Author Topic: PrettyReckless' Preset's [Requests On Hold.] 28-06-2014  (Read 6725 times)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: PrettyReckless' Preset's
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2014, 09:33:53 pm »
Ah, your presets are beautiful! Even if you don't think so, I think you obviously have a natural talent for preset-making, so just practice as much as you can- and you'll get better. *hands a golden sticker* Cherish this token of my admiration! xD I would be extremely grateful if you could do this, but if I am declined, I would understand since you seem quite busy. +floof for your awesomesauce presets.

Character Name: Jane

Textures (Glowing, Transparent etc.): Metallic texture: Almost like "boots" of a bronze [preferably] or metal texture on all four legs.

Fur Textures: A beige wolf; a creamy color.

Reference: [Without the "markings/items"]

Description: She has one blue eye and one brown eye. Like I stated before, she is a plain creamy/beige wolf with "markings" represented as items. Four bronze boots that cover all four paws (like actual boots for height reference.) She also has a leather jacket that has "Year 2077" in bold letters on the shoulder part of the sleeves. [both sides]

Additional Information: The nose color should be black and the tongue should be a salmon-color.
[If you need to contact me you can do so on skype. I'll send my username through PM if you end up doing this request.]

Thank you. ^_^

However, I'm sorry but I'm afraid I doubt I would be able to pull off a piece of clothing or items in general.
I wish I could, but I believe it takes a lot more practice for that. ^^'
RETIRED.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2014, 10:30:02 pm »
Ah, your presets are beautiful! Even if you don't think so, I think you obviously have a natural talent for preset-making, so just practice as much as you can- and you'll get better. *hands a golden sticker* Cherish this token of my admiration! xD I would be extremely grateful if you could do this, but if I am declined, I would understand since you seem quite busy. +floof for your awesomesauce presets.

Character Name: Jane

Textures (Glowing, Transparent etc.): Metallic texture: Almost like "boots" of a bronze [preferably] or metal texture on all four legs.

Fur Textures: A beige wolf; a creamy color.

Reference: [Without the "markings/items"]

Description: She has one blue eye and one brown eye. Like I stated before, she is a plain creamy/beige wolf with "markings" represented as items. Four bronze boots that cover all four paws (like actual boots for height reference.) She also has a leather jacket that has "Year 2077" in bold letters on the shoulder part of the sleeves. [both sides]

Additional Information: The nose color should be black and the tongue should be a salmon-color.
[If you need to contact me you can do so on skype. I'll send my username through PM if you end up doing this request.]

Thank you. ^_^

However, I'm sorry but I'm afraid I doubt I would be able to pull off a piece of clothing or items in general.
I wish I could, but I believe it takes a lot more practice for that. ^^'
That is absolutely okay, Ressy! Thank you for taking the time to consider it/ reading my post. But my compliment still remains- you're a fabulous preset maker ! c:
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2014, 10:45:25 pm »
ahhh, pretteh! Much better than meh. May I request?
Username: Clemson99999
Forum Name: Echoz
Character Name: Stag
Character Gender: male
Textures: None, just regular
Fur texture: Erm, realistic plz
Ref:
Description: Stag is a strong, sturdy loyal male wolf. He is very let's say, not fat, but heavy/sturdy/broad. He is also brave and kind and is usually nice. But he needs to get to know you to completely trust you.
Additional info: None, just go by the ref plz

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2014, 11:50:29 pm »
ahhh, pretteh! Much better than meh. May I request?
Username: Clemson99999
Forum Name: Echoz
Character Name: Stag
Character Gender: male
Textures: None, just regular
Fur texture: Erm, realistic plz
Ref:
Description: Stag is a strong, sturdy loyal male wolf. He is very let's say, not fat, but heavy/sturdy/broad. He is also brave and kind and is usually nice. But he needs to get to know you to completely trust you.
Additional info: None, just go by the ref plz
I will start working on this once I've finished the other. ^^

Closing the requests for now.
Mainly to get time to work on the ones coming in from both the forum and dA.
People may still request, but they will have to consider the fact that it may take some time as I am already working on a few.
Thank you.~
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 11:55:09 pm by PrettyReckless »
RETIRED.

Offline thinkablecookie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Squeaky SAO fan :D
    • View Profile
Re: PrettyReckless' Preset's [Requests Open.]
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2014, 09:50:27 pm »
Character Name: Intity
Textures:Could the bright red markings maybe be glowing?
Fur Textures:realistic
Reference:
Description:A member of the CCC, she tends to carve designs into bones she had gained from her meals,althoughshe tries to keep it hidden.
Additional Information:Please don't add the items,I would be using the items that I downloaded for that. xD And thanks for creating this! You are not one bit noobish at this, you are awesome at it. :D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 10:23:17 pm by ThinkableCookie »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: PrettyReckless' Preset's [Requests Open.]
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2014, 11:09:43 pm »
To all of those who realizes I haven't replied to all comments above.
Thank you for commenting, you're very sweet. ^^

Character Name: Intity
Textures:Could the bright red markings maybe be glowing?
Fur Textures:realistic
Reference:
Description:A member of the CCC, she tends to carve designs into bones she had gained from her meals,althoughshe tries to keep it hidden.
Additional Information:Please don't add the items,I would be using the items that I downloaded for that. xD And thanks for creating this! You are not one bit noobish at this, you are awesome at it. :D

Wow, I like this design.

I guess I can attempt it. o3o
RETIRED.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: PrettyReckless' Preset's [Requests Open.] 22-06-2014
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2014, 03:09:10 pm »
oooo I need a preset for Shanny <3 If its ok with you.                                                                   Ref:
ALL markings are the same on both sides :)              
Black under eyes                                                                
Color of paw pads: Same as markings
FUR texture: Same as lolzcupcakes :)
Description:
        - Pelt is all white, yet in the picture it looks a bit grey. Mane is also white. Eyes are a shade lighter than the blue markings. Blue socks go up to the shoulders and past the knees. The do not cover the paws, as the paws are also white. Color of paw pads is the same color as the blue markings. She has black under eye, white above (same as pelt) a black nose. Her tongue is like this:

MARKINGS: Ear rims, toeless stocks(higher) tail tip is also blue like the markings. She has a black heart under her eyes and a bit to the right. (as seen in picture.)
OTHER CONTACT: DA: S-H-AY :)
pm for free art i need practice

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2014, 09:17:12 pm »
oooo I need a preset for Shanny <3 If its ok with you.                                                                   Ref:
Black under eyes                                                                 
Description:
        - Pelt is all white, yet in the picture it looks a bit grey. Mane is also white. Eyes are a shade lighter than the blue markings. Blue socks go up to the shoulders and past the knees. The do not cover the paws, as the paws are also white. Color of paw pads is the same color as the blue markings. She has black under eye, white above (same as pelt) a black nose. Her tongue is like this:

MARKINGS: Ear rims, toeless stocks(higher) tail tip is also blue like the markings. She has a black heart under her eyes and a bit to the right. (as seen in picture.)

I currently have a couple of requests to do, but once I'm done with them, I will get started with this.
RETIRED.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2014, 09:57:17 pm »
oooo I need a preset for Shanny <3 If its ok with you.                                                                   Ref:
Black under eyes                                                                 
Description:

I currently have a couple of requests to do, but once I'm done with them, I will get started with this.
Thank you :) take your time!
pm for free art i need practice

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: PrettyReckless' Preset's [Requests On Hold.] 22-06-2014
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2014, 03:24:59 am »
Gasp! Since when did you start making all these sexy presets? I'm jealous man you got some skills. I really dig each of the characters you've made so far. You have a fine hand at catching small details very well. Love um' all <3