Author Topic: Requesting help with Cashmere  (Read 915 times)

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
Requesting help with Cashmere
« on: October 23, 2018, 10:56:24 am »
Okay so I've found a problem with my main characters markings, there is no preset for her, it's just the old mass markings Super Stripes but I can show you the problem.

LotorShot's POV (Thank you for the assist <3)

My POV

See my problem? I've had the Super Stripes on her since she was created and it stuck to her so well, I loved it which is why I never wanted to update the mass markings but people can't see her beauty so I'm asking for a preset of her made so people can see her if they have the FHP. Savvy? I've always been interested to see how fur textures would look on her and more detailed eyes so that was also something to keep in mind. If you believe you can tweak her look and improve it without removing her charm then by all means, go nuts. Cash is very dear to me so please take go consideration in what you're doing. I have full faith you'll be awesome!

If you're interested in try Cashmere's preset, please let me know below and I'll message you my discord and I can give you her statistics to work with.

Stay blessed!
LK
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
Re: Requesting help with Cashmere
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 07:52:59 pm »
Sadly, I think the markings mess up on a lot of people's PCs. :( I'd love to be able to help! Although I must warn you, I am in the middle of helping someone else with creating their preset as well. But if you could give me a few days, I'd love to do it! <3 Beautiful character, by the way!
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
Re: Requesting help with Cashmere
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 08:26:04 am »
It's okay, Someone already helped with it and she looks awesome! most people can see her beauty now so it's a win! Thank you for the reply though. ^^

Update, She saw my reply and almost killed me as she says her preset she made for Cashu is a stand in until someone responded. c: She's a screwball, I swear but if you want to try improve her. I'll be overjoyed to see what you can do. ^^ I can give you her stats and stuff if you need them like the RGB and what not. <3
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 08:36:07 am by LupusK »
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.