Author Topic: Not Letting Me Open? (Mac)  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Ryugami

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Not Letting Me Open? (Mac)
« on: June 14, 2016, 02:10:20 pm »
So, I have a Mac computer, and i just recently downloaded Feral Heart using the tutorial on the forums. The problem is, whenever I open FH, it just shows a black screen and crashes. I've tried tons of stuff like closing all my open tabs/other things to make sure it wasn't just lagging, turning my computer on and off (that's the main host of problems), logging in and out of my computer account, uninstalling everything and re-installing it while paying more attention to the instructions, and checking FH's file for any copies of stuff floating around and messing the server up. But nothing. Help?

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: Not Letting Me Open? (Mac)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 03:03:11 pm »
Hmm strange, maybe check your graphic settings and see if it is out of date or it needs updating. Do you have any meshes that you downloaded or a large map? It could be that you probably downloaded to many meshes or maps. Did you try running as administrator?(I'm not sure how for Mac)) If that doesn't work go to this thread http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=56782.0

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: Not Letting Me Open? (Mac)
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 03:06:29 pm »
I assume you are using 1.15, but if you aren't that's the issue right there. If it is happening after loading a character, it seems like your characters are stuck somewhere. I advise going to the User Panel and resetting all your characters' homes, and then sending them there a few times.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me