Author Topic: A menace wants a menacing preset!  (Read 856 times)

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
A menace wants a menacing preset!
« on: October 20, 2018, 10:26:13 am »
Heya guys, I'm looking for a good preset maker to make a preset for me. I've had this idea for a while now but I get anxious in requesting presets because I don't want to sound demanding or needy or anything like that, I'm probably sounding para- Let me just get to the requirements and details...

Details

I want to have a ghostly, eerie sort of Preset so I;m after a completely transparent preset for a start. I would also like a slow scrolling fog effect to roll in so that make the figure of the canine I'm after. I'd also like it slightly transparent too so I can see through the effect. I'd also like glowing red, sinister looking eyes. that's pretty much it.  :D

Requirements

- Transparent body, I just want to be able to see throught it.
- Slow scrolling slightly transparent fog effect like a spooky looking ominous effect, I hope that helps paint the picture there. >.<
- Glowing red menacing looking eyes, I'm after a spooky preset, It's not for this Halloween event but having it done before then would be awesome but may seem like I'm asking for too much. I'm not sure, I've never tried coding presets and what not so I'm not sure.
 That's all.

A friend has done one and did a very good job with it but it's not transparent So I'm asking the community to whoever can improve on it? Thank you!

Thank you Falhingar!

Stay Blessed!
LK
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.