Author Topic: there should be a radio icon  (Read 1398 times)

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
there should be a radio icon
« on: March 09, 2012, 10:56:26 am »
i know i saw a radio forum thing on here but i literly mean on FH itself. have a radio icon for radio station in your country. for example for mine i have mercia FM. be changeing to free radio but yeah. i think that be cool ;) instead of having so much lag for using internet explorer or firefox and google chrome ;)
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
Re: there should be a radio icon
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 12:08:19 am »
I'm kind of worried of people trying to sing the lyrics in the chat box... People already do it and I think this might be a good idea as long as people just listen and chat normally, other than the annoying sing along, I think this is a good idea so people don't lag as much by having both FH and your browser up at the same time.

CloudFish

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 12:53:46 am »
I actually like the idea of the Feral Heart radio itself being broadcast in-game. Kinda like an icon kinda thing, it'd be a cool idea to see implemented.

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 11:41:45 pm »
i will admitt i sang a song on chat once and that was bruno mars mirror. but i thought about this idea and how about having 2 pats like the icon gives you a coice of your on media. the radio or your computer music library. then like the play button and like the arrors to flick threw songs. the radio. still a play button case you dont wanna listen to the radio and the arrows to flick threw radio stations. though it kinda can be a bad idea as you might have millions of radio stations from across the world but if your a genious try like make it like your countries radio stations. my favourite radio stations Free radio. and yeah. sooo. and im glad you like the idea too :) appreciate the compliments. im all open for ideas though
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.