it is not public yet and only people with this link can see the updates! (This link will stop working soon so hurry up)
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Gamevial Fly Like A Bird 3 Updates!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 03:13:53 pm »
Oh this seems pretty cool. I'm gonna check it out now. :3

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline MoonlitSunlight

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 08:58:31 pm »
When I clicked the link it took me to a different game called Aremepatol or something. It said it was a fun maze romp... o-o Is it the wrong link? I can't play it cause I am o. An iPhone and I don't have Internet for the comp. yet.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 09:10:17 pm »
I appreciate you posting this Ms. Crystal. I'll be sure to check it out as it seems interesting.
gone

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 09:12:26 pm »
I always use to play this game, but I took a little break because of pure boredom. I shall check it out again. 

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 09:56:18 pm »
When I clicked the link it took me to a different game called Aremepatol or something. It said it was a fun maze romp... o-o Is it the wrong link? I can't play it cause I am o. An iPhone and I don't have Internet for the comp. yet.

Oh, well that's odd. i am pretty sure that the link provided takes you straight to Gamevial's tester.

I appreciate you posting this Ms. Crystal. I'll be sure to check it out as it seems interesting.

You are welcome Vespian, its a very fun game I must say. I do recommend it ^^.

I always use to play this game, but I took a little break because of pure boredom. I shall check it out again. 

Aye, it does get boring after a while. I used to spend hours on end playing it and then it suddenly got boring. I then drifted away from the game, its not as amusing anymore... I guess i'm growing out of it. But I do love the occasional update and such. it still makes me tingly when i hear of an update on Gamevial.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads